*OFFICIAL CC GROUP CRUISE*"Spirit of the 'Magic'al Dream" CARNIVAL MAGIC, FEB 26,2012

satex

Welcome to Ashlee & Allen!!

I will have no problem remembering you. DGD is named Ashley (different spelling) and DS`s middle name is Alan (also different):p

We are always looking to welcome new friends so hope you like us as much as we love one another.

Just hop on in and tell us all about you.. We like to chat.

Waving to all the SMDers.. Have a headache this afternoon so off to rest awhile..

Sitting in the Board room in Seattle, we have a 9 hour lay over, no that is not a type O. I had board room passes and it's great in here.

We don't get home until after midnight and we started at 4 am, it's a long, long day.

Rich, as soon as I hit home and get organized I will book our rooms for the Magic cruise. I will let you know when there confirmed.

The Liberty was a nice size ship, but it drove me crazy that level 3 and 4 don't go from front to back, you have to always go up to 5, then down to 3 or 4, so I was lost all the time. It also seem to have less outside deck area then others, but I could be wrong.

It was great having three rooms together and opening up the balcony for a nice space outside, not to mention I could run to Marie and Dawns cabin without going in the hall. (Not sure they like it, but I did)

Marie and Dawn also had inside connecting door, which was nice for them with Jaxson and Payton.

Louie has told me not to book him again, he is done cruising, but of course Marie and I are not. This could be a good thing.

We do have to keep it down to once a year, that's a bummer.

Welcome Ashlee and Allen. Did you booked the cruise through Johna at crucon? Where are ya'll coming from. As Janet said, we are very addictive and love to have a blast cruising (and we do).

Hi Lori and Kathy and Bobbie.

Once again, where is our chat director Cathy p:(. Hey Looneys, did ya'll leave her in Grand Caymen? Haven't heard from Mimi either come to think about it.

Chelle - hope you got home without any problems. Just let me know when ya'll get booked at the hotel.

PS. Sorry to Marie, Dawn, and Steven, but the Packers are Superbowl bound:p!

Hi all!!!

Nancy, it looks like two of Richs' diving group can't make it so there will be room for you and Asa. If there is more interest, we will simply charter another boat that can take all of us as a group. I most certainly want us all together. In saying that though, I have heard nothing more from them :confused:

Wow newbies!! I LOVE newbies. A warm welcome from the Canadian Pacific Northwest:)

Welcome to Betty and Bruce and Ashlee and Allen! The more the merrier!

This is a great group. I sailed with them for the first time in Feb of last year and now feel a real wonderful warm connection with them, one and all.

SO..... that's why I feel that I can share what has happened to us lately.

I think I should share the drama queen crown with my kindred spirit Cathy these past couple of weeks. :(

A very good friend of ours was suffering from stomach pains over Christmas. He had a biopsy done the week after Christmas and the news was bad. Stage 4 liver cancer. Secondary, as original was colon cancer supposedly in remission. Sadly,he passed away the day before yesterday. Dave is shattered.

Then the kids announced that they may be splitting up. (Kyle and Tiff) seems she has found somebody else. Oy.

I REALLY need to get the hell outta Dodge.

Ok enough drama, Dave feels we really need a special treat so he has booked us a Hawaii vacation in September. Just the two of us, 9 days on Oahu. Now if I can only keep it together until then.

So...

In the meantime....

I am pleased to let you know....

that...

we....

have....

57 MORE WEEKS UNTIL WE CAN FORGET ABOUT ALL OUR TROUBLES AND SAIL AWAY TOGETHER ON THE MAGIC

talk atcha soon, take good care

andrea

Hi all!!!

Nancy, it looks like two of Richs' diving group can't make it so there will be room for you and Asa. If there is more interest, we will simply charter another boat that can take all of us as a group. I most certainly want us all together. In saying that though, I have heard nothing more from them :confused:

Wow newbies!! I LOVE newbies. A warm welcome from the Canadian Pacific Northwest:)

This is a great group. I sailed with them for the first time in Feb of last year and now feel a real wonderful warm connection with them, one and all.

I think I should share the drama queen crown with my kindred spirit Cathy these past couple of weeks. :(

A very good friend of ours was suffering from stomach pains over Christmas. He had a biopsy done the week after Christmas and the news was bad. Stage 4 liver cancer. Secondary, as original was colon cancer supposedly in remission. Sadly,he passed away the day before yesterday. Dave is shattered.

Then the kids announced that they may be splitting up. (Kyle and Tiff) seems she has found somebody else. Oy.

Ok enough drama, Dave feels we really need a special treat so he has booked us a Hawaii vacation in September. Just the two of us, 9 days on Oahu. Now if I can only keep it together until then.

