*OFFICIAL CC GROUP CRUISE*"Spirit of the 'Magic'al Dream" CARNIVAL MAGIC, FEB 26,2012

satex

Congratulations!!!! What did your DH dress up as?

100 dollars is an awesome prize!

I was very happy with our $25 gift card to Target, but $100, wow!!!!

He was a fat ninja! He is the life of the party and always looking to make people laugh! :):D;)

1536392891_NINJAALAN_n.jpg.d2dc48bdd3ce0d42554218489fb64671.jpg

Rich, I researched Grand Cayman tours. It looks like you have a choice of 7 mile beach, stingray city and snorkleling, or museum type tours. I did find a stingray city and snorkel trip for 35 dollars and it gets great reviews. But those are this years prices too.

If you haven't been to stingray city, it is probably something everyone should try once in their life. A boat takes you out to a sandbar where 100's of stingrays live. You get off the boat and feed them and play with them. They do not have barbs, so don't hurt you. Then you get back onto the boat and go to the coral gardens and snorkel, or the barrier reef and snorkel.

Judie and I did the stingray thing. I was WAY to chicken to get into the water, but Judie did it and she said it was pretty fun.

If you haven't been to stingray city, it is probably something everyone should try once in their life. A boat takes you out to a sandbar where 100's of stingrays live. You get off the boat and feed them and play with them. They do not have barbs, so don't hurt you. Then you get back onto the boat and go to the coral gardens and snorkel, or the barrier reef and snorkel.

Judie and I did the stingray thing. I was WAY to chicken to get into the water, but Judie did it and she said it was pretty fun.

Alan and I did the Stingray Tour in Grand Cayman on our Honeymoon and it was an experience. As you mentioned everyone should experience it once. We have pictures with us holding the Stingrays!!! :eek: We will probably do it again on this Cruise!

Alan and I did the Stingray Tour in Grand Cayman on our Honeymoon and it was an experience. As you mentioned everyone should experience it once. We have pictures with us holding the Stingrays!!! :eek: We will probably do it again on this Cruise!

I don't know if I would get off the boat near the stingrays, but snorkeling the coral reef would probably be nice. They say the water is only about 8 ft. deep, and some coral almost reach the surface. I wonder how it doesn't get broken with all those people around it.

I don't know if I would get off the boat near the stingrays, but snorkeling the coral reef would probably be nice. They say the water is only about 8 ft. deep, and some coral almost reach the surface. I wonder how it doesn't get broken with all those people around it.

Thats sounds like something I would do.

Had to help West with some stuff and now its time to relax. Have to go back to work in the morning:( (haven't been there in 2 weeks). I'm out of here for the night.

Good night ya

We did a stingray tour in Grand Caymen a few years ago ourselves. It was time with the stingrays, a visit to a turtle farm, a visit to "Hell" and an overall tour of the island. I think it was ship sponsored with Carnival.

In case you are wondering, Hell is a very small town on the island. They have a post office. We went in, bought postcards and postage and mailed ourselves, and a few friends, postcards postmarked HELL. Just a fun little novelty. There was also this really weird volcanic rock formation out behind the post office that is supposed to represent with 'hell' might look like.

Good morning SMDers!

I hope everyone is in tip top shape. Here I am up at the BCOD again.:eek: The darn dog just would not let me sleep.

Steven, nice to see you popping in. How is Julie doing?

Rich, night night, sleep tight.

We were suppose to do the stingrays on the Dream but my hubby kind of chickened out so I had to cancel. He does not swim and was affraid some giant wave would take him away.lol

Ok well I guess it is off to the checkbook. Chat later.

Good morning SMDer's. Nice crisp morning here in south Tx.

Just popping in to say hi.

Vickie (a co-worker) stopped me in the hall to tell me that her and her husband Kermit will be joining us on the Magic cruise. Ya!

OK, busy here at work. Talk later

Good Morning Everyone ! Sorry I have not been here in awhile :cool: Hope all is well. I had to scrape frost off my car this morning here in Toronto !!! :mad: Boo I am a hater of WINTER !

Wondering... do you have a Facebook Group for this cruise ?

Lynda

Good Morning SMDers! FROST?!?! Well... I guess we aren't much behind ya. It's suppose to cool way down this week. Bye bye autumn.

Nothing much to report here. I know BOTH neighbors on each side of me for the Liberty Looney cruise... how cool is that? We'll be super cool with our door signs and what not.

:O)

Have a great day all!

No I didn't, should have I? Or what was I suppose to get?

:eek::eek:

We did a stingray tour in Grand Caymen a few years ago ourselves. It was time with the stingrays, a visit to a turtle farm, a visit to "Hell" and an overall tour of the island. I think it was ship sponsored with Carnival.

