Port of Call Question

tigerdadky

Sorry I know this belongs in the port of call section but I didnt have any luck there and I really need to know. My wife has cancer in her bones and her mobility is limited to a short distance. We will be stopping in Jamacia and the Grand Caymans and I need to know can you rent a mobility device or a golf cart to get around at these places, once again sorry for having to post here.

I would consider renting one to be delivered to the ship. Most ships are about 3 football fields long, so just getting from the theater to the aft dining room is a very long walk.

And remember that Grand Cayman is a tender port, so there will be the extra challenge of getting from the ship onto the tender boat then on to the pier. I've seen people with limited mobility do it, but you might want to consider a collapsable wheelchair rather than a motorized one.

Or maybe consider renting one of these type of walkers so that she can take a seat when she gets fatigued and needs to.

bn317-EekVGHP0vKiexTvvJ53CHUbq8VT0eio5MP-pTyJn8dle2nVyi0XskcUwf4BAq7FHfvs9KSyWMnDAEaxgm_7FNyR_S-gzaeBRl-hpJqozcixBhq6I0cBsoLtf4EqnbCQ3qKsutoOewVg-e3C9_vZQYP

i could never get her to use one of them devices. She gets around fairly well, I was just thinking to be able to see more, it would help if we could rent a golf cart. That is our plans for Key West, just wondered if the other two port of calls offered them for rent.

Archived