*Triumph Travellers Part II "Crusin the Caribbean" Group Cruise April 2006*

Chucksta63

I am looking to get a Group Cruise together in April 2006 on the Triumph. Triumph Travellers Part II "Crusin the Caribbean"! This is a great time for all especially the kids! This is a 7 night Cruise to Cozumel, Grand Caymans and Ocho Rios. I am looking to make this ecpecially for Parents with kids and Grandparents, Aunts and Uncles, Mom's with kids, Dad's with Kids! There is alot of Cruises designed for just adults but I don't see many for kids. We are going this year and I thought we should do it again! We have started a group called the "Triumph Travellers" A great bunch of cruisers. I know it is not the newest of ships but the prices are Great from what I am seeing! I want to work with CC and get some kid perks maybe on this one! This is April Vacation for alot of people & we should be able to do this with no problem. This year we are looking at over 30 people so far and we cruise in a month.

Post up if you are intrested! Lets see what kind of resoponce we get. :)

I have some Ideas for things to do for the Group. Like a Scavenger Hunt Family vs. Family. Kids vs. Kids, Game of TAG (you'll have to read our posts for this year) Pub Crawl for the Adults. Meet and Greets and some Kids Shore Excursions. I am working with Christina Roman In Cozumel for a learn to dive excursion. She specializes in kids! She is Certified with all the bell and whistles.

I am working with Sharon at Nativeway in Grand Caymans for a special boat for just the Triumph Travellers for the stingray sand bar and Rum Point excursion. She says this can be modifyed to fit people, like drop offs at 7-mile beach, or extra snorkel on a reef.

This Cruise Goes to Cozumel, Grand Caymans, And Ocho Rios! It is a 7 Night Cruise out of Miami Fla.

We have the go ahead to work on making this an Offical Cruise Critic Group Cruise. I heard from Laura Today!

These Are Not Offical Group Rates Just Something I Found! We Should Be Able To Do Better As A Group!

What week looks good to you? I like the 15th :) Lets hear from intrested partys! It will only be a $25 deposit pp when we get this going! You can't beat that, easy payment plans don't miss out! when booking cabins for 3 or 4 or 5 within a group, you cannot do a Guarantee cabin. You need to pick an assigned cabin and then the deposit is $250 per person. The initial $25 per person is for double occupancy cabins.

Great post Chuck!!

I am waiting to plan my cruise for next year...I want to do it as soon as we get back from the Triumph sailing next month!

I just KNOW me!! I will have post cruise depression big time and planning for next year will help me!

I will have to try and get my kids school calendar for next year as well.

Can't wait until Aptil 15!!!

Looking so forward to meeting you and DW and DS in Miami pre-cruise!!

Great post Chuck!!

I am waiting to plan my cruise for next year...I want to do it as soon as we get back from the Triumph sailing next month!

I just KNOW me!! I will have post cruise depression big time and planning for next year will help me!

I will have to try and get my kids school calendar for next year as well.

Can't wait until Aptil 15!!!

Looking so forward to meeting you and DW and DS in Miami pre-cruise!!

I know the feeling I can't beleave I am starting this early but I have seen what the prices have been doing and they are not going down! I booked a year in advance for this year and saved over $600 for 3 of us! Just pays to start early then you can make payments! Still waiting for the Offical rates from Laura!

Hey all we have a new posting on the Members Cruise Planning Boards!!:D

Come over and post up here Please!:)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=159334

Just waiting Group rates!!

We are gettin new people all the time!! Come on over th the new thread or check out the roll calls for our thread there!!! Come Join The Fun!!

:)

• 3 weeks later...

Hello All

Just back from this years Trip with the Triumph Travellers!!!

After getting back I found an e-mail from Cruise Critic saying they will look into prices for our Family Cruise !! Check out our other thread from the link below!!! Priceing is comming and next years Family Cruise With Kids Is about to come to life!!!! :)

Archived