Anyone else's Roll Call Dates messed up?

LOWTYD

I just need to confirm I am not crazy. It looks like my RC for my next cruise has lost a weeks worth of post, give or take, because the last post date keeps changing, First it was Aug 11, then August 7. I was able to post a reply but it didn't show. Is it just me? :confused:

(I have not been drinking):o

I just need to confirm I am not crazy. It looks like my RC for my next cruise has lost a weeks worth of post, give or take, because the last post date keeps changing, First it was Aug 11, then August 7. I was able to post a reply but it didn't show. Is it just me? :confused:

It appears to be a CC website issue. My "last visit" date shows August 7th - and it showed as this morning earlier today.

Its not just you :)

Posted as a sticky by Admin at the top of all Roll Call subforums:

UPDATE Friday, early AM, we were doing some server maintenance that resulted in the loss of some posts. Without getting too technical, it's a tremendous task migrating servers and we were almost perfect in doing it, except for this small glitch! For a short period of time, one server location was servicing the site out of sync with the new server in another location for about 20 minutes. By the time the new server took over, the posts made to the old server were lost! We're very sorry for the inconvenience.

Again, thank you for your patience as we work though what we know can be a frustrating situation. A HUGE shout out to those of you who took the time to write to us and then help us out with feedback. It is really appreciated, and we believe it contributed to our fixing this issue quickly.

They say "20 minutes"...quick check shows some RC's missing a week to 10 days of posts. It looks like the main index is also out of sync with the actual posts on the thread.

Trust me, I know... these things happen. Hope they have a backup like from yesterday to restore. :p

I just checked my Oct rollcall and we still have posts up to yesterday but not the one I posted this morning. My bookmark that takes me to the newest post (usually) did take me to an August 7th post. I know my last post was the first on page 5 (40 posts per page) and now we end with the post I responded to from yesterday at the end of page 4.

Also on this board the "mark" before the post title that usually takes you to the first post you haven't read is directing me to the very first post whether or not I have already read half the thread. I hope they soon get these bugs fixed.

I am experiencing the same very strange thing!

same here...i couldnt even find one of my RCs....and my avatar changed back to one i had a week ago and then i couldnt change it at all--GLAD to know it just wasnt ME:eek:

good thing my RCs have been slow--no vital information missing....just confusing:confused:

Okay, I am not crazy and I have not been drinking (yet). Literally, 2 minutes ago, I saw the OP's post and it appeared to be the only post to this thread. Then as soon as I posted a response, I saw several responses. So thank you to the person who pointed out that CC has acknowledged a problem. Now I will have a nightcap and go to bed. Good night and happy cruise dreaming to everyone.

OMG I thought I was Going Do-Lally Too, Hope they fix it soon.

Can't go another day without my roll call. Glad I'm not the only cc addict out there in cyberspace.

#PS HELLO WORLD HOW YA DOING.

Be Good

ROGER

Glad to know I'm not crazy either. (well I still might be :) I had reposted the roll-call list updating a couple of names and it was gone yesterday so I reposted it again.

Archived