In case you are wondering, Hell is a very small town on the island. They have a post office. We went in, bought postcards and postage and mailed ourselves, and a few friends, postcards postmarked HELL. Just a fun little novelty. There was also this really weird volcanic rock formation out behind the post office that is supposed to represent with 'hell' might look like.

I saw that tour as well. I just don't want to be in a bus all day and to go to hell? Well I LIVE in hell, why would I want to go there on vacation! lol

Good morning SMDers!

I hope everyone is in tip top shape. Here I am up at the BCOD again.:eek: The darn dog just would not let me sleep.

Steven, nice to see you popping in. How is Julie doing?

Rich, night night, sleep tight.

We were suppose to do the stingrays on the Dream but my hubby kind of chickened out so I had to cancel. He does not swim and was affraid some giant wave would take him away.lol

Ok well I guess it is off to the checkbook. Chat later.

Where did they have stingrays from the dream? Anyway, the place off Grand Cayman is on a sandbar, the water is about 3-4 feet deep. and unless there is a storm, the water is very calm. He could do this one with no worries. Except of course of the stingrays.:eek: I just couldn't stand the thought of one touching my leg! I don't like fish to touch me either!

Good Morning Everyone ! Sorry I have not been here in awhile :cool: Hope all is well. I had to scrape frost off my car this morning here in Toronto !!! :mad: Boo I am a hater of WINTER !

Wondering... do you have a Facebook Group for this cruise ?

Lynda

Lynda, there is a facebook group. Maybe Rich can put the link up for you.

I personnally think we should do all our chatting here cuz some people don't have FB and don't want a FB acct. and that way everyone can see whats being talked about. Just my very humble opinion though.

Good Morning SMDers! FROST?!?! Well... I guess we aren't much behind ya. It's suppose to cool way down this week. Bye bye autumn.

Nothing much to report here. I know BOTH neighbors on each side of me for the Liberty Looney cruise... how cool is that? We'll be super cool with our door signs and what not.

:O)

Have a great day all!

Poofy, is your real name Mimi? or is Mimi a nickname too?:confused:

Janet, I agree I think we should chat over here. I forget about the facebook site, however, never forget about this one.

I will see what he says but I think he would do it for me but then I would feel guilty because he was not having a good time. :eek:

Poofy is her cat and Mimi is her name. Our one and only Mimi the Poofy cat woman.lol There is only one and we have her. Yea!!!

Mimi is a nickname. Cathy my other neighbor is Lanie. You became friends with her on Facebook this morning I saw.

We've been chatting up a storm over there. :)

Janet, I have been waiting friend confirmation from you from I think since Marie sent me a list of names I should friend... many moons ago.

OK smarty pants so what is the real name for Mimi???:D

Yep, Elaine sent me some pics from the S & S cruise I was on. I am sorry she was not on the one in October we could have already been buddies. So Elaine you want to be my buddy now??

OK smarty pants so what is the real name for Mimi???:D

Yep, Elaine sent me some pics from the S & S cruise I was on. I am sorry she was not on the one in October we could have already been buddies. So Elaine you want to be my buddy now??

I'll email you. I am Mimi when cruising. :D

Rich, I researched Grand Cayman tours. It looks like you have a choice of 7 mile beach, stingray city and snorkleling, or museum type tours. I did find a stingray city and snorkel trip for 35 dollars and it gets great reviews. But those are this years prices too.

crazy internet, I tryed to post this last night, but it did not go...

I will tell you about the stingray excursion when we get back. Chelle, Louie, Dawn, Jerm, Payton, Jaxson and I are going on it. Jerm is not good in water over his head. so I will be able to tell you from all view points.

No I didn't, should have I? Or what was I suppose to get?

Well, I sent a little ditti to jh fb page and they sent a message back asking what your last name, so I thought maybe... but like everything else with jh, it is just a tease,

Mimi is a nickname. Cathy my other neighbor is Lanie. You became friends with her on Facebook this morning I saw.

We've been chatting up a storm over there. :)

Janet, I have been waiting friend confirmation from you from I think since Marie sent me a list of names I should friend... many moons ago.

I'm sorry. If I didn't recognise the name I probably ignored it. But if it says poofy then I didn't see it or didn't get it. Send it again OK?

Lynda, there is a facebook group. Maybe Rich can put the link up for you.

I personnally think we should do all our chatting here cuz some people don't have FB and don't want a FB acct. and that way everyone can see whats being talked about. Just my very humble opinion though.

Here is the link for the FB group. And yes, I think chatting here is better for everyone. This way we get to know each other better.

http://www.facebook.com/?sk=events#!/event.php?eid=153308571366071

Well, I sent a little ditti to jh fb page and they sent a message back asking what your last name, so I thought maybe... but like everything else with jh, it is just a tease,

Now where would you ever get an idea like that from? To tell ya the truth, we was funnier this time on the ship, but we never did see him out and about. Same OLD thing. lol

Archived