*OFFICIAL CC GROUP CRUISE*"Spirit of the 'Magic'al Dream" CARNIVAL MAGIC, FEB 26,2012

satex

Cathy, I do have lots of fabric, a huge table, computer (with embroidery patterns on it) sewing machine, tons of thread and a long, long list of things I need to get done before certain dates.

Organized is my name.

You would have to be organized! Or go completely crazy!!:D

Cathy, I do have lots of fabric, a huge table, computer (with embroidery patterns on it) sewing machine, tons of thread and a long, long list of things I need to get done before certain dates.

Organized is my name.

Me too, Chelle, I am organized as well. No sewing in my future. If I lose a button time to buy a new shirt so that should tell you I don't even own thread or a needle.

Rich you are gone and I had to barrow the Drama Queen Crown :eek:

So I am not posting it to this thread, anyone want to read what happened to me,

can come to the Looney thread...as I don't want to gum up the works over here...

It is a touch of Politics, but not really...

Just a bad acting Politician, I didn't even mention if he was a D or R

I can't be the only one who is sick to death of them.

And even more so now!

Good morning, SMDer's!!!!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend as they have not shown up to chat on here except you of course Chelle and our Political Protester. Marie are you burning the bra.lol Had to throw that out there.

Chat later.

Good morning, SMDer's!!!!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend as they have not shown up to chat on here except you of course Chelle and our Political Protester. Marie are you burning the bra.lol Had to throw that out there.

Chat later.

I might, if it would get me on a cruise faster LOL

Don't really know why I said that, except to get this back about Cruising ;)

Don't want Rich to come back and Slap me :eek:

Rich is really going to be ticked if he comes back and the Chat Director has not been doing her job.:eek: I certainly hope we are going to hear about wonderful stories of what everyone did this weekend besides not chatting with me.:(

Here I am again:( Just thought I would throw out something at ya. Go to QVC's website and on their search engine type in receipes and it will bring up the hosts and click on them. OMG check out David and Meredith wonderful stuff to try. I shall try some of these maybe next week or this week. YUM!!

Anybody out there??????

Hi,

Cathy, I really hope you guys will be so happy in Florida! And being semi close to your Dad is a blessing for both of you. What made you choose Lady Lake Florida?

Reporting on Rich...Embarkation is seriously delayed. At this moment they haven't even finished getting last weeks passengers off the ship. I guess customs is being extremely careful today, checking every single persons ID before allowing them to leave. PLUS there is a group of homeschooled children on board this week. I wonder how many.

So I dought that Rich is a happy camper right now. But the good news is that he is going on a cruise, and that has to be better than staying home!:D

Hi, Janet! I thought Rich stole all my peeps for the week. Poor guy sitting there waiting to get on the ship. The only thing I am waiting for is my stuffed chicken to get done.:eek:

We went on a 4 day trip to Florida and started in Lakeland, then Ocala, Lady Lake and Mt Dora. Lakeland was not for me, loved the last 3. Places were about the same other than Ocala lots of peeps. It ended up being between Lady Lake and Mt Dora. The difference was $300 a month so Lady Lake won out. Actually being right next to the Villages there is all kinds of shopping and doctors. I am so very ready.:)

Thats awesome Cathy. I am so excited for you!

Rich should be onboard by now. So it looks like the ship will sail on time. But I bet everyone was starving by the time they got to board! And THIRSTY! I wonder if Rich's rum runners made it on board!

well, we're home from a nice relaxin' weekend of camping, the last for the year. just finished emptying out the camper for the winter. the only good thing about it is that means it's closer to crusing time for us.

looks like we're gonna have a bus full for the Aruba tour. Janet, I see you added my friends Mike and Sue and Paul and Donna to the list. they don't do the message boards like us, but are really excited about this cruise. Mike and Sue were with us on the Dream, not sure if you remember them. Mike was in a lot of back pain then, and has since had surgery. He's doing well now, so this cruise is a kind of do-over for him as well as me ( and you too since you weren't feeling so hot either!)

Rich should be on the ship by now, I wonder too if his rr's made it thru. I'm sure he'll give us a full report.

Cathy-- Lady Lakes is a nice area, and I've actually been to Mt. Dora. Nice little shopping area in the town. There is an antique boat festival there every year, cool if you like old wood boats. How nice it will be to be close to your Dad and the cruise ports!

oops, looks like I got my threads mixed up again!! LOL!!

Just post the same stuff on each one, and call it good LOL

I wish the Magic was going to Aruba, but it really doesn't matter, I just wanted to cruise with my friends again...who cares where we go!

480326866v4_480x480_Front_Color-LightBlue.jpg.7ab65d9450cd60d13a514d543938c67c.jpg

7_480x480_Back_Color-LightBlue.jpg.0433eb2cc6e5325b4ba4453b8ad8092e.jpg

around 16 bucks if the prices don't go up

1319427751_magicfront.jpg.ab1a23ab02cdea4b0ee2d31ba67e3e87.jpg

1472614058_magicback.jpg.2c879f8deee85dc4d5359486bda59334.jpg

around 13 if the prices don't go up

Here are the other four.

Anyway, I was really bored tonight so I started playing. These are in no way the design unless you guys say they are. I was just playing.

Janet, I love the ones with our names on them. It is really cute.

Good morning, SMDer's,

Lori, I forgot you were going camping. Hope you had a great time. It is going to be fun exploring all the various places in Florida. I just found a Florida site on the CC board so I started chatting on there as well.

Chat later.

Janet I love the shirt!!!!

As others have said I do like the name idea...

Sorry I was MIA over the week-end. DS & DDiL were visiting us so not much time left for computer time.

We spend to much time trying to catch up when we get to visit as we do not get to see them often enough. They live in another State about 5 hours from us.:(

Seems as tho everyone had a nice week-end...I know that Rich & West did...they boarded a cruise ship..:) Even if it was later than they had planned, I bet.;)

Well gotta get out of here again.. My Dad has an eye appt. this afternoon so got to get dressed to get us there on time...

Check you all later!!!

Archived