This really is Good Friday!!

instead of e-docs. Sounds like, from reading these threads, that you never know which one you'll get until you get them. Guess it doesn't matter...either way I'll be doing the "doc dance". :)

Amanda in Boise

I just received my documents in the mail today. Is there anything that feels better then holding that little book in your hands?

I did not think the mail came on Good Friday. Guess I should check ours........

For us the best thing is arriving at the dock for enbarkation and seeing her for the first time, huge and alluring, a symbol of adventure and surprise.......bon voyage, have a great trip.

Alan

I just received my documents in the mail today. Is there anything that feels better then holding that little book in your hands?

Nope. I don't think so. If you are like me you will look at that little book everyday until you put it in your purse before leaving for the airport. I still have my old ones.

The first moment you step on board is another great feeling. But I have to agree, getting that little book, knowing that the week you have been waiting months or years for is finally close, that is just a great feeling!

I did not think the mail came on Good Friday. Guess I should check ours........

Silly me. My daughters passport and my new issue of Crown and Anchor was waiting overnight in the mailbox. The magazine does not even compare to having your docs come in the mail but it sure beats getting a bill!

instead of e-docs. Sounds like, from reading these threads, that you never know which one you'll get until you get them. Guess it doesn't matter...either way I'll be doing the "doc dance". :)

Amanda in Boise

I agree...thought I would be getting e-docs because they are more 'economical' but was pleasantly surprised to get the little book in the mail for my late Apr. sailing on the Majesty.

I spent Good Friday- paying the last installment of our June VOS cruise. Congratulations to us all.

Of course, as most of you mentioned, the best fun of all will be parking the car and boarding the boat to start the cruise.

We are doing the 4day Bahamas on the Majesty May 2nd. We did a 7day last year on the EOS. So next March we are planning to do the Southern.

I knew as soon as I got the book it was ok for me to start getting the suitcases out or the closet.:)

So, Bert64, you received your book about 4 weeks before your cruise? We don't sail until early June so I guess I still have another month or so to wait.

Amanda in Boise

Yeah, actually I'm on the Apr. 29 sailing and we got them over a week ago, so it was about 5 weeks, so it was VERY exciting. We can't wait to go...:D

Archived