Appearance of the menus seem very casual.

happy cruzer

[quote name='melli_fera']Frog legs are on the didja menu... that's [U][I]casual[/I][/U] to people? :confused:[/quote]

That depends on how they are cooked. We ususally have frog legs done on a grill when camping so yes I would say that is casual

[quote name='Raylynn']Maybe since they sail from Charleston they have decided to pick up some of the dialect from the area, lol. In the Carolina's , Didja is proper english,lol. Also, most of the things on the Didja list is common eats around here. Especially the frog legs, gator, oysters and shrimp. Just a thought.[/quote]

j'gunna eat all that gator meat?..j'gunna go cruzin again???

[quote name='SummerXU']...but it's also the dining room with tablecloths, cloth napkins and chandeliers. Maybe even Carnival is very confused about who or what they are![/quote]

Agreed!

The OP has a point - it's a small point, but a point nonetheless. When I first saw the a sample of the new menu posted on CC I thought it was a joke. I have no complaints about the new food items, but the appearance (font, wording . . .) is just odd.

I was not on CC when the menus were changed a few years ago to lump the soup/salad course with the appetizers -- I assume there was an equal uproar on these boards then. I was much more upset when I saw that change than at any of these more recent changes.

But in the end, none of this will stop me from enjoying my 3 or 4 "starters" each night, but I do wish they would make an effort to match the menu with the surroundings.

Archived