*OFFICIAL CC GROUP CRUISE*"Spirit of the 'Magic'al Dream" CARNIVAL MAGIC, FEB 26,2012

satex

Hello all

Wow what a roller coaster ride we have been on over here. The mother of my grandson has decided to cut all ties with Dave and me (she doesn't speak to my son at all) and not allow any visitation. I haven't seen Markus since October 19th. We have bent over backwards for this woman, and $$$ stepped up to the plate when my son wouldn't. It has been very heart wrenching for me. I am so afraid Markus will forget me. :( He's just a little baby. I was hoping we could talk some sense into her, and even tried to talk to HER mom, to no avail. They have blocked us over on Facebook and refuse all of our phone calls. So sadly, we have no other recourse than to see a lawyer. Fortunately there is a law that protects grandparents from this very sort of thing. It will be expensive and will most likely cause even more animosity, but my grandson is worth it. Anyways between this and doing the year end for the business and putting in our new floors, I have been MIA over here.

We are taking off to California tomorrow, for a much needed bit of R&R. It's supposed to be rainy the whole time we are there, but to be quite frank, curling up in my hotel room with a glass of wine, a good book and my husband will be ever so loverly. :)

So Hello and goodbye, I will be back after Christmas.

Wishing each and every one of you lots of love and happiness and joy through this holiday season and rum and egg nog ;)

In the meantime my friends let me remind you, that we have

62 MORE WEEKS UNTIL ALL OUR TROUBLES ARE LEFT BEHIND AND WE ARE SAILING AWAY ON THE MAGIC !!!

take good care and play nice

Andrea

xo

Hi everyone! I just caught up on reading the posts, and to let you know that I'm still alive. I am busy with home stuff and haven't really had much time for CC lately.

Marie, your next, then Madelenes, then mine! I am in the process of getting everything organized and up on the business page. But to be honest with you, I am a little bit pre occupied and can't seem to get my head wrapped around my duties!:eek: But I will get er done!

Andrea, I know you probably aren't here now, but I wanted to tell you that you are doing the right thing by your grandbaby! Grandparents do have rights, and I am glad you are fighting for yours!!

Rich, what do you mean by the people were cold? Maybe they REALLY were cold! They aren't used to such cold weather! I hope to go to key west some day, but only for about an hour! lol!

Andrea, I am so sorry to hear about your family troubles. You are too nice of a lady to have to deal with this nonsense. I hope everything works out with the lawyer. I agree with Janet that I personally think you are doing the right thing.

Rich, welcome back!

Hi to all SMDers!

Hello all

Wow what a roller coaster ride we have been on over here. The mother of my grandson has decided to cut all ties with Dave and me (she doesn't speak to my son at all) and not allow any visitation. I haven't seen Markus since October 19th. We have bent over backwards for this woman, and $$$ stepped up to the plate when my son wouldn't. It has been very heart wrenching for me. I am so afraid Markus will forget me. :( He's just a little baby. I was hoping we could talk some sense into her, and even tried to talk to HER mom, to no avail. They have blocked us over on Facebook and refuse all of our phone calls. So sadly, we have no other recourse than to see a lawyer. Fortunately there is a law that protects grandparents from this very sort of thing. It will be expensive and will most likely cause even more animosity, but my grandson is worth it. Anyways between this and doing the year end for the business and putting in our new floors, I have been MIA over here.

We are taking off to California tomorrow, for a much needed bit of R&R. It's supposed to be rainy the whole time we are there, but to be quite frank, curling up in my hotel room with a glass of wine, a good book and my husband will be ever so loverly. :)

So Hello and goodbye, I will be back after Christmas.

Wishing each and every one of you lots of love and happiness and joy through this holiday season and rum and egg nog ;)

In the meantime my friends let me remind you, that we have

62 MORE WEEKS UNTIL ALL OUR TROUBLES ARE LEFT BEHIND AND WE ARE SAILING AWAY ON THE MAGIC !!!

take good care and play nice

Andrea

xo

It is heartbreaking I know from experience! My Aunt went to court for visitation for her granddaughter and won several years ago. If you can afford it I would have her in court asap. :-)

Hang in there Andrea and enjoy your R&R in California. Wishing you the happiest of holidays and chin up! Love ya

Good afternoon SMDers. Just a kick back day here before going to the Spurs game tonight.

