Princess port Turks & Caicos

Hcblcb

As the prior post said, you will dock at the pier that is adjacent to a beach and a complex that includes a sports bar, swimming pool, and some shops. This facility was actually developed by CCL (which is the parent corporation of Princess) and is used by several of their cruise lines.

Hank

As far as I know there is only one cruise port/stop in the Turks and Caicos and that is Grand Turk. The port has the capacity for 2 post panamax ships. I have never seen them with more than 2 ships there at any given time. I guess theoretically it is possible to tender, but I doubt that would happen. Besides, more than 2 ships would make it very very crowded.

Forgot to mention the website is http://www.grandturkcc.com if you want to see what's going at the port and what other ships might be there the day you are. The day we were there, the Caribbean Princess was there already, and left at noon, and then the Carnival Miracle came in afterwards. They have to close the pier and have everyone get out of the water when a ship leaves or arrives.

Archived