*OFFICIAL CC GROUP CRUISE*"Spirit of the 'Magic'al Dream" CARNIVAL MAGIC, FEB 26,2012

satex

Morning SMDer's, just wanted to pop in and say hello.

Like Mimi (Poofy) mentioned in an earlier post after we get back from the Looney Cruise,

this will be our main Chatting thread...

and With the crazy busy holidays, I am just running way behind....

so off I go...

If I get the supplies in the mail tomorrow, they should arrive to you by Tuesday (hopefully). Do you think you could assemble 100 in a week?

Is the Pope Catholic? Of course I can do that, piece of cake. YUM I made some of those maybe I will go and have one.

Good afternoon SMDer. Wow lots more talk on the board today. Really nice day here in SA.

Mimi - don't blame you about the cats. I to have allergy problems with cats so, I try to avoid them all together!

Cathy - sounds like Mimi is going to keep you busy for awhile. But, we know that your tough:p!

Bobbie - sounds like you have a great day.

Marie - I though you already had ready for the holidays? lol Say Hi to Chelle!

Yup, I agree with Marie as this is going to get to be very busy in the next few weeks. We are going to go visit Madelene in Ft Lauderdale next weekend before our cruise out of Miami. Then Christmas and New Years and the next cruise on Jan 27. Wow, lots to do in the next month and a half.

But, I like Cathy, am tough!

Back later.

Cathy, they do take a couple of minutes each to assemble. We had a great time assembling them for about an hour today. Michelle is fully on board and her husband wants to sign up too. He's a jack of all trades/handyman who is a great house painter and tile layer.

Very busy times for all! We can all do it though. Hang in there friends!

Oh now I am excited to know that Rich & West are visiting with Madelene!!

I have to wait until March to visit her Rich, so I am a bit jealous... Give her a hug from me and get her to book this cruise.

I`m sure you are gonna work on that.;)

Betty will see her in Feb., they are doing the Glory and Bloggers then.

Another fun day for me. Two friends(different from the two yesterday) and I went to a huge Christmas Bazaar, and then to lunch.

I am enjoying doing all these fun things, but I have to get busy and finish Christmas shopping.:eek:

Going tomorrow and will stay all day if need be, but I have to get it done....:rolleyes:

Ok waving to Rich, Marie, Mimi and Cathyp.

Mimi I sure don`t blame you for leaving the cat house (pun intented):D I would be outta there too...:eek::eek:

Oh and congrats on the soon to be Wedding!! Exciting!!!!

I thought I posted this ,

this morning, but I just came back to look at the threads, and saw it never posted...

Some silly comment was there saying I had one to many smilie's

Really can one have to many smilies LOL

What do they know any way!!!

Sorry!

Cathy, I can keep you busy if you want to work on a project. You already agreed, but figure I'd bring it up here. That way people know you're keeping busy

Mimi, don't be sorry, I enjoyed it :p

Anyone but me noticed they moved the Smilies around, the :confused: is now where my :p use to be. I almost keep posting :confused:, instead of :p and that would be confusing :eek:

Good morning, SMDERS!

Nice to see everyone posting. I miss you all when I talk to myself.

Mimi, even if they take 2 mintues each that is only 3.333333 hours to finish the 100 and if I can't do that in a week when I don't work than time to put me out to pasture.lol

Rich, you lucky dog you, going on another cruise. Say hi to Madelene for us as well. Tell her I need someone else to chat with.

Bobbie, I wish I could get my shopping done, I just have no spirit this year. I took the stuff out of the closet last night to wrap today and looked at Kenny. I said well that will take all of 30 minutes. I told Kenny last night that we need to go and look at lights maybe that will help.

Well off to Looney land, hi to everyone I missed.

Good Morning and happy Saturday SMDers!! I know what you mean about not feeling the spirit Cathy, I don't either. Maybe that's cause I did my shopping online and not in the stores seeing all the decorations. Next weekend I'll put up the tree and stuff so that will help. We are going to a Christmas party at our DD's inlaws today. Don is making kielbasa and sauerkraut--that smell always makes me think of the holidays!!

Hi to Bobbie, Marie, Poofy, Cathy, Rich, and anyone else out there today!!

Hi, Lori!

I have my tree up and it still does not help.:( We are going to a Christmas party at our complex on Tuesday.Dinner and Christmas Cheer is what the invitation says. That will be fun I am sure especially since I don't have to cook.lol

I found a couple of nice restaurants that offer a free dinner on your birthday so I guess I will partake in their offer on the 11th. :D

Time to watch Kenny do his chores for the day.:eek:

Good afternoon SMDers. Well here I am back at work on my day off:mad:. Got called in, but I just keep think "less then 11 months":p

Cathy - I sent you something via email and it came back as undeliverable. Have you changed you email?

And I'm alway up for a free dinner.

Lori - sounds like a nice time in town tonight. A good old fashion Christmas (I cheated as I was reading the Matey's board).

Bobbie - your running and running. No time to slow down now. Have a good day.

OK, back later

Good Afternoon SMDers! I am pooped. Snowing like crazy here, it's a winter wonderland!

Another client inquiry this morning. Keeping fingers crossed. This one will go to Michelle.

I'm starving. Attended services this morning at a different place of worship because the one I always go to was too far to drive in the snow. Their "luncheon" today was a piece of bread and half a cup of apple juice.

I'm spoiled with a full out catered meal every week. Mmmm, dreaming of it now. And now I'm sad :(

Thank you for well wishes my friends! Wedding is just around the corner. I was playing around with Priceline trying to get 4 star deluxe place for us for the night before the wedding. I gave up at $75.

