*OFFICIAL CC GROUP CRUISE*"Spirit of the 'Magic'al Dream" CARNIVAL MAGIC, FEB 26,2012

satex

I'M BACK

Yup, had a great time and I will go into all that later. Don't have time to go through all the past posts right now, but I will get to all that. Thanks for all the B-day wishes here and on FB.

I see that we do have new SMDers and welcome, welcome, welcome.

HAPPY B-DAY CHELLE

OK, have to get everything unpacked and laundry done. Talk in the morning.

Welcome home Rich! Hope you had a fabulous time and the sea legs aren't to bad. Heard you were rocking and rolling the last sea day. :D A friend I were going on the Splendor next Sunday the 7th but had to cancel because of a wedding in Florida. Darn, I wish I was still going. :(

Hope everyone has a great day...off to work!

GO COLTS!!!!!

Good Morning Everyone!! I cannot believe it is the 1st of November, where did the year go??? We had a great Halloween Weekend except for my Steelers losing last night :(. My DH won first place & $100.00 at a costume contest on Friday night. The weather in Vegas is beautiful so I hope everyone that is visiting this great city is having fun! ;)

ha ha, my Bears didn't loose...:rolleyes:

Yes Jen, thank you for rolling out the great weather in Vegas

Having a great time

Cathy be nice with that football stuff...

Red skins blawwwwww, oh no, now I am being a foot ball meanie.

OK, off to the pool or visit with family...

Evening SMDers! Can't wait to enjoy the 80 degrees and sunshine of Vegas tomorrow! It was 26 degrees here this am :eek: Too early to be this cold. They even mentioned the "S" word in the weather forcast for later this week--so glad I'm leaving town!!! Sure need the break from work too!

Rich--hope you had a great bday cruise, can't wait to hear all about it!

ha ha, my Bears didn't loose...:rolleyes:

Yep! And Andy's Cleveland Browns are UNDEFEATED since October 15th!!!

both teams had a bye this week, hence the reason the bears and browns didn't lose.

Patriots won of course because they are the best team in football :D

Welcome back Rich!

Andy fixed my dongle :eek: so I'll be back online tomorrow. He's so smart. I was ready to run to Best Buy to waste money on a new dongle.

Dongle is my favorite word of the week. Use it today in a sentence. :)

Good evening all SMDers;

First, I want to thank everyone for answering all the questions that our new SMDer’s had and keeping everyone updated on my cruise lol

Next, since we still don’t have a business page, I will wait until Chelle gets back from Vegas and the two of us will post a new link for our own business page deleting the reduced deposit and group pricing. We will be including shuttle info, hotels, excursions and a lot more info there.

Now I would like to welcome all of our new SMDer’s

Mimi & Andy (who are now official)

Jennifer & Alan

Vicki & Kimi

Lynda, Jennifer, Heather and Bonnie

Amy LaFuze and her husband (who has emailed me)

WELCOME TO THE PARTY

Cathy p – thanks so much for keeping things going. You did such a great job that I won’t need to be kicking your azz lol So, how’s that retirement thing going for ya? I see that your now making rum cakes. Remember that the rum goes into the cake! Again, thanks

Chelle – again Happy B-day in Vegas. Hope your having a great time. I was a little surprised that you have a banner for this cruise already done, but then again, I shouldn’t be, knowing you. I will be getting with ya when you get back for a new link.

Marie – did you give Cathy p back her DQC (drama queen crown)? You know how she can get without it lol And I know that your having a great time in Vegas. Did ya’ll take Chelle to see the Chippendale dancers yet?

Janet – the t-shirts look great. I like the idea of having everyone’s name on them also. I see that you were keeping up with me cruise, so here it goes.

Embarkation – we got there about 11:15 and went right to the VIP area. Still took us until after 1:00 to start boarding (and you know that we were the first on board after the wedding party). Some people were in line for 4+ hours waiting to get onboard.

Home schooled kids – never did see that many and that’s why we like cruising when they are all in school (even the home schooled ones)

Rum runners – now this is where things got un-nerving. We checked three bags. Well we had gotten two notices about bags being locked and had to go to the security office to get them. So, thinking that they found the rumrunners, we went down to get the bags. The two bags were both West’s bags and the one had nothing in it other then clothes. The other had the 12 pack of Pepsi. They opened the 12 pack and made sure that it was all Pepsi. So, we take the bags up to the room and there was another notice under the door about another bag in the security office. This time just knowing they found the rum runners, we went back down there and they couldn’t find my bag. The officer said that when they did find it, he would bring it up to us. Then we get back up to the room and there sitting outside the door is my bag, rum runners and all. We just stood there laughing about the whole thing!

