*OFFICIAL CC GROUP CRUISE*"Spirit of the 'Magic'al Dream" CARNIVAL MAGIC, FEB 26,2012

satex

Apparently you can be a Teacher ! :o

I found another post to help me with the counter : )

Thank you !!

Well, I know, I suck. But can you remind me of your real name? We had several people join at the same time and now I'm all confused!! I'm sorry:o. Thanks!

Ok guys. I am really excited. So much so that I am having a little trouble breathing!

Judie called me this morning. She said "do you want to go on a cruise?" I said yes, when are we going? She said Nov. 28th on the Splender!! happy birthday!! OMG!!!! What an amazing sister I have, and then she does this for me!! Crazy..what did I deserve to have such a wonderful sister!?!

So Judie and I have 22 days until we cruise. And it will be our 1st platinum!! WOO HOO!!

That is so great!!! My sister doesn't like to cruise :mad: DH and I have sailed on the Splendor twice and had a fantastic time. Let me know if you have any questions.

Janet, congratulations on the cruise.

Her name is Janell on Sunnyday.

Chat tomorrow!!:)

OK, now I'm confused. I thought the Sunnyday was Lynda?

Janet - I'm so glad to hear that Judie's going to take you on the Splendor for your B-day. As you know, we just got off last week, so if you have any questions, just ask.

Speaking of B-day cruises, we just booked one for West. We will be cruising out of Miami for a four day cruise on the Carnival Imagination, Dec 13-17. I emailed Madelene to ask her about getting from Fort Lauderdale to Miami, but does anyone know what the best/cheapest way to do that? Thanks

I am so jealous of those of you who are semi-close to ports and cruise more often! I've been on two, hubby will be taking his first when we go to Alaska in May and then I'll leave him at home again when Kimi & I cruise with all of you! So, I guess I'll get in one a year which is better than none, right? LOL

The two I've been on were short 4 night cruises and they just seemed to go by too fast. Alaska will be 7 nights so I'm excited about that but not about being COLD! It's hubby's dream vacation so we're doing it to celebrate our anniversary and our last child graduating from high school.

What can I say? I'm hooked!

That is so great!!! My sister doesn't like to cruise :mad: DH and I have sailed on the Splendor twice and had a fantastic time. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks! I do know that the Splender has the big screen tv. Is it in the area that has the roof? Probably huh. I loved the big screen on the dream. Also, do you know how much the T-pool is that is in the spa? By the week and by the day?

Janet, congratulations on the cruise.

Her name is Janell on Sunnyday.

Chat tomorrow!!:)

I saw you wrote that, but I was confused cuz when I typed all the names for the shirt, I didn't type that one.:confused:

OK, now I'm confused. I thought the Sunnyday was Lynda?

Janet - I'm so glad to hear that Judie's going to take you on the Splendor for your B-day. As you know, we just got off last week, so if you have any questions, just ask.

Speaking of B-day cruises, we just booked one for West. We will be cruising out of Miami for a four day cruise on the Carnival Imagination, Dec 13-17. I emailed Madelene to ask her about getting from Fort Lauderdale to Miami, but does anyone know what the best/cheapest way to do that? Thanks

You guys are going to fly to Miami for a 4 day cruise? You should do a back to back!

The cheapest and best way to get from FL to Miami is to rent a car. The drive is about an hour, and the shuttles are more than the car!

I am so jealous of those of you who are semi-close to ports and cruise more often! I've been on two, hubby will be taking his first when we go to Alaska in May and then I'll leave him at home again when Kimi & I cruise with all of you! So, I guess I'll get in one a year which is better than none, right? LOL

The two I've been on were short 4 night cruises and they just seemed to go by too fast. Alaska will be 7 nights so I'm excited about that but not about being COLD! It's hubby's dream vacation so we're doing it to celebrate our anniversary and our last child graduating from high school.

What can I say? I'm hooked!

Judie and I are completely warm weather girls! But when we went to Alaska on a cruise, we loved it!! Just make sure to dress in layers and bring a hat and gloves. You will love it too.