Marie, my smilies appear to be in the same position. Although I mostly only use :eek: or :D and I type out : ) to get :)

Mimi - try a for Ft Lauderdale 4 star hotel unless you have to be in Miami. I know that Madelene told me that the Hotels in Miami cost much more. We got a 3 star at the FLL airport (with airport shuttle) for this upcoming cruise next week for $49 and the shuttle is only $15 pp to the POM. And they pick you up at the hotel, you don't have to go back to the airport for the shuttle.

Good afternoon SMDers. Well here I am back at work on my day off:mad:. Got called in, but I just keep think "less then 11 months":p

Cathy - I sent you something via email and it came back as undeliverable. Have you changed you email?

And I'm alway up for a free dinner.

Lori - sounds like a nice time in town tonight. A good old fashion Christmas (I cheated as I was reading the Matey's board).

Bobbie - your running and running. No time to slow down now. Have a good day.

OK, back later

Yes, my new email is cpeele1@comcast.net. I look forward to receiving it.

Chat later.

Well I am going to start by saying hello to Cathy(I thought of you today while standing in line to check out at Sam`s Club. I looked up and saw a whole stack of Coors light to the side of me):-)

Lori hope you enjoy your party, I am going to my first one tomorrow night,

Chelle(have a safe trip and be careful driving in the snow)

Rich, sorry you had to work, but you are about to cruise,

Poofy, glad you are getting all those new people...more money,

Marie, waving to you!!!

Did I miss anyone??? Hope not, but waving just in case.:p

Well all my shopping is not finished, but I sure have a lot more done than when I woke up this morning.

Most of what I have left to do can be done on line and not have to fight the crowds....Yay!!!!

Mimi - try a for Ft Lauderdale 4 star hotel unless you have to be in Miami. I know that Madelene told me that the Hotels in Miami cost much more. We got a 3 star at the FLL airport (with airport shuttle) for this upcoming cruise next week for $49 and the shuttle is only $15 pp to the POM. And they pick you up at the hotel, you don't have to go back to the airport for the shuttle.

Yipee, another priceline fan! I love priceline. $49 before or after taxes and fees? Either way, a killer deal.

I did check FLL area hotels as we're flying in there and I have some business to do there (not business... um... I want to visit the cemetery my grandparents are at.) and I want to explore the area and hit up the Jewish delis that are still in business. Have not been there for 10 years.

I want to give Andy the grand tour.

But thanks for the FLL advice! I am trying again this evening.

How does Priceline look for Houston?

Good Morning SMDers. Back at work once again!

Mimi - I didn't know that you were from the FLL area. So, you won't need any help in that area. Now as far as priceline for Houston, I have never needed a hotel in Houston (I have friends there). Now as far as Galveston goes, I have been reading that people are getting 4 star (San Luis hotel) in Galveston from $75 - $90. When we cruise out of Galveston, we go the same day and drive since its only 4 hours from San Antonio.

Hi Bobbie - yup I will be cruising next week. I can't believe that we will be flying out in just 7 days. This one got here quick!

Chelle - Yes do be careful driving down. I have family in Denver and I know how bad the roads can get.

OK, back to work

Good Morning SMDers. Back at work once again!

When we cruise out of Galveston, we go the same day and drive since its only 4 hours from San Antonio.

Except, when we all go on the Magic right,

you are going to be there ready and hosting the Pre M&G Bash right,

or are we all staying at your place and driving down together :eek:

Good morning, SMDers!

Bobbie, oh my Coor's Light, thanks for thinking of me. I may ask Santa to bring me some as it is too expensive her for a retired person.lol

Chelle, please be careful on the roads.

Rich, thanks for the mail. I really appreciated it and did that card right away.

Mimi, I HATE PRICELINE, remember I am the one with the Continental hotel for $150. OK so it was my fault. Second time I got screwed by them in my mind.

Marie, that is a great idea we can all stay at Rich's and rent a bus. What cha think Rich. Maybe then I can stay awake and not have to wait for everyone to get there like I did on the Dream.

Well time for a few chores. We are having steak on the grill today with the weather in the 70's.

OK Cathy, everyone can come and stay at my place the night before the cruise. But you have to know that everyone will be in tents. And in Feb, it might be kinda cool:eek:. Now as for Priceline, you have to know how to use them. The first time I used them, I ended up with a single bed for two people (didn't work). So now I always start at least with a 3 1/2 star and work from there. Last year we got the County Inn and Suites for the Dream cruise for $49 right next to everyone in the Ramada. That room was huge and we got a full hot breakfast in the morning. Next week I got the Best Western Airport in Fort Lauderdale for $49. They have an airport shuttle and a full breakfast. Me, I love Priceline!

I'm not having any luck with Priceline today. I gave up at 76.

Cathy, yes, I know you're not happy with Priceline, I'm sorry.

Rich, I'm not from the FLL area, but we would visit so often that you may as well say I'm a native. I had a remarkable sense of direction, literally telling my lost parents how to get to a destination when I was 4 years old. I don't have those skills anymore but for some reason, I remember all the roads in my grandparents neighborhood (I double checked with a map the other day).

Ok, my price was FINALLY accepted. More than I wanted to pay, but what's a few extra dollars. Bid accepted at 78... where am I staying? Let's find out together...

Crowne Plaza Hotel and Resort Hollywood Beach

Now to browse the reviews...

Archived