*OFFICIAL CC GROUP CRUISE*"Spirit of the 'Magic'al Dream" CARNIVAL MAGIC, FEB 26,2012

satex

Prayers for your friends daughter Bobbie. I can't imagine what she is going through, but I am sure she is going through Hell.

Cathy, have a safe and fun weekend. I know how much you have been looking forward to this move. And give Kenny a congrats hug from me too. And if you see Dad hug him for me too. Oh and hug yourself too. xo :)

Congratulations Kenny you made it!

Have a safe trip you guys...

See ya on the flip side...The Florida Side :p

Hi SMDer's, I am feeling a bit better today.

No head ache no Toilet bowl hugging, but a bit weak...

I hate that feeling!

Just me and Jaxson resting today I guess.

Talk at you all later.

Congratulations Kenny you made it!

Have a safe trip you guys...

See ya on the flip side...The Florida Side :p

Hi SMDer's, I am feeling a bit better today.

No head ache no Toilet bowl hugging, but a bit weak...

I hate that feeling!

Just me and Jaxson resting today I guess.

Talk at you all later.

feel better soon hugs from a distance xo

Hi everyone!

Go away on a trip and (all you know what) breaks out! So sorry Janet had her cruise canceled. Feeling down as I turned on the news on what was supposed to be my 2nd day in Hawaii I soon realized my vacation wasn't as messed up as it could have been. (We only lost one day and got to fly first class.) I told DH that next time we visit Hawaii it will be on a cruise. I'll take the chance that something will happen vs dealing with the airlines:p.

I know I'm behind all the happenings with the SMDers. I like the white with red t-shirt. Since the group T is red I like red theme. I (Kathy & Gary) would also join the Wet & Wild Party cruise. Should I state this on the thread or wait for the form?

Enjoyed the TR Rich.

Yeah for the weight loss and quitting smoking.

Sorry for the loss of the bunny and the daughter with cancer.

I'm sure I've forgotten somethings as I caught up on this thread.

Good afternoon SMDers. I had a real bad night. My shoulder hurts so bad that every time I move it hurts. Needless to say, I got no sleep last night. Didn't fall asleep until 10 this morning. Got to have it looked at in the morning while I'm at work (since thats where I fell).

Cathy - is tonight the last bar night? Ya'll have a good drive.

Marie - sorry to hear your not well.

Andrea - Hey. missed ya.

Welcome back Kathy

OK, speaking about missing people where is Mimi, Peggy, Lynda, Steven and Julie, Jerod and Em, Dawn, Nancy, Sherri and the rest of the gang. We're missin ya'll:(.

Oh Steven, just say put us on the list...You know you want too.

And it wouldn't be the same if you and Julie, Emilie and Jerrod weren't there.

So hopefully Jerod and Emilie will stop in and do the same....

OK Good Night SMDer's I have the early shift in the morning, so up at 5 and to work by 5:45 or there abouts, Store opens at 6

see ya all tomorrow...

Hi everyone!

Go away on a trip and (all you know what) breaks out! So sorry Janet had her cruise canceled. Feeling down as I turned on the news on what was supposed to be my 2nd day in Hawaii I soon realized my vacation wasn't as messed up as it could have been. (We only lost one day and got to fly first class.) I told DH that next time we visit Hawaii it will be on a cruise. I'll take the chance that something will happen vs dealing with the airlines:p.

I know I'm behind all the happenings with the SMDers. I like the white with red t-shirt. Since the group T is red I like red theme. I (Kathy & Gary) would also join the Wet & Wild Party cruise. Should I state this on the thread or wait for the form?

Enjoyed the TR Rich.

Yeah for the weight loss and quitting smoking.

Sorry for the loss of the bunny and the daughter with cancer.

I'm sure I've forgotten somethings as I caught up on this thread.

Hi Kathy! I hope you had a fabulous Hawaiian vaca! I love hawaii and would love to see pictures if you have any. And first class? Isn't it wonderful?? awww....