So...

In the meantime....

that...

we....

have....

57 MORE WEEKS UNTIL WE CAN FORGET ABOUT ALL OUR TROUBLES AND SAIL AWAY TOGETHER ON THE MAGIC

andrea

Oh this is terrible news about the friend`s passing and your kids splitting.:eek:

But my favorite saying is "This to shall pass" and it will.

My heartfelt sympathy goes out to you and Dave for all the things that you have to endure now. Prayers are headed your way.

The Hawaii trip sounds just like what you need and my hat is off to Dave for booking it for the two of you..

Thanks for taking the time for our countdown.

Still a long way off but we get closer each day.:)

Wow Andrea, sorry to hear about all the problems. Please pass on to Dave our sympathy for the two of you. Like they say, when it rains - it pours!

Congrats on the Hawaii trip. I've always wanted to go and now with the Carnival Spirit going "down under", looks like I will have to find another way.

Jen - your Steelers are in the Superbowl. Congrats and good luck. I think I will be rooting for the Packers though (sorry).

Hope everyone has a great night.

Hi Janet! I'm Ashlee and my husband is Allen... right now our agreement is a cruise a year but hopefully we can move up with that number. lol

Hi there Ashlee and Allen!! I too know an Ashlee and Allen. They are brother and sister though! I am looking forward to getting to know you both! Our one a year deal has gone to the wayside. I travel with my sister and since we live states away from each other, the only time we get to see each other is when we vacation. So we try to go twice a year. Either cruising or a land resort. Either way, we have fun!

Don't forget about our cruise the week before the Mateys cruise!!! That's our do-over cruise from the Dream!!

Oh trust me I haven't forgotten!! Judie and I booked the Atlantis waterpark for our excursion in Nassau. SOOOOOOOOO much fun!!

We definately need a do over, for sure!!

Hi all!!!

So...

In the meantime....

that...

we....

have....

andrea

So sorry to hear about Dave's friend. It is really hard to lose someone that is special in your life. Thoughts and prayers to all during this difficult time.

Yikes, the kids, if it isn't one thing it's another. I feel bad, but better find out now than later. :-( Just don't understand why it is sooo hard to be happy!.

I am sooo glad that you are going to O'hau for R and R. That of course is one of my most favorite places of all times and I can't wait to go back. When I was there in September I figured that would be it and now the plans are in the works to return. We are both truly blessed. :-)

Have a good week my friend and hang in there. Hugs!

Andrea, Honey, I am so sorry to hear about your friend and the kids. T&P going out for you, Dave, and the kids. What a blessing to have Dave think of a vacation for you two. That will be wonderful for you.

I am also sorry to hear that Rich's friends won't be coming along, but I am glad to have open spots on the diving adventure for Asa and me.

WELCOME Ashlee and Allen, and Betty and Bruce! Come and play with us!

Welcome back to reality, Chelle, Marie, Dawn, and fams!

Hi Rich, Betty, Janet, Lori, Bobbie, and all you other SMDers!

Good morning, SMDers!!!! Yes, I am back!

Andrea, first off I am so sorry you had to share the drama queen title with me. How horrible that your friend died and the kids are splitting up. On a happier note, dear, we had this quiz about everyone on the boards and they asked who was our countdown person. Well I said you and then remembered you were not there.:D

I made out just fine and broke down with some drinks. I still was fine and had a fantastic time. We are both very pooped though.

Rich, good try in keeping the boards going while I was gone. So sad it did not work.:D

Well my sibs and bros will chat later.

OOPS, welcome to our newbies and get chatting as sometimes these peeps stop for a bit so I can use the help.:)

Jen - your Steelers are in the Superbowl. Congrats and good luck. I think I will be rooting for the Packers though (sorry).

Thanks Rich! I am really excited and I thing the Super Bowl is going to be a GREAT game!!! :D

Welcome home Looney's and hello to our new friends. I hope everyone has a great week!

Jen

Nothing sadder than this the night they kick you off your cruise

and you are waiting the night in a hotel room near nothing but the airport.

Dinner anyone?

Dec202010-libertyCruise2011839.jpg

Let me back on a ship

Sorry Andrea, I hadn't read your post yet when I posted this...

There are many things sadder...

this doesn't seem as funny as when I took the photo so I could post it...

I hope Dave is doing better as the days pass, and as for the kids

not sure what to say about that.

In this day and age, everything is disposable,

even our relationships, and that is truly sad.

Lust gets in the way of Love.

Love makes it through the tough times,

Lust, cuts and runs for it's next victim.

Sadly, people don't seem to know the difference.

We came home from the Cruise with the same kind of news for my Sister in law, and her son :(

Ok, off to do Laundry again....

Archived