RIBS, RIBS, RIBS - do you think they should be available EVERYDAY?

John&John

Why even have a daily menu, just put everything on the every day menu and you can have what you want, when you want it.:rolleyes:

I think that would be very hard to do in a cruise MDR. To many people to feed, in to short of time.

I think they have a good balance right now. Some Mai. Stays, and some new menu items to try.

Some of you are forgetting that they have a limited room to hold foods and etc. and sometimes they need to restock items during a long cruise.................... They have to have extra food on board in case that they are unable to go to a port due to an emergency or something like that.. I imagine that they have non perishable food more now after Splendor's fire

I think that's a great idea - and I am also puzzled by the addition of the ribs to 'elegant' night - whose bright idea was that? Would love to see them moved back to 1st night - or as suggested every night! :D

I asked John Heald about moving them to another night and he said he doubted it as they have already printed up the menus. (sounds a little lame to me)

Sounds like they might put the shrimp cocktail back on everyday so I thought they could add the ribs! LOL! It was said half jokingly :D as I would be very happy if they moved the ribs back to the first night where I traditionally have them a Guinness! :)

I think that's a great idea - and I am also puzzled by the addition of the ribs to 'elegant' night - whose bright idea was that? Would love to see them moved back to 1st night - or as suggested every night! :D

Maybe after a few jerks go to the purser demanding free dry cleaning they'll change it!:eek:

Do you think that the BBQ ribs should be on the Everyday Menu?

I do!

Nope! I want Shrimp! I want it for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I want them to fry it and I want them to scampi it. My life just won't be the same without shrimp!

Who wudda thunk that Shrimp would cause such a ruckus. Grad 5 bucks... head out to your local piggily wiggily and but your own shrimp! :) If you love it that much... eat it every night while you are at home and then maybe it won't be such a devestating event when Carnival doesn't spoon feed it to you at every meal.... or HEY... i have an idea... drop a net off the back and grab yer own!

(just had to vent... not at you OP)

The MDR menu is one of those things that I'm not concerned with knowing about ahead of time. I go in, sit down and it's kind of fun to see what's on it each night. It's a way to try something new - something I'm not positive I will like. That's called "expanding your horizons". I have no interest in eating the same thing each night on a cruise. You can do that in your favorite restaurants back home. Everything on the MDR menu is already paid for - take a chance. Bust out of the routine. You're on vacation!!

Archived