*OFFICIAL CC GROUP CRUISE*"Spirit of the 'Magic'al Dream" CARNIVAL MAGIC, FEB 26,2012

satex

Marie - are we having fresh cut steak for dinner?

You must have missed the post that said, the Butchered Cancel because there was ice on the roads...

They were not even having to be here until 1:30, and believe me there was no ice on the roads by then...

The DH had to run all the way back into town, and get more feed, as we had just enough to get them thru till today.

And why not he took the afternoon off for the butcher to come out...

Now another I suppose he will have to take another afternoon off next week.

Kind of ticks me off. cuz I bet they went to some other places that were not as nice as me about the cancellation.

I have had this appt for over 6 months, and I told him Nick had taken the 1/2 day off work,

so if he decided that they could make a go of it later, I wanted to be first on the list,

as I know I have been on the list the longest, and he even said that was true...

I am home and so very excited. Our place is wonderful. We have no computer yet so I am using the Cyber Cafe at my complex. They have 4. The trip went great even with the dogs under the last 100 miles my Yorkie got sick and it went to hell in a handbasket really quick:eek:

Then my min pin jumped in the front seat and got my arm with this nails and my left arm looks like I was in a motorcycle accident only on the left side. Other than that it was great.

Still have alot to do and my computer will not be hooked up until Friday night. Will try and get here again. If not I am ok, Poofy. Thanks for checking on me.

Love you all and be back soon as the Chat Director. Nothing like copy and pasting. lol

Jennifer - any snow yet? But I don't think Vegas gets that much snow do they?

No snow in Vegas. It does happen believe me, but it is about once every few years. The last time it snowed my husband had to come and pick me up from work because I was so scared to drive. :eek: I have attached a picture of that day just so you can see.

DSC01807.jpg.7f7f83e97d20eec6aef4bbb4049d699c.jpg

DSCF1034.luxor.jpg.00e0baf5dd2c2358a8d4df8fdfcab6d6.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I hope you all have a safe & happy holiday with those you love!

I'll be hosting both sides of the family tomorrow in our small home so I'm sure I will be breaking out the Bailey's pretty early in the day! (I am not a good hostess LOL). So, in case I don't check in tomorrow I wanted to pass on some holiday well-wishes :).

Cathy's back! We've missed ya. Glad to hear that everything is good.

Jen - Snow in Vegas. Wow, we were there in Dec one year and its was still warm.

Vicki - why wait until tomorrow, break out the Baileys tonight!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I hope you all have a safe & happy holiday with those you love!

I'll be hosting both sides of the family tomorrow in our small home so I'm sure I will be breaking out the Bailey's pretty early in the day! (I am not a good hostess LOL). So, in case I don't check in tomorrow I wanted to pass on some holiday well-wishes :).

Well, if all else fails, BREAK OUT THE POLE!!! Have a great day! :)

Bout time for me to get out of here and go home and make that pumpkin pie that I forgot to make earlier today, but before I go, I just wanted to say

Happy Turkey Day Ya'll!

I hope everyone has the best Thanksgiving ever and if ya'll are driving please drive safe. Now its time to go and have me a chocolate martini or two and wait for the pie to cook. Night!!!

Vicki - why wait until tomorrow, break out the Baileys tonight!

Geez, it's like you know me already! I broke it out a couple of hours ago and am pretty relaxed and going to sleep good. Had just enough to give me the warm fuzzy feeling :).

Janet-I'm not so sure what my mother-in-law would think about the pole...:).

HAPPY TURKEY DAY EVERYONE!

Up early to get the pies in the oven. Heading to the ex's for dinner and all I am taking this year is pies. Easy fun day for me!

No snow here but it was 33 degrees last night and we had thunder and lightening. Seriously, sleet and thunder?

Hope everyone has a wonderful and safe holiday.

Good Morning almost afternoon, SMDer's

Yesterday was a long hard day....

I cooked and cooked, and I ate, (Nick did most of the Cleaning)

and watched a movie, all with a head ache...

I lasted till the movie was over, my head was splitting and one eye was watering...

I had to say good night to my guests (Family) before they left, and off to bed I went :(

Payton came up to give me loves, scared the heck out of me, I guess I had fallen asleep.

Love that boy, the look on his face, showed me I scare the heck out of him too. But he gave me loves anyway.

Better today, thank goodness...

That is two weeks in a row of that Head ache thing. It is going around town so I don't think it is a migraine.

I think I just get it again from some other poor soul...

I work at a mom and pop grocery store, so I touch all that fitly money, covered in germs :eek:

OK, off to clean up, wait on the butcher, then go look into new Washer and Dryer, why??? Because they are on sale...

If I don't get new ones the old ones will die on me a week or so after the sale is over;):rolleyes::eek:

Dawn will be pleased if I come home with a new set,

When I am blessed, she is blessed...

The set I have work just fine...

But we have been looking at these front loaders for a year or so...seems today might be the day.

Good afternoon SMDers. Look like everyone has been really busy themselves for past few days.

Wow its been run, run, run the last couple of days.

This morning Penney was suppose to open up at 4am, but they opened the doors at 3:30, then over to Lowes just in case they opened early. The ad said they would open at 6. We get there at 4:45 and they are already open. They said that they didn't want people standing out in the cold. Yesterday at 2 in the afternoon it was 83 and it 3:30am was 43. What a drop! But, we were in and out in no time at all. Best black friday shoppping ever!

Now its time to grab something to eat and off to the Spurs game for the night.

