*OFFICIAL CC GROUP CRUISE*"Spirit of the 'Magic'al Dream" CARNIVAL MAGIC, FEB 26,2012

satex

This is here we are going on the Carnival Splendor:

Sun, Oct 24

Long Beach5:30 P2

Mon, Oct 25

At Sea3

Tue, Oct 26

At Sea4

Wed, Oct 27

Puerto Vallarta10:00 A10:00 P5

Thu, Oct 28

Mazatlan9:00 A6:00 P6

Fri, Oct 29

Cabo San Lucas7:00 A3:00 P7

Sat, Oct 30

At Sea8

Sun, Oct 31

Long Beach9:00 A

And then we fly back home on sunday.

This is here we are going on the Carnival Splendor:

Sun, Oct 24

Long Beach5:30 P2

Mon, Oct 25

At Sea3

Tue, Oct 26

At Sea4

Wed, Oct 27

Puerto Vallarta10:00 A10:00 P5

Thu, Oct 28

Mazatlan9:00 A6:00 P6 Janet and Judies favorite hang out!!!!!!

Fri, Oct 29

Cabo San Lucas7:00 A3:00 P7

Sat, Oct 30

At Sea8

Sun, Oct 31

Long Beach9:00 A

And then we fly back home on sunday.

See my response above in red. :)

H A P P Y

R E T I R E M E N T

D A Y

T O

M E!!!!!

4 more hours of work!!!!

Rich, sounds great on the ports. I have always wanted to do a west coast port. Shoot I can't get out of the Caribbean to save my life. I also want to do Alaska. Be careful of TS Richard, he is not sure which way he wants to go. Just like a Richard.lol

Have a super day, everyone.

CONGRATS TO CATHY P ON YOUR RETIREMENT!

I'm going to leave my namesake in the gulf of mexico and run to the west coast to cruise. Yay, today getting the suitcases out and packing. Final this B-cay cruise is here. Going scuba diving in Cabo next Fri and the zip line in Puarta Vallarta on Wed.

Janet - we are going to Stone island when we get to Matalan. I was reading here on CC about a place where the coconut shrimp is so fresh, you can watch them schread the coconut in front of you. They say that the shrimp was caught that morning. Makes my mouth water just thinking about it.

Thanks Lori - wish ya'll were going too.

OK, got to get moving. I have laundry to do, got to run and vote and grab something to eat. Back later.

Rich, it is not quite 4 and I have had 2. YUM!!!

Thanks, Kathie, it feel great!!!!

My girlfriend asked me if I was going to our bar tonight and I said yes after we go to dinner. She said, I have to work tomorrow and I said I don't!!!lol

Bye Rich have a great time...Tell West Hi for us, and have a wonderful Birthday.

Cathy you have a great time too, doing????

Well, what ever it is you want to do, you're Retired now!

Marie, the sky's the limit. I can do anything now. I have lot's to think about and a long time to do it.

Off to dinner, early bird is 5:00 until 6:00, getting use to the saving money since I am retired and a senior. Well at least at IHOP I am over 55. Also happy hour.:D

CONGRATS TO CATHY P ON YOUR RETIREMENT!

I'm going to leave my namesake in the gulf of mexico and run to the west coast to cruise. Yay, today getting the suitcases out and packing. Final this B-cay cruise is here. Going scuba diving in Cabo next Fri and the zip line in Puarta Vallarta on Wed.

Janet - we are going to Stone island when we get to Matalan. I was reading here on CC about a place where the coconut shrimp is so fresh, you can watch them schread the coconut in front of you. They say that the shrimp was caught that morning. Makes my mouth water just thinking about it.

Thanks Lori - wish ya'll were going too.

OK, got to get moving. I have laundry to do, got to run and vote and grab something to eat. Back later.

STONE ISLAND?????? Oh NO:eek:!! Well since you aren't beach people it might be OK. The best beach in town is right in front of the El Cid resort.

Thanks everyone, it is official, I am retired.YEA!!!!!

Rich, have fun, wish I was going.:(

Cathy, I want to wish you a very happy retirement and move! Did your company do something nice for you today?

START THE PARTY. THE TEXAS RANGERS ARE IN THE WORLD SERIES (Sorry Sheryl)

That and the fact that the rumrunners are filled and packed. Just a few more things to pack and I'm ready to go.

Tonight some friends took me out for my B-day at the Outback and we had a really good time. Then they brought out this huge pumpkin cheesecake with a pecan carmel sauce on top. Wow, let me tell ya, this was really really good. I later found out that one of my co-workers made it.

Janet - We are going to Stone Island on our own. You know me, I don't like paying Carnival or any other cruise lines more then I have to for an excursion.

OK, time to refill the mudslide. Ya'll have a good night.

Rich did you see this rumrunner thread? http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1297000

Yup. its been there for awhile.

OK gang, this is it:eek:. All packed and ready to go. Have to grab some breakfast and tie up a few things and then I'm off to LA. Thanks everyone for the B-day wishes and you know that I will have a great time on this cruise. Ya'll be good.

STONE ISLAND?????? Oh NO:eek:!! Well since you aren't beach people it might be OK. The best beach in town is right in front of the El Cid resort.

Cathy, I want to wish you a very happy retirement and move! Did your company do something nice for you today?

Thanks, Janet, well I got a beautiful broiler, toaster thing bob for being there 10 years. I got flowers and a card. Sunday they are taking me to breakfast at the Cracker Barrel and on the 12th we are have a retirement/moving party at our bar.

START THE PARTY. THE TEXAS RANGERS ARE IN THE WORLD SERIES (Sorry Sheryl)

That and the fact that the rumrunners are filled and packed. Just a few more things to pack and I'm ready to go.

Tonight some friends took me out for my B-day at the Outback and we had a really good time. Then they brought out this huge pumpkin cheesecake with a pecan carmel sauce on top. Wow, let me tell ya, this was really really good. I later found out that one of my co-workers made it.

Janet - We are going to Stone Island on our own. You know me, I don't like paying Carnival or any other cruise lines more then I have to for an excursion.

OK, time to refill the mudslide. Ya'll have a good night.

Rich, yea for the Rangers, I shall root for them for sure. OMG mudslides that is Kenny's new favorite drink. When we went out to dinner for seafood last night he ordered one and she did not know what he was talking about. He looked like a lost puppy. He said I will have a screwdriver. This is a restaurant out in the middle of nowhere except it is across from our bar and rated number 5 in Va Beach. Their food is to die for but the bar could use a tweekin.lol

I hope everyone has a great day!!

Chatting to myself again, where in the garbonzo beans is everybody????? I am retired and now ready to chat.:D

Your so funny Cathy, there probably off having fun for the weekend. Me, I am still in the sewing room when I am not outside getting ready for winter. Can't believe winter is here already where did the summer go.

Hi, Chelle, thanks for showing up, I really was getting lonley. Sorry you are having winter. I had my windows and doors open today. It was around 70 and I am still in Va Beach. Now when I get to Florida, I shall brag. You and the sewing room. I visualize you with fabric all around you going oh no what to sew next.:D

Hi, Chelle, thanks for showing up, I really was getting lonley. Sorry you are having winter. I had my windows and doors open today. It was around 70 and I am still in Va Beach. Now when I get to Florida, I shall brag. You and the sewing room. I visualize you with fabric all around you going oh no what to sew next.:D

Cathy, I do have lots of fabric, a huge table, computer (with embroidery patterns on it) sewing machine, tons of thread and a long, long list of things I need to get done before certain dates.

Organized is my name.

Archived