EZ Check info

RickSue

This sounds like a great idea. Do they weigh the bags? Just wondering, in case one of ours is overweight. As you can see in my signature, I have a bit of a problem sometimes with how much I bring....

Also, since you're not claiming bags, can you debark with the self-assist folks?

Thanks

Barb

Only for certain airports. For FLL, it can be after 11:30am; Miami, I believe it's 1:30pm.

One thing I do is bring a copy of my flight itinerary, highlight Business or First Class, and submit it along with the filled-out form. This way, they have the information before checking me in for the flight. I never assume they can figure it out or that something is or should be obvious to them. They are processing a lot of forms and don't catch everything. If Princess charges you a baggage fee, it's because the airline has charged you. They don't double-check that. The baggage fees aren't going to Princess and even though they are charging you for them, they're going to your airline.

For FLL could you use EZ Check if your flight is at 11:30AM, not after?

Thanks

It would be for flights 11:30 or later.

Also' date=' since you're not claiming bags, can you debark with the self-assist folks?

[/quote']

Yes if you wish to do so and request that disembarkation option.

Since your flight will not be early, sounds as if you have someplace you want to go before going to the airport.

Archived