*OFFICIAL CC GROUP CRUISE*"Spirit of the 'Magic'al Dream" CARNIVAL MAGIC, FEB 26,2012

satex

Thanks, guys! I really am not as panicked as my post sounds. I just needed to let off some steam...In the end, it will be up to me. If I want to get off the ship, I will just put my foot down and say "I am going with or without you". He will come because he will need to "protect" me. :rolleyes: And same goes for the group thing (well, not the protecting part).

Rich, sorry you are hurting so much, but in the end, it will be better. Get the most out of the drugs, and get rested up!

Oh, thanks, Chelle!!! I saw you posted after I started typing. That will probably help!!! I will show him your post.

Nancy- I don't care to go to Mexico either but I do feel relatively safe in Cozumel since it's an island. We almost always go with a group for shore excursions.

Are most of you planning on cabins in the aft section? I would like to be near by (I promise not to stalk :D).

Nancy don`t worry, once Asa meets us he is gonna like us and want to be where we go.:p

We will have him off the ship and enjoying himself in no time.;)

Rich glad surgery went well and that it is over for you.

If you read my fb post this morning you know that I am stressed out about the latest health warning on diet soda...:eek:

I am so addicited to Diet coke, am having to hold myself back now from going to the fridge for one..

H-E-L-P....what am I going to do??? I am being totally serious too.:confused:

Waving to Nancy, Chelle, Janet, Marie, & Rich.. That`s all I remember...:p Kathy waving to you too, we were typing at the same time...oops!!

Thanks, Bobbie! I know that he will love my cruising sibs, it's just getting him to take the leap. He is ok once he knows people...

Kathy, thanks. I am planning on some type of aft cabin. I have only been towards the aft, and am kind of scared to try anywhere else.

Marie, I just now saw your post! I will explain the inclusive part to Asa. I REALLY want to go to Nachi Cocum

Good evening ya'll. Just a quick note. Thanks for all the well wishes. Surgery went well, but it sure does hurt like $%#@. Drugs are hepling. Now to see the Ortho doc in the morning.

Nanay - Just tell Asa that Cozumel is the safest place in all of Mexico (as per the tourist commission of Mexico). Being an island does help! Its still a year away and we will help you change is mind.

Have a good night everyone.

Rich! ROFLMAO!!!! You like the drugs?????

Rich, sure glad you are now on the mend...

Janet, I think Johna is quoting the same price as Carnival, but we get the OBC

And The coves are less than the 8B all the time, so if you were thinking of an 8B, but want a cove, go for it!

Remember if you get a 8B to get one in the way back of the boat.

Or you will be right above and looking down (and them looking up) people walking the deck. Check the deck plans really good.

Nancy, if it helps at all, Nachi Co Com, is a private beach All inclusive Resort.

Only 100 people can make reservations, so it is safe,

NOT crowded, although you would be with a bunch of us, it is not crowded at all

believe Me we were there with 50 Looneys on a sold out day, and there is plenty of space.

I didn't even see all the Looneys that were there?

Johna is charging more for the coves than they are on the carnival website. I would like to have a cove, but I don't have the full deposit, so I will stick with the one we booked. I will however remind Judie that the balconies we are slated for are the ones above the walk way. Thanks for the reminder! I had forgotten all about that.

Bobbie, what is the new warning? How long have you been drinking it? Seriously, until they have to put a warning on each can like they do cigarettes, don't even worry about it!

Janet, I don't think I can book my cabin until next week:(, but that sale is driving me crazy:eek:! I can get the cabin I want for $20 more than the one I am booked in right now!!!! UGH!!! If there was a time to book a great balcony, it is now!

I think we are remaining Cheap"O"s for this cruise.

Inside and willing to go where every we are assigned.

Hoping for that little upgrade that could happen.

But who cares we will be with all of you and on a Cruise to boot.