Eveving everyone.

Janet - yes the big screen is up on the lido deck and they do have the retractable roof on it. And on a different note, there is a shuttle from FLL to the POM that is only $15pp. It helps to have someone that lives there than can help you with this stuff. Right Madelene:D. We were going to rent a car and find a hotel on South Beach or downtown Miami, but the South beach hotels are way too much and parking from what I understand is almost null. And downtown hotels can cost a pretty penny too. Hotels in general cost much more in Miami then they do in FLL.

Vicki - we are going to Alaska on Jun 21. Will you be doing Carnival or another cruise line? You will have to let me know all about your trip!

Good evening SMDers!! I'm back, didn't have free internet at our hotel in Vegas, what's with that??? LOL!! We had a great time in Vegas, did a lot of walking every day. Still didn't get to see everything I wanted to. Guess I'll just have to come back, huh??!! The weather was great, 80's and sunny. Today we went to the Hoover Dam, and walked on the new bridge that bypasses the dam. Don't try it if you don't like heights! Now I'm at my brothers house in Kingman until next Thursday. What a nice break from work, I sure needed it!

Janet--still want to meet for a lunch/dinner?? It would be great to see you....email me--- I did get to meet up with Marie and Chelle in Vegas--got to meet Dawn and Jaxson too!

IMG_1219a.jpg

Vicki - we are going to Alaska on Jun 21. Will you be doing Carnival or another cruise line? You will have to let me know all about your trip!

We're going on Norwegian. I think the freestyle cruising will suite hubby better and I wanted to go to/from Seattle. I considered Carnival but it embarked in Vancouver and disembarked in Seattle :(. The price was much better on that one but by the time we paid for the additional transportation, it ended up being more. And the $200 OBC we are getting made NCL come out on top. I can't wait, it will be fun :).

Good morning SMDers.

OK, so I'm not Cathy p, but where is she. Maybe she had too much of a good time last night at the bar:eek:?

Vicki, the cruise we are taking on Carnival is out of Seattle and return to Seattle. That is the only reason I booked it since there would be extra costs for transportation to or from Vancouver. But, we get to stop in Victoria on our last night and get to see Andrea and Dave while we are there:D.

Chelle - I hope you finally made it home. No fun sitting in an airport wait for them to fix a broken plane. Or waiting for them to bring in another one!

Lori, I know that you had a great time in Vegas. Nice pic of the three of you. Hope you and Janet get to meet up for lunch or dinner.

OK, brush collection is this coming week and I have to get out there and get all the brush on the side of the house and put it out on the curb and go get the car inspected (it was due 10-10).

Hope everyone has a great day. later

Janet- What a wonderful present. Can I clone your sister? ;)

Vicki- Nothing wrong with only cruising once a year. That's what we seem to do. Originally we planned to cruise every 4-5 years but we have been doing a cruise a year for the past 3. :confused: (It's all Cruise Critic's fault :p) Our Alaskan cruise wasn't too cold just in Glacier Bay. There wasn't much sun bathing going on though.

So just wanted you guys to know that I am going back to Alaska again.

As some of you know we have been before (twice) but this time I`m going alone.:eek:

First time.!!!!

It`s a long story but DH is a BIG fan of panning and digging for gold (Hobby) soooooo, he is going to Nome the 17th. of July for a week and while he`s there I am going to cruise.

Going on Princess out of Seattle (round trip) not real sure that I am gonna like solo, but can`t seem to get anyone else intrested in going with me...OH WELL!

Cathyp you ask what I have been up to, so now you know....:D

No really I have had a couple Dr`s appts. this week and other things going on too, so not much time for CC.

Maybe I can slow down and be here more now..

Congrats to Rich & Wes , Janet, and to me on the new cruises booked.:p

We leave on the 24th. for our Thanksgiving cruise and it can`t get here fast enough...

Welcome home to, Marie, Chelle, Dawn and their families..

Cathyp not many days until the big move, I know that you and Kenny are getting real ansy now.. I am happy for you both.;)

Waving to all. Got to get out of here and head to the grocery store..

