Thank You To All - That Wished Us Well On Our Delayed Cruise

rikatine

Many people have posted well wishes in various threads to those of us delayed on our Gem sailing. We really appreciate your thoughts and positive wishes. I am still looking forward to embarking tomorrow, and those of you who took the time to wish us well really make Cruise Critic a great community.

Many people have posted well wishes in various threads to those of us delayed on our Gem sailing. We really appreciate your thoughts and positive wishes. I am still looking forward to embarking tomorrow, and those of you who took the time to wish us well really make Cruise Critic a great community.

Have a wonderful wonderful time..... hello blue skies n waters....:)

I hope you have a great time. I also hope your fellow cruisers that have to fly in are already close since I don't think many could fly yesterday or today. I heard the airports are not opening until tomorrow afternoon so that may be too late.

My advice: forget Irene, forget what you are "owed" and just have a fantastic time.:)

I just heard on ABC news that all three airports in NYC will be opening by 7am tomorrow. (2 at 6am and the other at 7am) so hopefully those not here yet have a better chance to get to the Gem on time.

Enjoy the Gem and Bermuda.

Go see the Next Stage Band. Lanie and her band are awesome and they will keep you entertained.

Thanks, we will check them out.

Jim, have yet to hear from NCL about rescheduling our M&G, any ideas what I should do? Have gotten some cabin info from our group just in case.

Thanks, we will check them out.

Jim, have yet to hear from NCL about rescheduling our M&G, any ideas what I should do? Have gotten some cabin info from our group just in case.

You probably will have a note in your cabin when you arrive from the Group Coordinator. Her name was Cherry on our sailing but she may have left for vacation. He or she is on-board the ship. The Group Coordinators extension will be on that letter. Give the coordinator a call if there is no change in the meet and greet.

You probably will have a note in your cabin when you arrive from the Group Coordinator. Her name was Cherry on our sailing but she may have left for vacation. He or she is on-board the ship. The Group Coordinators extension will be on that letter. Give the coordinator a call if there is no change in the meet and greet.

The M&G is supposed to be Monday, which would have been the first sea day...Guess I will call when I get there to see if they will still have something for us. Maybe Tuesday instead.

Re: M&G

My guess is you will have the M&G on Tuesday at the same time IF nothing else is scheduled for that time at that venue. All you can do is get the cabin numbers of everyone that plans to come and either call and leave a message on their phones or have a notice made up that you can fill in the time and date and deliver it to their cabins.

I can't remember if you can leave a message on your cabin phone so that everyone could just call your cabin and find out when it has been rescheduled for. I think you can leave an outgoing message but I wouldn't want you to count on it.

It probably wouldn't hurt to plan a spot to meet for sailaway so that you can at least meet some of your fellow CCers if the "official" M&G ends up at a time some people can't make.

i am sure you are now on your way or at least on the ship. Have a great time...

Nita

Archived