Lori – isn’t it getting a little late in the season for camping. Too cold for me. Have fun in Vegas this week.

Kathy – didn’t you know that Lori got the cruise extended for a couple of days and we are now going to Aruba? Don’t we all wish.

Bobbie – Hope you have a good time with your son and his family visiting and have fun in Jackson.

Lynda – hope everyone answered all your questions. And as you now know, if you have any questions, just ask. Someone will know the answer or get you the answer.

Jerod – Hey dude. Slow work is better then no work!

Mimi – alright, a new car and becoming an official SMDer all at the same time. I know that everyone is glad that ya’ll got in on the group price. Congrats on the costume contest. I think that Andy and Alan will have play time with all the guys on this cruise. I think we should have a guys night out at the sports bar or the pub while all you girls go spa-ing.

Andrea – haven’t you gotten that new girl broke in yet? Now how many week do we have to go?

Sherri – did Dale and her husband ever get booked with Johna?

Betty – I think everyone know that you’re a huge COLTS fan. But, they play Houston this week and I will be watching that one since the Cowboys suck so bad this year. But, I’m still behind them.

Jennifer – happy to hear the Alan won $100. What was his costume?

Saying Hi to anyone I didn't address, but your not forgotten

OK, I will be updating the list and posting it. Talk later

Here is the list of those that are officially booked for the Spirit of the Magical Dream Cruise:

Rich & West – Group Leaders satex, early dining, 4C

Cathy & Kenny Cathy p, early dining

Lori & Don leaderdogmom, Anytime Dinning

Andrea & Dave flippr5657, Anytime Dinning

Janet & Judie jandjfun, None or Anytime Dinning, 4C, Judie's B-day cruise

Nancy & Asa lilnan

Chelle & Pat doddsm, 4B, Early Dinning

Dawn & Marie Dragonfly34 & Koval, 4B, Early Dinning, Celebrating, Dawns B-day and cruising with old friends

Bobbie & Betty 1tuckersmom, Anytime Dinning, 8B, Bobbie's B-day

Ron & Carmen San Antonio, early dining, 4C

Jerod & Emilee illeniumsd & Pretty-N-Pink, 4C, anytime dining and celebrating the "Best cruise Ever" again

Steven & Julie ChiBearsSuperFan & jbags58

Sherri & Mike She-ra, Late Dinning

Dale & Pete

Peggy & Bert San Antonio, early dining, 8C

Chad & Holly SDphotoGrl

Fabian & Nessa Fabismommy

Kathy & Gary NMCruiser55

Mimi & Andy Chicago,PoofytheCat,anytime,4C

Jennifer & Alan Steelejen,anytime,8C

Vicki & Kimi Oregon,MICKIDE

Here is a list of things that I thought that we could do while on the Magic cruise:

M&G the night prior at the Hotel - Director Rich and West

M&G while on board - Director Rich and West

Cabin crawl - Director ?

Pub crawl - Directors Sherri & Dale

Slot pull - Directors Janet and Judie

Cocktail party - Director Rich and West

Gift exchange - Director Marie

B-day party Director - Director ?

Putt-putt tournament - Director ?

Steakhouse Dining - Director ?

T-Shirt - Director Janet

Excursions

Cozumel: Cozumel Bar Bus Hop – Tour Director Lori

Nachi Cocom Director Marie

Grand Cayman: ??? Tour Director Andrea

Montego Bay: Tours TBA

And of course: Group Leaders - Rich and West

Chat Director – Cathy P

Countdown Director - Andrea

Official Photographer - Jerod

I hope that I have everyone and all the correct info. If something is not right, please let me know.

OK, I thought I had everyone, but this thing dropped tow of ya'll, so here is the corrected list.

Here is the list of those that are officially booked for the Spirit of the Magical Dream Cruise:

Nancy & Asa lilnan

Dawn & Marie Dragonfly34 & Koval, 4B, Early Dinning, Celebrating, Dawns B-day and cruising with old friends

Jerod & Emilee illeniumsd & Pretty-N-Pink, 4C, anytime dining and celebrating the "Best cruise Ever" again

Dale & Pete

Peggy & BertSan Antonio, early dining, 8C

Chad & Holly SDphotoGrl

Kathy & Gary NMCruiser55

Lynda,Jennifer,Heather and Bonnie Toronto,Sunndyday2010,anytime,4C

Amy & husband

Here is a list of things that I thought that we could do while on the Magic cruise:

Cabin crawl - Director ?