I did get an email from some guy asking about the crazies cruise Feb 26. Not this cruise, but I did pass on the info just incase they were interested.

Hope everyone has a great night. I will check back later.

Happy Thanksgiving, SMDers, OOPS, that past already.:o OK Good morning, SMDers! Cathy is back!

Happy Saturday to everyone. We went out yesterday but not like I wanted to at 4 as I could not get up. So we tootled out the door at 8. I went to Belks first as they has a butcher block knife set that I wanted by Cusinart that was reg $200 for $49.99 and believe it or not they still had a few left. I was so excited. I also got some wonderful soft bath towels for $2.99 and they are huge. Off to Beales Outlet after that and got some great stuff. My poor feet gave out so we went to lunch at some place called Tony Paco's. It is attached to a bowling alley and so cool. I had potatoe soup and a salad with a beer and Kenny had a huge burger and pepsi. The bill was $16.00. I told the waitress that she did not charge me for the beer and she said Kenny got a free beverage and since my beer was more expensive she gave me that for free. WOW what a place I will be back. It is also a sports and kareoke bar and the best part is it is right down the road from where I live. As a matter of fact all shopping is a mile and a half from where I live. Then I go down the CR 466 and my place is surrounded by woods and looks like I live in the country. Can you tell I am excited?lol

Man oh man that was a long paragraph. Whew! I LOVE OUR NEW HOME!!! We stayed up until 11 last night watching football and a Christmas movie. It was so much fun. This morning I got up at 9. Can you tell we are RETIRED????

My DS helped me pick up a new printer so I will post pictures when I get it all done. I also have a new desk which is so cool. Smaller than I am use to but I love it also.

We are going to find the new butcher shop today and hopefully stock up. Then on Monday will go grocery shopping after all the nuts go home. Everyone was visiting granny this weekend. It is so funny to see all the golf carts riding down the main road. I want one.lol Some of then look like a Model T and some are decked out for the holidays.

I have met some very nice people in the complex and even one man tried to pick me up at the pool. Oh ya did I tell you the pool was semi crowed with people in it. Can you believe that at the end of November. OMG I am in heaven and did not know it.

I read everything that you all said but now can't remember what it was so I will start from today to get back on track. Thanks for all the well wishes and happy thoughts for us.

My arm still looks like I was in an accident and hopefully it will be better for our Looney cruise which is less than 2 months can you all belive it is that close.

It is suppose to be a bit cooler today with a high in the upper 70's.lol Then back to the 80's we go. Oh I am liking this.

Well that is about it for now so I will chat later. I sure did miss you all. Now I will copy and paste on the other thread. Who said I was lazy?

Welcome back Cathy!! glad to hear you are enjoying your new home--sounds like its a nice community. Hope the warm weather holds out for the whole winter!! Last year was cold down there so maybe this year will be hot!! After all, you are there now!! LOL!!!!

I stayed home Black Friday and did some online shopping. Didn't want to venture out in the cold and crowds. Nearest stores are 15+ miles and I didn't feel like driving either! My DIL was out at midnite and didn't get home til 11am! I did get some great online deals, as good as in the stores, plus free shipping!! Can't beat that!

I've updated the Bus Bar Hop excursion for Cozumel on the business page. We are all set up to send in deposits now. Tom, the owner, seems like a great guy. We are going to have a blast!!

Time to get ready to drive down to my brothers for another turkey dinner. 80 miles one way, yuk! but we should be there in time to see the end of the football games -

GO MICHIGAN STATE SPARTANS!!!!

Good morning ya'll

Cathy - so good tp have you back. Sound like you really like your new place. So your the new babe on the block? Go ahead and strut your stuff:p. Wow, sounds like a golf cart is in your future.

Lori - another turkey dinner? I love turkey and can eat turkey every week. Looks like the Bar Bus hop is taking off. We only got a 10% discount and there was over 30 of us, but we still have a blast. Have fun today.

Back later

Good Morning SMDer's...

Not sure what you all think is a great Black Friday deal

But Nick Bought me a Steamer Washer and Dryer yesterday...

He was going to get the reg. front loader,

but I figure this could be my last big Upgrade on this sort of thing

So I suggested that for $200 more we go for it.

I think "I" am done for Christmas now :p

Still working on what to get Dawn and Jerm,

then I think for the most part the gang is done too.

Hey, gang!

I am finished for the day. I cannot do another thing, just too pooped.

Thanks, Lori and Rich for the welcome back. Yes, Rich, I am strutting my stuff. Of course it takes away from it when I limp with my stupid swollen foot.:eek:

Oops, not finished yet, I have to make left over chicken from Thanksgiving.

Chat later.

OK, time for me to hit the road.

I never did hear back from the guy in Houston about the Super Shuttle (I hope I got the right email address). I will email him again. From what I can tell, it looks like they are asking for the full price wheather or not the shuttle is full. We will figure it out even if I have to run up to Houston to pick up someone if gets too late and they are the only ones left. What would be ideal, is to have all the shuttle fulls, then it would only cost 1/10th per person. Well, we will work on it!

Hope ya'll have a great night.

Sounds great Rich! I'll be casually browsing tomorrow as well. The news had some tips for Cyber Monday. Start at Midnight Eastern time (so 11pm tonight for you and me). If you can't do that, shop by lunchtime Eastern time.

Also, go and register with your favorite stores now so that your mailing address and info will already be stored in there. Makes for a much quicker checkout tomorrow.

Follow your favorite stores on facebook and twitter. That's how I knew of the patio chair deal on Friday.

Good luck!

Archived