Talk to you all later..

Hi All

It's me, the Canadian content from the West (wet) Coast!!

We are still busily prepping and renovating our home for Wes and Rich, when they come to see us in June ;)

Things are coming along very nicely. Rich I think you will like it very much. Too bad you can't stay and use the new guest room :(

WOW we are picking up lots of new peeps!! I am STOKED!!! I love meeting people from all over. Some of my very best friends have been made on cruises.

Janet, could you send me the info about the stingray thing you did? I have been looking because AHEM I am tour director :cool: but all the ones I found are quite dear. And I'm loving the red shirts!! Good job!!!

I think stingray city will be what I plan, as it seems to be very popular with everybody here. I am a waterbaby so whatever tour I put together will involve getting wet.

I'm also going to go back and read all the posts, to acquaint myself with all of you I don't know.

Rich I hope you had a great cruise!!!!!

Well folks I better get going, it is already nearly 2 pm here and the wash isn't doing itself.

Take good care all and remember this

we

only

have

68 MORE WEEKS UNTIL WE ARE DREAMING ON THE MAGIC!!!!!

take good care, see you soon xo

Hi All

It's me, the Canadian content from the West (wet) Coast!!

We are still busily prepping and renovating our home for Wes and Rich, when they come to see us in June ;)

Things are coming along very nicely. Rich I think you will like it very much. Too bad you can't stay and use the new guest room :(

WOW we are picking up lots of new peeps!! I am STOKED!!! I love meeting people from all over. Some of my very best friends have been made on cruises.

Janet, could you send me the info about the stingray thing you did? I have been looking because AHEM I am tour director :cool: but all the ones I found are quite dear. And I'm loving the red shirts!! Good job!!!

I think stingray city will be what I plan, as it seems to be very popular with everybody here. I am a waterbaby so whatever tour I put together will involve getting wet.

I'm also going to go back and read all the posts, to acquaint myself with all of you I don't know.

Rich I hope you had a great cruise!!!!!

Well folks I better get going, it is already nearly 2 pm here and the wash isn't doing itself.

Take good care all and remember this

we

only

have

68 MORE WEEKS UNTIL WE ARE DREAMING ON THE MAGIC!!!!!

take good care, see you soon xo

Andrea, I wasn't trying to take over your position:eek:. I didn't know we had a director cuz Rich asked if anyone had any ideas on what to do. Sorry. But here is what I found. One is a boat, the other is a catamaran.

http://www.captainmarvins.com/stingraycitytours-snorkeloverview.html

http://www.stingraysailing.com/contact_us.html

http://www.nativewaywatersports.com/tours.htm

This one, we could charter the boat for 500.00 1/2 day. It will take us where we want to go. The price is for up to 12 passengers, so that makes it about 42 bucks a person, and it's 30 dollars a person for ea. person over 12 people. If we have 20 people going we could divide the total cost by 20 and get it cheaper per person. But I don't know how many the boat holds.

Good evening, SMDers!

I have been gone all day, chrisening of the USS California and then they talked about my guy and had him stand up and everyone clapped. Breakfast and reception. Came home and had 2 hours before a bonfire and chili over my girlfriends house. So I am poooooooped.

Chat tomorrow!

Chelle - I hope you finally made it home. No fun sitting in an airport wait for them to fix a broken plane. Or waiting for them to bring in another one!

Lori, I know that you had a great time in Vegas. Nice pic of the three of you.

I made it home by 3:00 am but hubby got me up at 8:00 am to go get the dog. Really tired tonight

Andrea, this is the one we will be taking in Jan.

http://grandcaymancruiseexcursions.c..._Catamaran.htm

It is $39 pp

and I will be able to tell you yea or no way, when we get back.

Also, the prices are going up, come the first of the year for many excursions, so be ready...

Good evening SMDers! How is everyone doing?

I just signed up to Twitter yesterday and am wondering who else uses it? I've used it in the past, mostly to win contests, so if anybody has questions on how to get started, just let me know.

