*OFFICIAL CC GROUP CRUISE*"Spirit of the 'Magic'al Dream" CARNIVAL MAGIC, FEB 26,2012

satex

Marie, I haven't read all the replies, but it looks like they completely removed Rich's original comment. Here is where I found it:

http://www.tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g147311-i93-k5218259-Do_Not_Use_Jamaciawatersports_com-Montego_Bay_Jamaica.html

How do you post on that thing. is it right in front of my face and I am not seeing it :confused:

How do you post on that thing. is it right in front of my face and I am not seeing it :confused:

I can't figure it out either and I'm signed in.

After reading the string of emails in comment #37, I'm a little bewildered. I know that I did not hear anyone in our group yelling at the crew or being rude, but I wasn't on the return trip. I also wasn't aware that Janet lost some of the deposit money in her house fire as I would have gladly repaid my deposit if I had known. Knowing that she had to cover this makes me sad.

Well crap, I tried to reply and ended up starting an entire new thread with the same title. I give up. Anyway, while the party boat was a bummer it didn't make or break our trip. Thank you Janet for the work you did setting it up :).

It seems that Denise has alot of friends on Trip Advisor and they now have denied replies to that tread. I'm going to start another one with the facts as to what happened to me and they we will see what they have to say about that.

They closed my tread, but Vicki's is there:

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g147311-i93-k5227276-Do_Not_Use_Jamaciawatersports_com-Montego_Bay_Jamaica.html

Someone over there must have pull since I posted what happened to me and they pulled it. I have asked them to explain and I'm now waiting for a reply.

How do I reply on Trip adviser? Seriously? My alleged fire? 8am tour when the ship didn't arrive until 9am? WTH??

Does anyone know who was wearing a black and white jersey on the tour boat on the way back to the ship?

How do I reply on Trip adviser? Seriously? My alleged fire? 8am tour when the ship didn't arrive until 9am? WTH??

Does anyone know who was wearing a black and white jersey on the tour boat on the way back to the ship?

Janet, I think that the only one you can currently reply on is the one I posted. You have to log in and then you should have a reply option.

Or you can always start another one. I was just trying to figure out how to reply when I accidentally started a new thread.

Anything to do with this Excursion, gets shut down, they dont want to hear about it any more

I posted a very non confrontational post, and it was closed after 30 min. then I posted one saying really, what did I say that would cause that topic to be closed and had a good comment about The shop that let Dawn phone home...

It too was closed....

I think it is a waste of time, I didn't get a chance to read the posted e-mails,

But I did send one to the wet and wild Co. Does anyone remember what time we were let off the boat at MV?

Anything to do with this Excursion, gets shut down, they dont want to hear about it any more

I posted a very non confrontational post, and it was closed after 30 min. then I posted one saying really, what did I say that would cause that topic to be closed and had a good comment about The shop that let Dawn phone home...

It too was closed....

I think it is a waste of time, I didn't get a chance to read the posted e-mails,

But I did send one to the wet and wild Co. Does anyone remember what time we were let off the boat at MV?

We were let off at 12:45. I specifically looked because I was SHOCKED when they said they would be back at 4.

My watch said 12:25. I remember looking at it to see how long we were going to to there. I know that they are saying they droped us off at 12:55, but that is not true Just like everything else they told Denise.

I want to thank Sherri for the soup and candy from Washington that she gave us at the Meet and Greet. The candy is long gone and we had the soup Salmon soup the other day. It was awesome.

Mark and Cathy

You are very welcome! I'm so glad you enjoyed them

Archived