Will I be PC?

izzypooch

Nobody will care. I'd be curious to know if I could say the same thing if it were the other way around, though.

If you were on Holland America with Carnival gear on, Buffy would either spill her glass of Chardonnay all over Biff or she would choke on her seven grain baguette with roasted brie and beluga caviar.

Okay, so I'm packing for my Carnival cruise, but I want to take a tee-shirt that has Royal Carribean logo. I was just wondering if anyone will think I am "making a statement" or think it is in bad taste to wear a tee-shirt advertising a competitor. Guess I could wait and buy a Carnival one, but this one is fairly new and ready to go. What do you think?

Nobody will care. We use logo tote bags when going on shore from RCCL and Princess all the time and never even got a look.

This is the shirt I wore leaving the Legend out of NY

100_1921.jpg

LOL. When we cruise in Feb every year, it's the same week that all the Mass. schools are on vacation. SO lots of Red Sox/Patriots fans. We all make it a point to wear our Yankees/Jets stuff. Usually leads to some light-hearted ribbing, but all in good fun.

Archived