*OFFICIAL CC GROUP CRUISE*"Spirit of the 'Magic'al Dream" CARNIVAL MAGIC, FEB 26,2012

satex

Good afternoon Looneys and SMDers (lol). OK, I get it, ya'll are cruising in 6 days. I haven't heard back from Rhonda yet, but I'm sure that if everyone on the list makes the reservation in the next month, there shouldn't be any problems.

Great day out today, up in the 70's. Kinda hate to have to go to work this afternoon, however, Uncle Sam doesn't like paying you if you don't work (can't understand that).

Hey Marie, are you packed yet? I remember that on the Alaska cruise you couldn't figure out what and how much to pack. Shouldn't be a problem with this cruise, just pack you bikini and a top or two:eek:. Weather should be great.

Cathy - stop telling everyone who going to win and lose. You'll hurt their feeling even before the game starts. lol

Jen - sorry to hear about the Steelers losing. lo

OK, time to get ready for work, later.

Hi all

I have contacted this group re a snorkel stingray tour

http://caymanislandsdiscounts.com/Stingray_City_Buccaneer_Excursion.htm

I will keep you posted :)

Judie and I did this excursion. Or one just like it anyway. I was beyond to scared to get into the water, but Judie did it, and she liked it. It is an excursion that almost every single person there that day will do. So it might be crowded, but worth it. Good job Andrea.:D

Cathy,I didn't know Kenny wasn't a swimmer

How's Daddy doing? Tell him his honourary daughter says hi!

this might be an idea if we just want a beachy day

http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/gcmgc-grand-cayman-marriott-beach-resort/

I am sure I can figure out transportation, like a shuttle or sharing cabs

the day pass is $12 and that includes towel, umbrella and chairs, no food or drinks

it's a 10-15 minute ride from the cruise ship

so I need some input people

which would most prefer?

I think the 3 snorkel catamaran ride including sting ray city was 39 pp

I just read that the Marriott has good snorkeling too

Hey, Andrea, ya Kenny is not a swimmer for sure. I am sure everyone would want to have the other one. We would be up for either one, Kenny would just stay on the boat with Janet.lol The Marriott looks good also.

I just told Daddy and he said hi to you and stay out of trouble. HUM I wonder what he meant by that.lol

My vote is for the beach day. I probably won't go on the stingray thing (unless Judie wants to do it again) so I will end up on seven mile beach either way. But it would be nice to have company!!:D Plus there is the jelly fish thing! I wouldn't be able to snorkle if there were any around. At least the hotel has a pool if we needed it.

Hi Cathy!

ya, that includes the pool. I am torn as we LOVE being on,in, under the water.

Dave says the diving is amazing at Grand Cayman

As for what daddy said, you know there was the pub crawl last year, with pics including me being spanked by a couple of faeries :eek:

Hi, Janet, we can do the beach day with you.:)

:D:D

ya, that includes the pool. I am torn as we LOVE being on,in, under the water.

Dave says the diving is amazing at Grand Cayman

As for what daddy said, you know there was the pub crawl last year, with pics including me being spanked by a couple of faeries :eek:

Diving or snorkeling? You said there is good snorkeling at the hotel right?

I think you should decide which one you want to do, and then offer it to us! After all, it's your vacation too. :D

We dive and snorkel..I think we should be beachy day people. Plus there is shopping nearby too. And it's more $$$ reasonable. Yes there is snorkeling, they have an artificial reef. I doubt very much if Lori will be into the stingray thing. I HOPE no jellies sully our day:mad:

I will wait for Rich to check in and see what he thinks

Lori could have died. Turns out that she has a rare blood condition that the jelly sting brought out to light. Cathy you will be in charge of tackling Lori and pouring drinks down her throat:cool:

I know! And whats really scary is that the ships doctor didn't do chit for her! I think Lori should be restricted to the pool!!

Kimi & I are going to fit in just fine :).

Yep!! Are you still questioning yourself about that?? One thing though, we have retired our fairy costumes, so there will not be any of those on this cruise. But don't worry, we still act like that in our street clothes too!;)

Ok, you all all Looney, even if you are not going with us LOL

Andrea, I wanted to do a private Charter with the Looneys, But not enough early interest. So we are doing the one you looked into. The Buccaneer catamaran.

With a Group like the SMDer's we could get the early interest No Problem.

PRIVATE CHARTERS ONLY

$1,000US

UP TO 25 PASSENGERS

PLEASE CONTACT US FOR ADDITIONAL PASSENGERS COST

● Includes stops at:

-Stingray City

-Rum Point Beach

● Snorkeling gear

● Purified Water

● Food and Drinks can be purchased at Rum Point Beach Club

Here is the link that tells the whole story for anyone who thinks they want to see...

● 5 hour private charter for up to 60 passengers

http://grandcaymancruiseexcursions.com/StingrayCityRumPointBeach.htm

Wow, ya'll are just chattin away.

OK, this is what Rich thinks. Now I know that a couple of the ones coming from San Antonio also like to dive and if there is something that the beach tour would offer, that would be a bonus. And the fact that the Marriott has a pool, just might be better all around. For those that don't want to get into the ocean and for those that can't (for one reason or another). Then again, there is the $$$ factor.

Andrea - could you check and see about the diving at the Marriott?

Back later

One thing though, we have retired our fairy costumes, so there will not be any of those on this cruise. But don't worry, we still act like that in our street clothes too!;)

Please say that isn't so. No Fairy's on this cruise?

Archived