As the wise Rafiki said,"IT IS TIME".

Micktooth

Well, after many many months, it is finally my time to cruise on the Conquest! I would like to thank everyone on this board for helping me plan my family's exciting adventure. After using this board, I have planned Sunset Beach in Montego Bay,NativeWay stingray snorkel in Grand Cayman, and Paradise Beach in Cozumel. I feel like I have already cruised this itinerary thanks to all of the info on this board. I will report back after my cruise to fill y'all in on the specifics. Thanks again for everyone's help!:D

Mick,

We will be on the Conquest in June and can't wait to hear your review when you get back! How old are your kids? We have a large group going with kids of all ages and will be wondering about the activities that they will have to do. Also will want to know how the new CD is and if there is a pub crawl for us "older" kids! The majority of our kids are in the 13-18 year age group and one in the 7-8 year age group. A couple are 19. ANy info you can check out for us we would greatly appreciate!! Have a great trip!

Archived