Anyway, I will add you to the list of party goers! You did it perfectly! Great job.

Im here, laying low. Taking it all in. Been thinking we really need to get in on that Jamaica tour thats in the works. With that group ... rowdiness will prevail, Im sure! Wouldnt want to miss anything good!

Excited to go to SF tomorrow? What do you guys do when you are there?

I will be ever so happy to add you and Julie to the list of party goers as well! I knew you would be coming! It's not a party without you guys!

OK Guys!! It's time to Party SMDer's Style!!!

Montego Bay!! No problem mon!!

Heres our excursion and all the details!

SPECIAL TOURS FOR CRUISE SHIP PASSENGERS

THE 'ORIGINAL' WET & WILD PARTY CRUISE

The Party Starts HERE

Join us for a 'Freestyle Sailing Experience'. Depart at the Cruise Ship Pier and Sail the beautiful clear blue waters of the Caribbean Sea to the Snorkeling location inside Jamaica's National Marine Park, on the shores of Montego Bay. Mask and snorkel are provided to assist with the viewing the wonderful Underworld of the Marine Park. When snorkeling and swimming are completed the Rum punch will start to flow. Learn the latest Jamaican Dance Moves or relax with a Foot Massage. Join in and move your feet to the Jamaican Reggae Beat. The party continues with a short stop at Margueritaville's Party. (1 hour stop 'weather permitting'). Take a ride on the slide. 'Ready we are Ready' at the sound of the 'Conch Shell' don't miss the Boat! Feel the Beat, move your Feet to the Reggae Beat. Sail to the Ship Pier is approx. 20 mins.

http://jamaicawatersports.com/cruise.htm

We are chartering the vessel!!

Wet and Wild Party Cruise Tour!

35.00 per person

20 person min., 55 person Max.

Extra time at Margaritaville (at least 1 hr.)

Rum punch, fruit punch, soda, water included

food and drink at margaritaville extra

$25.00 deposit per person due to me by Feb. 25, 2011

Please allow at least 10 days for your payment to get to me via USPS.

Mail check or money order to:

Janet Sammons

8746 Stockton Hill Rd. 115

Kingman, AZ. 86409

Second payment of $10.00 per person is still unclear at this time. Either to me again at a much later date, or the day of the tour. I will let you know after I pay the initial deposit on March 1st 2011.

I know it's early, but the early bird gets the worm! Or in this case, a fun tour!!!:D

I will start a list of those going right now. Wanna Play??

1. Janet*

2. Judie*

3. Cathy

4. Kenny

5. Marie*

6. Dawn*

7. Chelle*

8. Pat*

9. Rich

10. West

11. Vicki

12. Kimi

13. Bobbie

14. Betty

15. Lori

16. Don

17. Jen

18. Alan

19. Andrea

20. Dave

21. Vickie

22. Kermit

23. Ron

24. Carman

25. Magdelia

26. June

27. Kathy

28. Gary

29. Steve

30. Julie

* = deposit paid.

Who's next!!??!!

Good morning SMDers. Well its the end of another week which means that we are a week close to our cruise.

Cathy p - You day is finally here. Drive safe and have a great weekend.

Janet - waiting to see the Dr. now. I will have to go for an Xray to see if there is anything there first. I'll keep ya'll posted.

Good morning SMDers. Well its the end of another week which means that we are a week close to our cruise.

Janet - waiting to see the Dr. now. I will have to go for an Xray to see if there is anything there first. I'll keep ya'll posted.

Good luck Rich, hope it's nothing that some heat and good drugs can't take care of!! Let us know when you know something.

OK, they say the should could just be a bruise. I don't think so, so they are going to set me up with a MRI.

Afternoon Lori, could you post the info on the Cozumel Bar Bus Hop on the business page? Thanks

Hi Kathy!

Good morning, SMDers and Happy Florida Day to me!@@

Thanks for all the great wishes. I told Kenny and he is so excited.

