Scandinavia on Boudicca

handy andy

We've had to trawl the internet for info & have got some city guides from a bookshop. Seems like the weather could be similar to northern UK at that time of the year.

We think the excursions are a bit expensive and have decided to do our own thing. It looks like public transport is under £10 for an all day / all transport ticket in Oslo and according to Tripadvisor posts, trams are located near the cruise ship terminal.

Other comments I've found are that there's a lot of interesting sights and places around the waterfronts in all 4 ports.

Fred Osen have told me that we arrive in all 4 ports at 8.00am and depart at 6.00pm, so we're going to have a list of things we'd like to do, as well as public transport information and take each day as it comes, according to the weather.

Thanks Border Reiver For information .Have checked excursions out on F.O. site, agree very pricey. Seems as if not to complicated to do your own thing. Fingers crossed for good weather, survived the B.O.B last year hope the North Sea is O.K.

For up to a 7 day regional forecast please follow this link

http://www.holiday-weather.com/ *

Also the BBC weather site also has some good insights as to what types of weather to expect throughout the seasons http://news.bbc.co.uk/weather/hi/country_guides

I hope this helps.

Regards

FOCL

Archived