Andrea - so sorry to hear about your troubles and yes the others are right. Fight for your rights!!! Hope ya'll have a great time over the holiday's.

Betty - hey Betty, had dinner with Madelene and Dennis and yes I did mention the Magic cruise. She has not ruled it out and has even called Johna to ask about it. Fingers crossed.

Cathy p - you did a great job while I was gone. Thanks.

Kathy - I have added you and Gary to the hotel list.

Marie - yup looks like your about 27 days away from the Looneys cruise. And when you get back from that one I get to go again on the 27th of Jan.

Janet - Yes those people in Key West were cold. But just because it was cold out side, doesn't mean they should be mean to everyone else. It was just a bad day all around.

Lori - the only reason I mentioned that was that since we had to fly back on Continintal, we would have to pay for baggage. So, we only took one carry on each and I took a rum runner which I couldn't take full. So, I took it empty and filled it up in Key West. Filled it up, stuck it in my pants and walked on the ship. Just that easy:p:D;)!

Hey Mimi - thanks for the welcome back.

Hi Jen - stay warm!

Hi Vicki - no pole dancers on this last cruise:(.

The Carnival Magic is coming to Galveston, Texas!!!

================================================== ===========================================

Come join us for the "Spirit of the "Magic"al Dream" cruise.

This official CC group cruise is from Feb 26th through Mar 4, 2012 with the following itinerary.

Sunday, Feb 26 GALVESTON, TX 4:00pm

Monday, Feb 27 FUN DAY AT SEA

Tuesday, Feb 28 COZUMEL, MEXICO 8:00am 4:00pm

Wednesday, Feb 29 GRAND CAYMAN, CAYMAN ISLANDS 9:00am 4:00pm

Thursday, Mar 01 MONTEGO BAY, JAMAICA 9:00am 6:00pm

Friday, Mar 02 FUN DAY AT SEA

Saturday, Mar 03 FUN DAY AT SEA

Sunday, Mar 04 GALVESTON, TX 8:00am

Here is the list of those booked so far:

Rich & West – Group Leaders satex, early dining, 4C

Cathy & Kenny Cathy p, early dining

Lori & Don leaderdogmom, Anytime Dinning

Andrea & Dave flippr5657, Anytime Dinning

Janet & Judie jandjfun, None or Anytime Dinning, 4C, Judie's B-day cruise

Nancy & Asa lilnan

Chelle & Pat doddsm, 4B, Early Dinning

Dawn & Marie Dragonfly34 & Koval, 4B, Early Dinning, Celebrating, Dawns B-day and cruising with old friends

Bobbie & Betty 1tuckersmom, Anytime Dinning, 8B, Bobbie's B-day

Ron & Carmen San Antonio, early dining, 4C

Jerod & Emilee illeniumsd & Pretty-N-Pink, 4C, anytime dining and celebrating the "Best cruise Ever" again

Steven & Julie ChiBearsSuperFan & jbags58

Sherri & Mike She-ra, Late Dinning

Dale & Pete

Peggy & Bert San Antonio, early dining, 8C

Chad & Holly SDphotoGrl

Fabian & Nessa Fabismommy

Kathy & Gary NMCruiser55

Mimi & Andy Chicago,PoofytheCat,anytime,4C

Jennifer & Alan Steelejen,anytime,8C

Vicki & Kimi Oregon,MICKIDE

Lynda,Jennifer,Heather and Bonnie Toronto,Sunndyday2010,anytime,4C

Amy & husband

Migdelia and June San Antonio, 4C, anytime

Vickie and Kermit San Antonio, 4C

Who's next to be added to the list?

Here is a list of things that we will be doing while on the Magic cruise:

M&G the night prior at the Hotel - Director Rich and West

M&G while on board - Director Rich and West

Cabin crawl - Director ?

