Roll Calls????

To see the group roll calls, click on the top of the "Replies" column to sort it with the most replies at the top. (The official roll calls on this forum tend to have the most posts)

For the posts themselves, do the following:

Go to your user settings and select "edit options".

Change your thread view to "newest first".

Save your settings

Go back to your thread and click on the title. That should take you to todays posts.

Hope this helps

Valor roll calls stop at Aug 7th.

My own acct' posts end at Aug 17th. ***EDIT **** Even this post is not showing that I just posted on my acct.****

The sad thing is our RC was trying to give links to help someone who is getting married in Utah but is not from US and lost her passport. She has US DL and her original birth record but was asking for help and direction to the correct authorities to contact for verification on what she needs to board next Sunday.

It is sad that we cannot even re-post what we posted to help her.

What is even sadder is that her honeymoon will not happen if she cannot get in touch with CBP within the next 8 days.:(

This site has me at being here last Aug.9th.. I can't see any of the posts I go on..I am surprised that I could post this.. Hopefully soon this will be resolved.. Have a great night!!

Should be up to Aug 13th now, they are slowing getting back to the present time :)

This is the post at the top of the board

UPDATE As of Friday evening we are aware of the problems some members are experiencing with their roll calls. I assure you we are working on this issue and hope to have it resolved quickly.

UPDATE Friday, early AM, we were doing some server maintenance that resulted in the loss of some posts. Without getting too technical, it's a tremendous task migrating servers and we were almost perfect in doing it, except for this small glitch! For a short period of time, one server location was servicing the site out of sync with the new server in another location for about 20 minutes. By the time the new server took over, the posts made to the old server were lost! We're very sorry for the inconvenience.

Again, thank you for your patience as we work though what we know can be a frustrating situation. A HUGE shout out to those of you who took the time to write to us and then help us out with feedback. It is really appreciated, and we believe it contributed to our fixing this issue quickly.

I am having trouble logging in. Our roll call thread is really messed up. We lost 10 pages and it shows we have over 24,000 views which is wrong. Yesterday we had over 8,000 views.

Standby... the system is coming back up...

:)

Archived