Pullmantur Zenith

Cardex

Hi,

I am looking at doing a cruise on the Pullmantur Zenith next May or June and was hoping someone has been on the Zenith recently and could give a review of their cruise. Would also love to see photos if you have any :)

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be able to answer your questions in a few weeks time as I'm sailing on the Zenith out of Ravenna the end of October on my third Pullmantur cruise, having sailed the Holiday Dream (soon to be Saga's Sapphire) and the Horizon in the Caribbean.IMHO Spanish cruise lines offer the best value in cruising.Railwaylass, from your other thread I see you have some reservations about the comparison with MSC,s ships.Certainly they won't sparkle and shine like them (i've sailed the Opera in 2004) because they are older hand me down ships,but I can say they are well maintained and in good shape.As far as food and service goes, they are both excellent with very minimal Spanish influence, although I can guarantee you will be offered nice Spanish wines at dinner.The Spanish influence shows up in the entertainment and general happy Spanish ambience on board.

I'll be able to answer your questions in a few weeks time as I'm sailing on the Zenith out of Ravenna the end of October on my third Pullmantur cruise, having sailed the Holiday Dream (soon to be Saga's Sapphire) and the Horizon in the Caribbean.IMHO Spanish cruise lines offer the best value in cruising.Railwaylass, from your other thread I see you have some reservations about the comparison with MSC,s ships.Certainly they won't sparkle and shine like them (i've sailed the Opera in 2004) because they are older hand me down ships,but I can say they are well maintained and in good shape.As far as food and service goes, they are both excellent with very minimal Spanish influence, although I can guarantee you will be offered nice Spanish wines at dinner.The Spanish influence shows up in the entertainment and general happy Spanish ambience on board.

I am looking at the sailing out of Ravenna as well as the Athens return sailing, so any info you have on the ship and/or itinerary would be wonderful.

Thanks so much!

Thanks Downdie, I'll be watching for your posts after you return!

Pullmantur seems to have excellent prices and ports, and I am pretty sure that I will enjoy cruising with them - heck, I'd probably enjoy just about any cruise! I am just concerned that my friend won't be impressed enough to cruise again and will take great pleasure in telling me "I told you I wouldn't like cruising", lol! You've pretty much allayed my fears on that score though.

Happy sailing, and I am looking forward to hearing all about it when you get back!

Archived