T-Shirt - Director Janet

Excursions

Chat Director – Cathy P

I hope that I have everyone and all the correct info. If something is not right, please let me know.

Good morning, SMDers!

Rich, you are welcome, I try to please with the gabbing. I laughed my azz off reading about your notes under the door. I just wish I was there to see your face.

Going out to vote today and then I will get my closet hopefully done today.

Kenny wanted Pollard gizzards one more time before we leave so that is what he will eat tonight.:eek: I guess I will get BBQ.

Marie, how wonderful that your brother has won so much.

Mimi, you have mail.

Lori, enjoy your Vegas trip out of the cold. The S word OMG way to early for that.

Chat later.

Good morning SMDers.

Got another email from some busy body informing me that we are not an official group. I informed them that we are indeed official, just haven't gotten our business page nor the listing on the official list, since Laura is so busy. I used Janet's thinking in that if we weren't official, then we would have been pulled a long time ago. I also emailed Laura with this info and again asking about the business page and official listing.

Cathy p - already voted here. I voted early so that I wouldn't have to deal with the mess today.

Lori - have a good flight and good time in Las Vegas and Kingmen this week.

Just looking over the list and we still have openings for directorships for the cabin crawl, B-day party, Putt-putt tournament and the steakhouse dining. Also, Mimi, since your now official, did you want the Nachi in Cozumel (just let me know - thanks). Plus we need some more excursions in Grand Caymen and Jamaica. I know that there are two places right off the ship to do some snokling and I will head that up if anyone else is interested. The only thing you will need is the snorkle gear and that you can buy from the excursion desk onboard for $5. Anyway, just something to think about, Grand Caymen on the cheap!

Got to get moving and get some stuff done around here. Talk later

Anytime Dining - 4B currently

I see most of you went with 4C, is it just the location that's the difference? We are actually hoping to get a PT cabin, but if not, no biggie. We don't plan to be in the room much anyway!

Good morning Vicki. I will put ya'll down for the 4B and anytime dining. The difference in the 4B and 4c is that the 4B in either in the front or back, whereas the 4C is more in the middle of the ship or up on a higher deck. Again, glad to have ya'll cruising with us. And as Janet says, I think your going to fit into this group just fine:eek:.

Nancy & Asa lilnan

Dale & Pete

Peggy & BertSan Antonio, early dining, 8C

Chad & Holly SDphotoGrl

Kathy & Gary NMCruiser55

Vicki & Kimi Oregon,MICKIDE,anytime,4B

Lynda,Jennifer,Heather and Bonnie Toronto,Sunndyday2010,anytime,4C

Amy & husband

Cabin crawl - Director ?

T-Shirt - Director Janet

Excursions

Chat Director – Cathy P

Glad to hear Rich got his rum runners through. :)

I don't have the nerve to smuggle or gamble big.

I'm not sure if I'm still on this cruise. :confused: Johna had asked me if I was on the 12/4 and 2/26 cruises. I told her just this one. Now my only deposit (on credit card) has been returned! :eek:

Hey, OFFICIAL SMDERS!!!!

Don't you just love people that have nothing better to do than get in other peoples business. Geez, why do they care if we are OFFICIAL or not? Did it bother them in some way? Did some skin come off their nose because of it? No I have it, they realized they should have booked by the 29th and got our good stuff. That is what it is.:D:D:D

Oh well enough of that, I just finished with the 9 space bags of clothes from the closet and dressers. Yea!!!! Time to move.

Nope time to get back to housework since I no longer have a job. YEA!!!!!!

Good morning SMDers!! Did anyone miss me???:rolleyes:

I had some things that was very pressing that had to be taken care of for my Dad so no time for the computer in the last few days..:eek:

Welcome to all the newbies if I have not welcomed you already.

At this stage in my life I never remember what I said when nor what I did when, so there you go!!:D

Rich welcome home, we missed you.. But glad that you were crusing. What better way to spend a Birthday?

It`s gonna be my turn in just 23 days, I`m about ready to pack.:p

Have a great day guys & don`t forget to VOTE!!!

Kathy - I would call Johna ASAP and make sure that your still booked. Sounds to me like they made the mistake and should correct it without any problem.

Hi Bobbie

Back to housework Cathy p, since your unemployed;).

Archived