Cozumel Restaurant Suggestions?

newbiecruiser54

• 2 weeks later...

I'd highly recommend....Capi Navigantes...for seafood. It is a little restaurant, but great food. AND La Casa Mission was great for ambiance...the food is pretty good too. HTH!!! And be sure to go to Chankannaub!

• 3 weeks later...

We just had lunch at Pancho's 2 weeks ago on our Grandeur cruise.The biggest reason we like Coz is because of Pancho's.Not only is the food good and I think authentic, but the Margarita's are the best. The coupon on the website is for a free Margarita with a menu entree.Our waiter brought 6 small 'rita's to the table and my husband and I shared an entree,another couple just got an appetizer and the third couple didnt even eat.They are so nice there....

• 4 weeks later...
another couple just got an appetizer and the third couple didnt even eat.They are so nice there....

Wow, what a pity, they didn't eat?. I am still thinking about the great lunch we had there recently.

I'm not a big "rita" fan, but I managed to consume a large one at Pancho's. My wife and the rest of our party loved the "ritas" though, so I guess they were good (too sweet for an old single malt man like me).

Pancho's rules!

I agree with the thoughts on Pancho's Backyard. There are two locations on Cozumel. One in downtown San Miguel, and the other at the Puerta Maya Pier. The one at the PM Pier has a great view of the ocean and the ships in port. Food is excellent and, I thought, very reasonable. I also like the al fresco restaurant at Chankanaab.

I agree that Panchos is a good choice.

A more upscale choice with a nice view over the ocean is Pepe's. Great food, table side preparations, and on the spot waiters. Pepe's is near the ferry pier.

Coconuts, naked iguana, or any other other east side restaurants have good food, good margaritas and prices. But they usually close around 5:00 and it can take up a lot of time getting there and back. You probalby don't have the time if in port on a cruise.

I also like Palmeros. My favorite place for margaritas and people watching. Palmeros is located right across from the ferry pier and adjacent to the town square. It's and open air resturant so if you choose to go there request a table near the sidewalk.

Archived