Cruise Documents

tigerdadky

They do not mail out doc's anymore you print them off. A lot of people laminate the luggage tags (either with a laminator or with clear tape) and then attach with zip ties. We still do the doc dance when we print off our boarding pass.

They do not mail out doc's anymore you print them off. A lot of people laminate the luggage tags (either with a laminator or with clear tape) and then attach with zip ties. We still do the doc dance when we print off our boarding pass.

That's when I know it's getting reeeeally close to cruise time! I love printing luggage tags, putting clear tape on them, punching holes, and counting out zip ties. Other people think it's a hassle and some just get luggage tags at the port, but I think it's fun because it means I'm one day closer! :D

We havent cruised with Carnival in 4 years and it appears they dont mail cruise documents or luggage tags anymore. Do you get anything in the mail from them and I guess the doc dance is history.

If you need a doc dance... Print them out and mail them out to yourself :)

Enjoy!

Archived