Quitensential French Cafe

lovelearnteach

I have wanted to eat a French Cafe on St. Martin since my 1st cruise way back in the early '90's, can anyone tell me a good French restaurant to eat at in Marigot? I would love something sidewalk or open-air, but most importantly French.

La vie en rose, in marigot on the street corner nearest to the Marigot waterfront would be a good start to think about. Its might even be the only one still there without having been sold/closed/renamed etc since your last trip!

Last time we had lunch there it was terrible and over priced. Not an outside cafe. Go to the Royale Harbour further down and there are several lovely cafes with outdoor seating and a better menu. None are cheap but the one on the back side of the harbour , last place before the dock has the most French feel toit.

Last time we had lunch there it was terrible and over priced. Not an outside cafe. Go to the Royale Harbour further down and there are several lovely cafes with outdoor seating and a better menu. None are cheap but the one on the back side of the harbour , last place before the dock has the most French feel toit.

What did you order? I typically ate the fish when ive eaten lunch there, and they do have outdoor seating right in front with many tables so maybe your thinking of another place?

La vie en rose, in marigot on the street corner nearest to the Marigot waterfront would be a good start to think about. Its might even be the only one still there without having been sold/closed/renamed etc since your last trip!

Thank-you waterdave.

Thank-you m steve.

Archived