*OFFICIAL CC GROUP CRUISE*"Spirit of the 'Magic'al Dream" CARNIVAL MAGIC, FEB 26,2012

satex

Now where would you ever get an idea like that from? To tell ya the truth, we was funnier this time on the ship, but we never did see him out and about. Same OLD thing. lol

He had meetings with the beards all day for 3 days of your cruise, then he had some sort of training thing another day, plus his blog, and FB and whatever else he does. No wonder we never see him! lol

I was a little disappointed though that we didn't see him personally. But oh well.... I certainly can't blame him to much cuz I never went where he was either!

Good morning, SMDers!

Happy day to all. Rainy and cool here today so I think I will go shopping.

Boy the next 2 weekends are booked for us. Friday the bar with our buddy playing and singing, Sat night bonfire at my girlfriends house. Next Friday our party at the bar for leaving town, Sat a me day and Kenny is taken out by the guys he works with and will be spending the night at his bosses house.lol, Sun cookout at his families house. Then the final push before we leave. My son will be flying in on the 19th and then he is not going home until Thanksgiving day to help us out. What a guy.

OK that made me tired already.

Chat later.

Good morning gang. If anyone is looking for fall, you can come on down here to south Texas. Nice and crisp this morning (55), but no frost.

Got to run up to the store and then work again tonight.

Talk to ya later

Hey Rich and Kathi, just got back from Kohls and got me a new outfit for Sat at the Shipyard. Now all I need are shoes that are not sneakers.:eek:

Yep Kathi I have alot going on which means I best do something about the moving aspect of Florida.lol

I am super excited. I hope you will be too! I made a new shirt design and frankly, I am loving it! What do you think? I love the red shirt cuz it's Carnival colors and we will stand out to each other!

Sorry I can't make the picture bigger.

1683385249_redstarsfront.jpg.3bbb5f08000c1216ec028d2a805259b5.jpg

1262711646_redstarback.jpg.404d80af5f5bacdc6da85fb31b327915.jpg

One color print so they should cost right around 13 bucks if the prices don't go up.

I like the red shirts! Great Job!

Good!

Here is another one! I am having way to much fun! I'm glad you guys decide cuz I would have a hard time choosing just one!

1071307307_Bluestarwizardfront.jpg.a1c16ef92ad9903fb6808def53da908d.jpg

I am running out of memory to upload pictures onto CC:eek:. I wonder how I delete some photos from my acct.:confused: anyone know?:cool:

Headed home in 2 hours, see ya in about 20,

but really I will be headed to bed, as I have the 6 am shift on Sat.

So see ya on Sunday or Monday...

ok maybe on Friday night, or Sat evening :p

At least that is what Dawn said.

Good!

Here is another one! I am having way to much fun! I'm glad you guys decide cuz I would have a hard time choosing just one!

[ATTACH]174362[/ATTACH]

I am running out of memory to upload pictures onto CC:eek:. I wonder how I delete some photos from my acct.:confused: anyone know?:cool:

OK, now I really like that one. Peggy is working with me tonight and she agrees, saying "ya, I like that"

I really like that red shirt also ! Thank you for taking care of that! I don't mind keeping the chatting here rather thatn facebook. I can access this from work not Facebook. I don't get on the computer much fom home. I was just wondering because I do most of my browsing on my cell phone & can't get CC on my phone.

Do you think Carnival will change our Jamaica stop to the new Foulmouth Port ? I really wanted to do the Bob Marley tour & I think it is too far from Montego Bay ? Whatever we do will be great !! I was just hoping to do the Bob Marley tour :cool:

I hope everyone has a great weekend !

Good morning, SMDers!

Wow Janet Ilove the shirt also. It is so vibrant. Got my vote.

Janet, you can copy and past our logo and then go to your siggy on the CP up at the top and paste it. Nope I can not be a teacher, crap. Someone else can explain it better.

Ok got to go.

Good!

[ATTACH]174362[/ATTACH]

Love everything about this one...Design, color and ect...;)

Janet you did a SUPER job.

Can`t help you on how to delete the photos.. Maybe someone already has, I`ve not had time to read all the post..

Later y`all!!

Hello Everyone!!! It's Friday and a beautiful 85 degrees in Vegas! I think this is the last official weekend before it cools down to the 60's next week. That is the thing about this place. One day it is 85 and the next it is 65! :eek: Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!

Jen :D

Good afternoon SMDers. Well it was 39 this morning when I woke up, Burrrrrrr. Good news, its going to be 72 this afternoon.

Janet, looks like you have a winner on the t-shirt design. Look great and you did a great job:D.

Got to run and get ready for work. Later

Ok guys. I am really excited. So much so that I am having a little trouble breathing!

Judie called me this morning. She said "do you want to go on a cruise?" I said yes, when are we going? She said Nov. 28th on the Splender!! happy birthday!! OMG!!!! What an amazing sister I have, and then she does this for me!! Crazy..what did I deserve to have such a wonderful sister!?!

So Judie and I have 22 days until we cruise. And it will be our 1st platinum!! WOO HOO!!

Ok, back to this cruise. It looks like we really do have a winner on the shirts. I know not everyone got a vote, but of those voting, everyone likes the red one with the little wizard guy! So I guess thats it, right?

I can delete the other ones from my computer right?:D

Archived