Favorite private charter in GC

karajeboo

I'm looking for a private charter in Grand Cayman that adds those "extra" touches, like bringing tubes for the kids to go tubing. We want to snorkel and hit Stingray City. Either 3 or 5 adults, and 2 children.

Any suggestions?

We are doing the Outrage tours in April and very much looking forward to it. We have read great things. We exchanged a couple emails with the Captain and we are all set. We have the option of going on the Boston Whaler Outrage or his Sailboat. He takes a max of 6 people. Very personal.

• 1 month later...
I have not been on the tour yet (April 2012). I think we booked it directly through him. Although I have read that most book through Island Marketing.

I prefer to book directly, but my google searches couldn't lead me to him. Oh well. I have the tour booked for our cruise in January- I will let you know how it goes:)

• 10 months later...
We are doing the Outrage tours in April and very much looking forward to it. We have read great things. We exchanged a couple emails with the Captain and we are all set. We have the option of going on the Boston Whaler Outrage or his Sailboat. He takes a max of 6 people. Very personal.

Hey Jerry, how did you contct the captain directly....the only way I find them is through the Island Marketing LTD.

• 2 weeks later...
We just returned from Grand Cayman....we went with Sun Rays Tours. The best excursion we have ever had in our 10 years of cruising!

I'm so disappointed. Been reading through these boards and finally decided to go with Sun Rays Tours and find out they are not operating during hurricane season (we cruise over Thanksgiving). So back to the drawing board... any other recommendations?

Archived