Rhapsody Gone Wild

Snoopy, ....you are a breath of fresh air, and after frequenting these boards, I've noticed your replies more often. I almost feel honored to have you quote me and reply :)

That being said, ....I didn't know there was so much information on the Gen X topic. Thanks so much for providing the link :)

Snoopy, ....you are a breath of fresh air, and after frequenting these boards, I've noticed your replies more often. I almost feel honored to have you quote me and reply :)

That being said, ....I didn't know there was so much information on the Gen X topic. Thanks so much for providing the link :)

:o *BLUSH* Thanks ever so much. I appreciate it. As a Baby Buster myself (literally one of the oldest born in Feb 1965), I've always taken a bit of an interest in the generation...especially as both of my siblings are Boomers and everything caters to them...as the baby of the family, I'm used to it... :)

:cool: Ted

Thanks, for Helping out with the Jewel Solarium Question we asked a while back. I can't help but Notice that you are almost exactly the same age as our son

Monty 2/15/65

We are looking forward to our August/Setember/ Baltics/ Transatlantic. Enjoyed checking out your pictures and I will be watching your posts for more information. You and Monty have the same kind personality.

His Mom

:cool: Ted

Thanks, for Helping out with the Jewel Solarium Question we asked a while back. I can't help but Notice that you are almost exactly the same age as our son

Monty 2/15/65

We are looking forward to our August/Setember/ Baltics/ Transatlantic. Enjoyed checking out your pictures and I will be watching your posts for more information. You and Monty have the same kind personality.

His Mom

Wow...that is very flattering. Thank you very much. I'm always proud to be compared favorably with someone's child (less so with someone's parent as it makes me feel my age more...LOL).

As for age, I have a friend/roommate from college who is 8 days younger than I am (2/25/65) and he has spent the last twenty years calling me the old fart since I am approaching my decrepitude so much faster than he is...

This is why I never had kids, because I'd be beating the crap out of them.........parents today are so afraid their kids will hate them I think. Sure, I hated my parents when I got the belt, but it made me walk a straight line...for a while anyway...:)

If you listen to all of these "experts", and the ways in which children would be harmed by physical discipline, and everything else they encounter, those of us over 35 should all be dead now. LOL. Here is something funny someone sent me a while back...

People over 35 should be dead.

People under 30 are WIMPS !

ROTFLMAO!!!!! How true this poem is and how right your are. I was thinking that just the other day, (sitting in a Dr's waiting room for over an hour) that when I was a kid---we NEVER went to the doctors, only when we had to for sports/school pysicals, ect. My grandkids go so much--everyone is on a first name basis!! I really enjoyed this and you can be assured--I am passing it on this evening to my entire address book!!

Archived