*OFFICIAL CC GROUP CRUISE*"Spirit of the 'Magic'al Dream" CARNIVAL MAGIC, FEB 26,2012

satex

Wow, 7 more work days. Tell him congrats Chelle, but what are you going to do with him around the house all the time now:eek:.

I have honey do lists going and he has a big pole barn to go work in.

It's going to be a big adjustment for both of us, we might need prayer.

Lori, you must come see us at the Polo Towers, We are there from Oct 29 to Nov 5th. Well, Marie will be there from Oct 30 to Nov 4.

Email me using my Looney tunes email link is below and I will give you our cell numbers so you can find us.

Chelle--you got mail!! we will be staying at the Stratoshpere Hotel, looks like @ 5 miles from your hotel.

I have honey do lists going and he has a big pole barn to go work in.

It's going to be a big adjustment for both of us, we might need prayer.

Prayers to you and hubby Chelle!! It will be an adjustment, but will be fine. Don retired almost 4 yrs ago, did nothing for a few weeks, then spent the next year getting caught up on all the house projects he never had time for. He spends most of his days out in his new "pole structure", not barn per the builder!!! LOL!! Still working on him doing more housework, but that'll never happen!! LOL!!!! At least he does most of the cooking :)

Wow, all of this talk of retirement is so exciting! A light at the end of the tunnel. Congratulations to all who have retired recently and to the new retirees like Cathy and Chelle's Husband! Very cool.

Now... when is the party? What can I bring for the feast? hee hee! :)

Lori - I have stayed at the Stratoshpere a few years back. I really liked it since it is at the based of the strip and closer to the downtown area. Try the rides on top of the tower (108 floors up:eek::eek::eek:).

Lori - I have stayed at the Stratoshpere a few years back. I really liked it since it is at the based of the strip and closer to the downtown area. Try the rides on top of the tower (108 floors up:eek::eek::eek:).

The hotel sounds pretty cool, not sure about the rides at the top but I'll probably go up in the tower. I'm looking forward to Freemont St, I think that's why my brother picked that hotel, that and he probably has comps for it!! He's going to have a driver meet me at the luggage pickup with a sign with my name on it-- I'll feel like a superstar!! LOL!!!! ok, I'm punchy, better go to bed now--nite all!

Chelle--you got mail!! we will be staying at the Stratoshpere Hotel, looks like @ 5 miles from your hotel.

Got your mail, now you have mail, Really is it really 5 miles, we have walked to the Stratosphere before, heck we walked to Downtown Freemon street, don't recommend that at night, it's a we bit scary (not great area between the strip and downtown.)

Got your mail, now you have mail, Really is it really 5 miles, we have walked to the Stratosphere before, heck we walked to Downtown Freemon street, don't recommend that at night, it's a we bit scary (not great area between the strip and downtown.)

Got it!!!

I did yahoo maps, they aren't always know to be right---actually, now that I think about it, they took you over to the freeway to avoid the strip so I guess its less, I'll have to check again.

Good morning, SMDer's!

Yep, I slept in the morning. Well actually my min pin got me up at 5:45 so I went downstairs and turned on the TV. Woke up to Regis.lol

Chelle, congrats to Louie and prayers for sure. Have a great time in Vegas. I have stayed at the Stratosphere myself. Great place and I won $600. I stayed there before they rebuilt it many years ago.

Have a super day, off to Looney Land.

Cathy p Drama Queen story copied and pasted.

Let me tell you my latest Drama.....walked the dog and heard voices upstairs in my neighbors condo. Well he is not home and lives by himself. The window is open and he has security. So I call the cops. I know most of them because of my DGS so we have about 12 cops with a dog also and the helecopter, guns drawn. Come to find out it is not his window, it is my next door neighbors and she is home with company. :eek::eek: He comes home and I said I am sorry Richard. He said thanks for looking out for me and gave me a big hug. He has been broken in twice and so have I so it would not have been unusual. Well that is my drama for the day, I hope.

Oh my there is NO way that anyone here can top Cathyp`s Drama so don`t even think of going there....:D:p;)

It was very good that you were looking out for the neighbor. Everything was good this time, but think what could have been if there was someone in his Condo that should not have been.:eek:

No drama from me, my life is not that exciting, but I am about to book a quick get away cruise for DH and I over Thanksgiving..

We will go out of Mobile ( 5 hours from our home, 1 1/2 from DS`s) only 5 days. I will be recovering from hand surgery again probably, so no Holiday cooking for me... YAY!!!!!

Hope all you SMDers are having a great day..

Congrats to all our retirees!!!! You are goona love it.

Chelle, Marie and Family & Lori too, enjoy Vegas. My last tax forum 3 years ago broke me from ever wanting to go back, tho it was my 5th. time there and had always enjoyed it up until then.

Another story for another time.

Rich hope that you and West enjoy your cruise..Hey you will be cruising, what`s not to enjoy????

I`m outta here, got to go shower and to get a haircut...Later all!!!

I haven't seen the list of SMDer's lately so here it is, sorry if anyone has been left off, I only did a quick scan. Back 3 pages though...

We need some new Peeps to join the Group!!!

Here is the list of those that are officially booked for the Spirit of the Magical Dream Cruise:

Rich & West – Group Leaders satex, early dining, 4C

Cathy & Kenny Cathy p, early dining

Lori & Don leaderdogmom, Anytime Dinning

Andrea & Dave flippr5657, Anytime Dinning

Janet & Judie jandjfun, None or Anytime Dinning, 4C, Judie's B-day cruise

Nancy & Asa lilnan

Chelle & Pat doddsm, 4B, Early Dinning

Dawn & Marie Dragonfly34 & Koval, 4B, Early Dinning, Celebrating, Dawns B-day and cruising with old friends

Bobbie & Betty 1tuckersmom, Anytime Dinning, 8B, Bobbie's B-day

Ron & Carmen San Antonio, early dining, 4C

Jerod & Emilee illeniumsd & Pretty-N-Pink, 4C, anytime dining and celebrating the "Best cruise Ever" again

Steven & Julie ChiBearsSuperFan & jbags58

Sherri & Mike She-ra, Late Dinning

Dale & Pete

Peggy & BertSan Antonio, early dining, 8C

Chad & Holly SDphotoGrl

Fabian & Nessa Fabismommy

Kathy & Gary NMCruiser55

Who's next on the list?

Bobbie, that's right, if it is drama it comes my way for sure. Oh I wish I could go on a Thanksgiving cruise. Oh ya I forgot we are moving the Sunday before Thanksgiving to be retired.:D

Cathyp you are just to funny, but the best.........;) Wishing you the very best with your move and also with the new life in Fla...

Hi Marie & Kathy with a K..

Archived