Rental Car - Seattle- Princess (Pier 91)

moogie14a

Hello,

Is there a Rental Car facility at/nearby the Princess Pier in Seattle? I believe it is Pier 91.

Thanks!:confused:

There is a kiosk where you can get paperwork, then a shuttle to the downtown office for actual delivery of the car. Just National/Alamo this year IIRC but not sure if others are/will be there in the future.

My understanding is that the pier has no parking for rental cars, so you will drop off passengers and luggage at the pier, then you drive the car back to town (only 2-3 miles), and the 'car rep' will bring you back to the pier. Call National and Alamo to verify.

If you get a good deal or can use points, maybe you could get the car at the airport to save on transfer costs to Lake Union. Just make sure there isn't a large fee for dropping off at a different location.

Is the National/Alamo office the one @ the Hilton downtown (according to the National website)?

I don't know why the web site would be incorrect but call their 800 number to verify, or call the Seattle office since that's who you would be dealing with.

Archived