Flower recommendations other than Angela's Accents

brklyn78

I've been lurking for a while, and have gathered some really useful information from all of you. There are a lot of great photos of silk flowers from Angela's accents, but apparently that company isn't taking any orders for weddings before the end of February 2012. So, can anyone recommend companies they've been equally happy with? I've seen wedideas.com on another forum. I'm definitely looking for bouquets that are already done for you. I have lots of talents, but DIY flower arranging is not one of them, LOL. Thanks!

I used modagefloral for my bouquet. She was WONDERFUL! I was able to describe what I wanted out of my bouquet and the colors. She didn't have the correct blue, so she actually bought the right shade of blue for me!

My h2b thought the flowers were real and asked me why I didn't have them in water.

Of all of the things I purchased on Etsy (which was many) she was probable the easiest to work with.

Don't rule out a good local florist. We used a florist nearby that was highly recommended. They were willing to order in some of the flowers DD was considering and also made some excellent suggestions.

By the way, they used the term "botanically correct permanent flowers." They were beautiful!

http://www.sharonnagassardesigns.com/

I used the company above. They were AMAZING!!! I even had them design a few things that werent on the website for me: fower pieces for my hair and BMs hair. Everything was amazing. My Sisters in law and neices wore the corsages tied in their hair off and on for the rest of the week (one said to me a couple of days later "i cant believe these flowers still look so fresh!".... and she had been wearing it in her hair days post wedding! so they are pretty "real" looking!

They changed all of the ribbon colors for me accodingly.

I believe I ordred mine 2-3 mo in advance for my wedding.

Highly recommended. Also, they send you pictures of everything before they send it out so you can make any changes if necessary.

GOOD LUCK!

Archived