That is it too much to do. Check back with you all on the flip side.

Cathy and Kenny, good luck to you in your new home and be safe on the drive down there!! :D

OK. I see in your next post, no broken bones. I hope the MRI shows no damage. Fingers crossed!

Rich - Hope your injury isn't too serious.

Cathy p - I thought you left yesterday...have a safe trip.

Janet - I have pictures, even have one of a cruise ship (to stay on topic :D) Just got to get them downloaded.

Ok, I'm excited to see them! I look at Betty's alot! I can almost smell Hawaii just looking at the pictures!:D

Done!! I emailed Tom as to when we can start sending in our deposts to him--his pay pal calendar doesn't go up to 2012 yet! LOL!!!

Funny, I thought that when it came to money deposits, they would take it anytime.

But you know, I had the same problem when I tried to get a quote for the rooms from the America's Best Vaule Inn in Galveston. This is one of the hotels that I was looking at since it should be cheaper and its only a block from the seawall (beach). Its also one of the newest hotels.

Good afternoon ya'll. No Cathy p today since they are driving down to Fl and the new house.

Warm day here today. Got to be almost 80.

Looks like we will be using Super Shuttle in Houston for transportaiton to Galveston. I'm going to try and group as many as ya'll as I can together since we can get them at the price per shuttle instead of per person. Also, just something for ya'll to think about. Houston Hobby is closer to Galveston then the Houston Intercontinetial airport. The price for a shuttle from HIA is $145 and holds up to 10 (with 10 it would be $14.50 each). From Hobby it is $100 and again holds up to 10 (for 10 $10 each). I'll still waiting for the contact guy to call me back, but this is the info they gave me at the reservation place. As soon I know for sure, I will let ya'll know and post it on the business page.

OK, check back later.

Rich, I just noticed from your list of cruises that you have been on the Elation twice.

That`s the ship we sail on for Thanksgiving.. Will I like her?

Any thing that you can think of that I need to know fess up now.:p

Hi guys, I know that I have not been around much the last couple days, but have been trying to spend as much time as possible with my friend with the very sick daughter.

Thank you all so much for the well wishes and all the prays.

My friend (Peggy) , her family and me appericates them and you all so much..

Thank you, thank you & don`t stop praying.....please.

Good afternoon ya'll. No Cathy p today since they are driving down to Fl and the new house.

Warm day here today. Got to be almost 80.

Looks like we will be using Super Shuttle in Houston for transportaiton to Galveston. I'm going to try and group as many as ya'll as I can together since we can get them at the price per shuttle instead of per person. Also, just something for ya'll to think about. Houston Hobby is closer to Galveston then the Houston Intercontinetial airport. The price for a shuttle from HIA is $145 and holds up to 10 (with 10 it would be $14.50 each). From Hobby it is $100 and again holds up to 10 (for 10 $10 each). I'll still waiting for the contact guy to call me back, but this is the info they gave me at the reservation place. As soon I know for sure, I will let ya'll know and post it on the business page.

OK, check back later.

Rich, that is great to know! I have freinds that live about 30 minutes from Hobby, but I figured it was farther away than HIA. Do you know what the price is if we don't go as a group? Just in case someone gets there later than everyone else.

How's your shoulder? Did they give you anything for the pain?

Doesn't it feel great to say "the business page"? :)

Rich, I just noticed from your list of cruises that you have been on the Elation twice.

That`s the ship we sail on for Thanksgiving.. Will I like her?

Any thing that you can think of that I need to know fess up now.:p

Hi guys, I know that I have not been around much the last couple days, but have been trying to spend as much time as possible with my friend with the very sick daughter.

Thank you all so much for the well wishes and all the prays.

My friend (Peggy) , her family and me appericates them and you all so much..

Thank you, thank you & don`t stop praying.....please.

Bobbie, you just go and have a wonderful Thanksgiving! We will hold up the prayer chain on this end!

Archived