Another Price Drop Question

flcruiser4

Previous E mail from TA says we are 8 E and early saver rate. Is that possible? When i look it up I do not see 8 E listed for Oct 16th The Pride.

I do see our cabin number on the correct deck though. So confusing!! :eek:

cabin 8157 on the Pride is 8k. all you need to do to figure it out is go to the Carnival website. Go to ships and staterooms. Click on Pride. Click on Deck Plans. Then type your cabin number where it asks... it will bring up your deck and category. Hope that helps...

Were actually 8121 I used 8157 as a example. So i do think we are 8 E but why dont i see it on the price checker?? Thanks!!

8E cabins on that sailing are sold out. 8D and 8F has dropped to $809.

I don't know if that qualifies you for an ES credit, not quite sure how it works...:confused:

Well it's because my kids have paid off 25 % of the cruise! and they were being nice. I don't think many kids who are 8, 5, and 4 have the dedication to go collect cans for a year to help with the cost of a family cruise. The Early Saver department took that into consideration when the rooms that were on sale were 6A and 6B when our room that we booked were 6C.

Right, I got it the first time you explained it. I just didn't see the box to check on the ES price reduction form where it says:

Did your children help pay for this cruise?

I, mistakenly, thought that ES was written as a legal/binding contract between the cruise line and you. Now that I know it's just arbitrary, I'll see if I can't get a price drop because my one dog is getting older and will require extra kennel costs while we cruise.

I booked early saver,,but I'm also military ( Korean Vet ) and past guest with 2 cruises completed,,, Booked on Magic now for the T/A Barcelona to Galveston,,I havent heard about rops though,,no one has called...I paid up front,..

Hey, thanks for your service!!

As for the ES price drops, it's best that you be pro-active rather than wait for a TA or anybody else to call you.

Check your fare here: http://www.carnival.com/BookingEngine/FareViewer

Archived