Hi Mimi,

Just got done reading all the posts I missed

Getting excited about this cruise even more now, that Fall is here and Christmas is just around the corner...

We will be cruising before we know it!

Did a practice Carry on bag, to Vegas, to see if I could get everything I needed into a carry on

OMgoodness, I only used a forth of my carry on bag...

ok, I did have another bag of Bathroom supplies, and I will need to bring my Pretty dress' but oh my, I think I can do it with one checked bag for me

and one checked bag with Looney stuff in it

and only have one checked bag for on the way home...

It was crazy how much stuff I did not use in Vegas...

Dawn on the other hand, that is another story

With 8 yr and an 8 month sons, she has way more stuff to bring!

Good evening ya'll. Oh boy, what a day and now I'm am also pooped!

Welcome back Marie and Chelle. Missed ya.

Andrea - too bad the ship won't wait an extra day while we are in Victoria. Let me know if you have any problems with any of the tours. Missed you also.

Bobbie, so your back to Alaska? Too bad it wasn't the month before. Then we could all stay at Andrea and Dave's:D.

Mimi - sorry no twitter here. I don't even text.

Cathy p - I tried to post for you this morning, but I don't think anyone bought it.

Janet - One more time. Great job on the T-shirts.

Saying Hi to Kathy, Vicki, Lori and everybody else.

OK, I'm out of here. Time to relax. Good night

Don't forget to turn the clocks back!

ME TOO!!! I think that should be the shirt!! :D

Janet, I have liked all the Shirts :p

I think it is a big step on your part, you doing the T's, after the Dream T troubles you had.

Did you see our Looney T's.

I think they turned out pretty good.

Just White on Black

I think the Red will be cool, as I do not have a Red Cruising Shirt YET!

Dawn would like to know if mine and her name could be together though...

It seems as though I am in one place and she is with Chelle & Pat :(

But then again, it was hard to read the names so we could be wrong.

Good evening ya'll. Oh boy, what a day and now I'm am also pooped!

Welcome back Marie and Chelle. Missed ya.

Andrea - too bad the ship won't wait an extra day while we are in Victoria. Let me know if you have any problems with any of the tours. Missed you also.

Bobbie, so your back to Alaska? Too bad it wasn't the month before. Then we could all stay at Andrea and Dave's:D.

Mimi - sorry no twitter here. I don't even text.

Cathy p - I tried to post for you this morning, but I don't think anyone bought it.

Janet - One more time. Great job on the T-shirts.

Saying Hi to Kathy, Vicki, Lori and everybody else.

OK, I'm out of here. Time to relax. Good night

Don't forget to turn the clocks back!

Hi Rich, and Good night Rich, it has been a long day...But I noticed you had posted (I missed it, as I was so busy posting myself!)

Night CC, Night World :p

Janet, I have liked all the Shirts :p

I think it is a big step on your part, you doing the T's, after the Dream T troubles you had.

Did you see our Looney T's.

I think they turned out pretty good.

Just White on Black

I think the Red will be cool, as I do not have a Red Cruising Shirt YET!

Dawn would like to know if mine and her name could be together though...

It seems as though I am in one place and she is with Chelle & Pat :(

But then again, it was hard to read the names so we could be wrong.

I did see your black and white shirts! I think they are great (except that I really hate tweety bird! lol) But they turned out great!

I listed the names on the shirt in the order they booked the cruise. But then I needed to add more names and didn't want to retype all of them to make even columns so some names got split up. But when I type the names for real, I will make every effort to keep the names in the booking order. I will get the entire list from Rich in about a years time! lol

As far as the stingray link, I looked at that one too. I don't know how I missed posting it here. It will be great that you have used the company by the time we cruise.

Now, as far as the t-shirts, I think first of all that you should know that I am NOT using the same printing company. I have already told the new company about the "on on the cruiseship" thing, and that I will be checking very carefully the wording, the pictures and the result of their printing. But most of all, I think the fact that there were 9 colors on that shirt made it a total nightmare! We will have 2 colors on this shirt! It should be easy breezy! (knock on wood)

Archived