Chankanaab Park or Paradise Beach with 3 toddlers?

ginger123snaps

I'm debating between these two areas and can't decide. Factors that I need help with are the following?

Which one has a alot of walking? My toddlers are 3, 3, and 2...obviously I need to go somewhere I can somewhat easily transport these 3 kiddos.

Is paradise beach family friendly?

Since I will have to pay for my toddlers is it worth the $ to take them there...they can't snorkel...so are the other activities worth the price. Please note that we won't be able to snorkel also.

First let me say you are VERY brave traveling with 1 toddler let alone 3. :D

I always leave my kids at home when I take a "vacation", people always ask, "don't you take your kids on vacation?" NO, I take them on family trips, but I don't consider that vacation!!! LOL

Anyway, I would forget about Chankanaab, the only thing they will be able to really do is the Sea Lion show which is fun and cute, but only last 20 minutes and isn't worth the price of admission alone.

I've never been to the beach clubs because I'm usually staying on the beach, but that being said, from what I've read there are several places that would be safe and have stuff for them to do.

We were told Chakanaab did not have great swim areas for kids as we had our 6 year old with us. We chose to take the taxi to Playa Mia and had a great time. Ignore any reports about beach toys as your kids will be too small for them, just look for a nice safe beach area.

I was just at Chankanaab on 8/23. There is a pool if you want to avoid the ocean. Near the pool a little ways (and not through too much sand) is a little cove that you can walk in from the beach. I wouldn't have a problem taking kids there. Servers will serve you at your chair so you don't have to get up as well, plus showers to rinse everyone off.

297622_2343976804792_1411161477_32824554_978211_n.jpg

307597_2343976884794_1411161477_32824555_7351315_n.jpg

296097_2343977084799_1411161477_32824556_8025969_n.jpg

Wish I had the option to leave my kiddos at home. We just aren't as lucky as some folks...so call it brave or crazy..whatever...it is what it is and I need to get away!

Thanks for your input on Chankanaab..will plan on Paradish Beach

Look here:

http://www.paradise-beach-cozumel.com

I have been there with small children and love this place. Water is clear and calm. If you order food/drinks they bring them right down to your lounge chair. Beautiful place!

Archived