Pub crawl - Directors Sherri & Dale

Slot pull - Directors Janet and Judie

Cocktail party - Director Rich and West

Gift exchange - Director Marie

B-day party Director - Director ?

Putt-putt tournament - Director ?

Steakhouse Dining - Director ?

T-Shirt - Director Janet

Excursions

Cozumel: Cozumel Bar Bus Hop – Tour Director Lori

Nachi Cocom Director Marie

Grand Cayman: ??? Tour Director Andrea

Montego Bay: Jamaica Freestyle Tour Director Janet

And of course: Group Leaders - Rich and West

Chat Director – Cathy P

Countdown Director - Andrea

Official Photographer - Jerod

The official cruise hotel will be the Hotel Galvez in Galveston and those booking are:

1 Rich & West, 2 double beds

2 Vicki & Kimi, 2 double beds

3 Lori & Don, 1 queen/king

4 Cathy p & Kenny, 1 queen/king

5 Betty & Bobbie, 2 double beds

6 Chelle, Pat, Marie & Dawn, 2 double beds

7 Jennifer & Alan, 1 queen/king

8 Nancy & Asa, 2 double beds

9 Dave & Andrea, 1 queen/king

10 Jerod & Emilee, 1 queen/king

11 Mimi & Andy, 1 queen/king

12 Kermit and Vickie, 1 queen/king

13 Kathy and Gary, 1 queen/king

14 Ron and Carmen, 1 queen/king

To book this Cruise Critic Group Member Cruise, please contact Johna at Crucon.com (JohnaN@crucon.com) or call her at 1-800-493-6609 . Please be sure to state that you are interested in booking into the OFFICIAL CRUISE CRITIC GROUP CRUISE for the Carnival Magic, Feb 26, 2012.

Once you have booked with Johna, please let me know so that I can add you to the list.

So who will be next to join in on the fun? Don't be shy;). Call Johna and book today. Come join the party.

Good afternoon SMDers. Just a kick back day here before going to the Spurs game tonight.

Andrea - so sorry to hear about your troubles and yes the others are right. Fight for your rights!!! Hope ya'll have a great time over the holiday's.

Betty - hey Betty, had dinner with Madelene and Dennis and yes I did mention the Magic cruise. She has not ruled it out and has even called Johna to ask about it. Fingers crossed.

Cathy p - you did a great job while I was gone. Thanks.

Kathy - I have added you and Gary to the hotel list.

Marie - yup looks like your about 27 days away from the Looneys cruise. And when you get back from that one I get to go again on the 27th of Jan.

Janet - Yes those people in Key West were cold. But just because it was cold out side, doesn't mean they should be mean to everyone else. It was just a bad day all around.

Lori - the only reason I mentioned that was that since we had to fly back on Continintal, we would have to pay for baggage. So, we only took one carry on each and I took a rum runner which I couldn't take full. So, I took it empty and filled it up in Key West. Filled it up, stuck it in my pants and walked on the ship. Just that easy:p:D;)!

Hey Mimi - thanks for the welcome back.

Hi Jen - stay warm!

Hi Vicki - no pole dancers on this last cruise:(.

:eek::eek:That would have been so freakin' funny if it leaked!!! They would have thought you needed depends!!

Thats cuz you didn't go with all of us fun people!! ROFLMAO

:eek::eek:That would have been so freakin' funny if it leaked!!! They would have thought you needed depends!!

Thats cuz you didn't go with all of us fun people!! ROFLMAO

Rum runners don't leak, and if they did, they I would just tell them that I had just drank ALOT of rum and have a bladder problem:eek:! lol

Good morning, SMDers!

I was not thinking about the leaking part my mind was in the gutter as usual and wondering hum check out that guy.:o not.

Cold front moved in last night so we will burr with a high of 62.lol

Not much planned today so shall check lurk a bit. Have a super day.

Good evening SMDers. Weahter here today was up in the high 60's Forecast for Xmas day - 74. Time to BBQ.

Cathy - Really:eek:

Its been a busy day here. Sent in the rebates, finally got some decorations put up outside and even a few inside. Went to the store for some food and filled up on gas.

