Ventura obstructed view cabin

Mozo9

Am trying to book an aft stateroom on Ventura and B750 is available but it says restricted view. What does this mean please?

Hi Mozo9. The restrictred view is a beam (or pillar) on the balcony. I am trying to find you a picture.

Thanks for the pic WH. I had technical issues last night and couldn't get my computer to load.

It would be a great idea if we could have a sticky at the top of these boards with pics and info on certain cabins like the Celebrity board.

Some kind person has put all the Solstice class ship cabins into a spreadsheet and updates it regularly so you can find info on many of the cabins and balconies.

If you scroll to post 4 in this link from the Princess forum you can see how B750 balcoy looks from inside the cabin. Princess ship design is almost identical to Ventura. You can also see where this cabin is from the back of the ship on the first post.

http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=808951&highlight=ultimate+aft+thread

Thanks again. Had to make a decision as it was the last of the aft's and I like the idea of an aft in the Carribean.

Have gone for it. Shame about the beam but as long as we can still sit out we'll be happy.

One last question if anyone knows. When you look over your balcony downwards, are you looking directly into the sea or onto the deck below, like on X ships?

Am trying to book an aft stateroom on Ventura and B750 is available but it says restricted view. What does this mean please?
HI Mozo, you will thoroughly enjoy the Aft cabin, my Wife and I were like you before we booked one last year and found it to be so peaceful even with the sound of the wash. You also do not get people and kids running past your cabin. Regards Mick

Cheers and thanks again.

You will love the aft cabin we had B749 aft and wont have anything else now its peacefull and yes you just look down at the sea nobody below its fab !

Yes there is a beam but wont stop you sitting out and enjoying that wake first thing in the morning with a coffee Heaven enjoy

Archived