Hotel Maya parking

Mt Lassen

Is parking at the Hotel Maya in a secured area? Indoors or a fenced outside parking lot? Thanks

Yes, it's a secured area, but is outside with a gate arm at the entrance. We've left our car here at the Maya and previously when it was the Coast Hotel several times as have many friends, no problems at all. The hotel is relatively remote so someone would have to really go out of their way to go mess with the cars.

Yes, it's a secured area, but is outside with a gate arm at the entrance. We've left our car here at the Maya and previously when it was the Coast Hotel several times as have many friends, no problems at all. The hotel is relatively remote so someone would have to really go out of their way to go mess with the cars.

Thanks for the help. We are also on the 10/21 Spirit cruise and are thinking about the Paradise on 10/17. If we take the Paradise cruise as well we will stay at the Hotel Maya using the CCL rate and then drive over to San Pedro on 10/21.

Thanks for the help. We are also on the 10/21 Spirit cruise and are thinking about the Paradise on 10/17. If we take the Paradise cruise as well we will stay at the Hotel Maya using the CCL rate and then drive over to San Pedro on 10/21.

Sounds like a good plan to me! We love the Paradise and were just on her in May for the last time since she's moving to Tampa in December. But we'll get the Inspiration on this coast in exchange, which is the first Carnival ship we were on and looking forward to a little bit of an upgraded ship (compared to the Paradise). Have you checked the roll call for the Spirit (can't remember if you're on there or not, sorry).

Sounds like a good plan to me! We love the Paradise and were just on her in May for the last time since she's moving to Tampa in December. But we'll get the Inspiration on this coast in exchange, which is the first Carnival ship we were on and looking forward to a little bit of an upgraded ship (compared to the Paradise). .

Well this is exactly what I had in mind for OUR Inspiration cruise in Feb. :D

We are bringing my brother and his GF for their very first cruise.

Pat

Archived