I am going to notify Rhoda with the Hotel Galvez that we will be using the hotel for sure and that I am going to block 15 rooms. She said that there would be extra rooms, but I would call and reserve the room soon. Remember that the rate is good prior to the 25th and post cruise also.

OK, time to relax. later

I love reading the posts from familiar cruisers, so some of you will know why I would even be here. :) I also have to say that I finally JUST NOW figured out what your signature action figures are all about! D'oh!!! I am almost embarrassed to say that what I thought I had been seeing was an invisible turkey suddenly coming into view and being roasted!!! I did not recognize the turkey was the Carnival "tail" - OMG!!!!! :o:o:o I never claimed to be the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Good Morning Everyone !! I have dropped off the face of the Earth ! LOL No really I can't access this site from work anymore?! I have been having some internet problems at home :mad:

It will take me a while to catch up !

I do want to book a Pre-cruise room with Double beds please :o

Goodmorning, SMDers!

Vicki, so glad to hear from you. Why don't you come along on our cruise. You know you want to. We all miss you so very much.

Good Morning Everyone !! I have dropped off the face of the Earth ! LOL No really I can't access this site from work anymore?! I have been having some internet problems at home :mad:

It will take me a while to catch up !

I do want to book a Pre-cruise room with Double beds please

Glad to see it was computer problems and not us.lol Welcome back.

Good morning SMDers.

Vicki - Hey, welcome to the Magic cruise board. Long time since we have last heard from you. Cathy's right, you really should come along.

Lynda - missed ya. Now are you going to need two double rooms for the 4 of you or just one with 2 double beds. Don't be such a stranger!

Mimi- what don't you know? I will have to remember that since they do block us from alot of sites at work. Thanks

Nothing to do with anyone or anything on CC :o

Rich we would like one room with 2 Double beds... We do plan to come a few days early but not sure exactlly yet ? How is the weather in Texas Feb ?

Is it Borat dot com ? It does not seem right?

I have given Heather, Jennifer & Bonnie the CC info however they have not joined yet ?!?! I am going to send it again... I hope the come on. Neither of them have been on a cruise before & basically I am doing all the planning/decision making... I keep going to them asking questions about excusions....

Nothing to do with anyone or anything on CC :o

Rich we would like one room with 2 Double beds... We do plan to come a few days early but not sure exactlly yet ? How is the weather in Texas Feb ?

Is it Borat dot com ? It does not seem right?

I have given Heather, Jennifer & Bonnie the CC info however they have not joined yet ?!?! I am going to send it again... I hope the come on. Neither of them have been on a cruise before & basically I am doing all the planning/decision making... I keep going to them asking questions about excusions....

OK, got ya. Now you know that we will be having excursion of our own. Janet is doing the party boat in Jamaica, Lori is doing the Bar bus hop and Marie/Mimi is doing the beach resort, both in Cozumel. Andrea is setting up something in Grand Caymen. So there you have it.

Now if anyone else wants to do something else, just jump right in here and tell us about it.

Updating the hotel list:

1 Rich & West, 2 double beds

2 Vicki & Kimi, 2 double beds

3 Lori & Don, 1 queen/king

4 Cathy p & Kenny, 1 queen/king

5 Betty & Bobbie, 2 double beds

6 Chelle, Pat, Marie & Dawn, 2 double beds

7 Jennifer & Alan, 1 queen/king

8 Nancy & Asa, 2 double beds

9 Dave & Andrea, 1 queen/king

10 Jerod & Emilee, 1 queen/king

11 Mimi & Andy, 1 queen/king

12 Kermit and Vickie, 1 queen/king

13 Kathy and Gary, 1 queen/king

14 Ron and Carmen, 1 queen/king

15 Lynda/Heather/Jennifer & Bonnie, 2 double beds

boratproxy dot com

Very Nice! Good luck!

Rich, the only reason I learned this was because there was a website that would constantly ban me from their chat room for "bad behavior". So I'd get on through the borat proxy and make a new user name and cause more trouble. lol.

Archived