Anyone hear of Smith Cove Parking in Seattle, WA?

mncmom

I just found a [new] parking facility near the Smith Cove Cruise Terminal called Smith Cove Parking. It is located on the National Guard facility near the terminal (about a mile away), not part of the actual Pier Parking facility, but a private owner/operator. In my many previous searches for parking options near the pier, both here and on the web, there had been no mention of this so I'm assuming it's new.

Anyone know of them or heard anything about them? Thanks for the info.

I just found a [new] parking facility near the Smith Cove Cruise Terminal called Smith Cove Parking. It is located on the National Guard facility near the terminal (about a mile away), not part of the actual Pier Parking facility, but a private owner/operator. In my many previous searches for parking options near the pier, both here and on the web, there had been no mention of this so I'm assuming it's new.

Anyone know of them or heard anything about them? Thanks for the info.

Hhhmmm, I'll have to go down and check it out. They were doing some construction last time we were there. This would be just outside the pier parking, on the road towards the marina.

He said they're located right behind Whole Foods and you enter thru the actual Armory gates, so . . . . . And I would if I could [search] but the darn thing's down again! ; ) Thanks for the help tho -

Archived