Johna is charging more for the coves than they are on the carnival website. I would like to have a cove, but I don't have the full deposit, so I will stick with the one we booked. I will however remind Judie that the balconies we are slated for are the ones above the walk way. Thanks for the reminder! I had forgotten all about that.

Bobbie, what is the new warning? How long have you been drinking it? Seriously, until they have to put a warning on each can like they do cigarettes, don't even worry about it!

The new warning is in a study that diet soda could be the reason for strokes and heart issures, but they don`t know what is in them that could be the cause.:confused:

I`ve been drinking them forever and alot each day...:eek:

But I am thinking just what you said I`m just not going to worry.

As long and as many as I have drank over the years it is probably to late to worry about it anyway.:(

Kathy I don`t drink alcohol either not even on a cruise (unless a little wine sometime at dinner counts) but the diet coke well that is another story for another day. lol

It sure does not bother me nor do I object to anyone who does drink alcohol. I just never could acquire a taste for it.

Trust me I tried real hard in College to like it...:D

Good evening ya'll.

OK, just another short note as the wrist is still hurting. Went to the Ortho doc today and the news is pretty good. The tibia is not fractured, but badly bruised and will need time to heal. That goes for the muscle too. Now as for the MCL, he said that we will have to wait to see if it will heal on its own, otherwise it may need surgery. For now there is no surgery needed and I can even go back to work at the end of next week.

All in all, I'm still pretty banged up, but doing much better. Thanks again for all the well wishes.

Hope ya'll have a great night.

Good evening SMDers. Can't wait for the weekend as it is going to be 70 on sunday.

Janet - Yup a brace it is, but its better then a cast after surgery!

Lori - I see that you posted the Bar Bus Hop on the business page. Good job. I know that ya'll will have a great time on that one!

OK, ya'll have a great night

Good Morning SMD'ers. We are almost at the one year mark & this cruise is starting to feel "real" :D

People think I am CRAZY to have a trip book more than a year in advanced ! :rolleyes:

Hope you all have a great weekend !

Lynda

Lynda just tell those people that if you are CRAZY.....then all of us here are crazy too.:rolleyes::p

Rich hope you are feeling better this morning.. Enjoy the warm temps, that will help lift your spirits I know.

Our temps will not get into the 70s before the end of next week, but I will take the Sunshine and 60s that we are suppose to have starting today.:)

Federal court for me on Monday....please, please pray for me that I will be dismissed.

Waving to everyone, have a good week-end y`all..

OMG! HELP! My DH is now saying he doesn't want to go to any port in Mexico, and he doesn't want to get off at Cozumel, but I can't, either!:eek: He says he told me not to book any cruises going to Mexico long before I booked this (he did:rolleyes:) and is kind of upset that I booked it anyways.:o I had to reschedule our Matey cruise, and wanted to do it with you guys...is that a crime???:confused: Plus, there aren't many itineraries that don't go to some Mexican port... It doesn't break my heart to stay on the ship, but I can't believe that he is being so closed-minded...

If you want to go on the Bar Hop, I will protect you! Thats where Julie and I will be. Last time we went on the bar hop, It was a blast. Decent size SMD crowd going ( I assume) and the stops are not crowded until you get to the last one with the big beach at the resort. There is safety in numbers, if that might make him feel better about it. Just a thought.

Good point Steven! I forgot about the bar hop!

Good morning everyone! I have had an interesting morning. I went to do the dishes and the sink was clogged! I took everything out from under the sink, threw 1/2 of it away, and then proceded to tear the pipes apart. I found 2 popsicle sticks in there! along with some grease and a couple of mystery things. But its all fixed now. I was so happy it was such an easy fix!

Now I need to go help Katie with 4 days of homework. She missed that many days last week. So talk later!

Good Morning SMD'ers. We are almost at the one year mark & this cruise is starting to feel "real" :D

People think I am CRAZY to have a trip book more than a year in advanced ! :rolleyes:

Hope you all have a great weekend !

Lynda

Well, I think it's crazy but I did it anyway. :p

Archived