*OFFICIAL CC GROUP CRUISE*"Spirit of the 'Magic'al Dream" CARNIVAL MAGIC, FEB 26,2012

satex

Good afternoon CRAZY SMDers:p. Really nice day today. Took mom to lunch and got out for alittle while. Felt great.

Janet - so now your a plummer? The things we must do? Great job!

OK, I sent most of you a news letter I got from Southwest Airlines for the credit card. They will give you two free r/t flights after your first use. I have done it and I'm using the free flights for the flight to Seattle for the Alaska trip (booked already). The fee is $59 a year, but if you use it once or twice a month (pay it off each month to avoid interest) and then cancell it after the Magic cruise, it will be the best deal ever. Check it out and for those that I didn't send you the email and your interested, please email me rwzike at yahoo.com and I will sent it to you. Just something to save ya'll $$$.

Back later.

Janet - so now your a plummer? The things we must do? Great job!

, please email me rwzike at yahoo.com and I will sent it to you. Just something to save ya'll $$$.

Back later.

Rich, you'd be surprised what talents I have! I also fix outdoor pipes when they have burst from being frozen! But as far as being a plumber, I don't qualify yet cuz I always keep my pants pulled up high. No crack here:eek::p:D! lol

Rich, you are a group leader so you are allowed to actually post your email address. I put my in my signature.

Morning all, and yes Rich put your E-mail in your siggy.

On our Looney thread, it seemed like everyone was posting their e-mail if someone was leading up something, and they were never pulled.

I think it is one of the Perks you get for being a CC Group ;)

Good Morning Rich

Happy Valentines Day, or

Singles Awareness Day (SAD)

to all you SMDer's out there

Got up and made Nick some breakfast, was going to surprise him, I thought he gets up at 4:30,

so I set the alarm on my phone to go off at 4

That crazy man gets up at 4...he got a sweet breakfast, but it wasn't the sweet smell of it that woke him up :(

Ok, off to the hot tub I think, can't seem to go back to sleep.

You all have a Great Day

Just a note to let everyone know that I just received this from Jenniefer (Steelerjen). Hopefully, she will cruise with us in the future.

Hi Rich,

I wanted to let you know that we will not be joining the group for the February Magic Cruise. So sorry, but we can't get the time off because of special projects. I have enjoyed getting to know everyone and hope that everyone has a great trip!

Jennifer

(steelerjen on cc)

The Carnival Magic is coming to Galveston, Texas!!!

================================================== ===========================================

Come join us for the "Spirit of the "Magic"al Dream" cruise.

This official CC group cruise is from Feb 26th through Mar 4, 2012 with the following itinerary.

Sunday, Feb 26 GALVESTON, TX 4:00pm

Monday, Feb 27 FUN DAY AT SEA

Tuesday, Feb 28 COZUMEL, MEXICO 8:00am 4:00pm

Wednesday, Feb 29 GRAND CAYMAN, CAYMAN ISLANDS 9:00am 4:00pm

Thursday, Mar 01 MONTEGO BAY, JAMAICA 9:00am 6:00pm

Friday, Mar 02 FUN DAY AT SEA

Saturday, Mar 03 FUN DAY AT SEA

Sunday, Mar 04 GALVESTON, TX 8:00am

Here is the list of those booked so far:

Rich & West – Group Leaders satex, early dining, 4C

Cathy & Kenny Cathy p, early dining

Lori & Don leaderdogmom, Anytime Dinning

Andrea & Dave flippr5657, Anytime Dinning

Janet & Judie jandjfun, None or Anytime Dinning, 4C, Judie's B-day cruise

Nancy & Asa lilnan

Chelle & Pat doddsm, 4B, Early Dinning

Dawn & Marie Dragonfly34 & Koval, 4B, Early Dinning, Celebrating, Dawns B-day and cruising with old friends

Bobbie & Betty 1tuckersmom, Anytime Dinning, 8B, Bobbie's B-day

Ron & Carmen San Antonio, early dining, 4C

Jerod & Emilee illeniumsd & Pretty-N-Pink, 4C, anytime dining and celebrating the "Best cruise Ever" again

Steven & Julie ChiBearsSuperFan & jbags58

Sherri & Mike She-ra, Late Dinning

Dale & Pete

Peggy & Bert San Antonio, early dining, 8C

Chad & Holly SDphotoGrl

Fabian & Nessa Fabismommy

Kathy & Gary NMCruiser55

Mimi & Andy Chicago,PoofytheCat,anytime,4C

Vicki & Kimi Oregon,MICKIDE

Lynda,Jennifer,Heather and Bonnie Toronto,Sunndyday2010,anytime,4C

Amy & husband

Migdelia and June San Antonio, 4C, anytime

Vickie and Kermit San Antonio, 4C

Madelene Fort Lauderdale

Who's next to be added to the list?

Here is a list of things that we will be doing while on the Magic cruise:

M&G the night prior at the Hotel - Director Rich and West

M&G while on board - Director Rich and West

Cabin crawl - Director Cathy P

Pub crawl - Directors Sherri & Dale

Slot pull - Directors Janet and Judie

Cocktail party - Director Rich and West

Gift exchange - Director Marie

B-day party Director - Director ?

Putt-putt tournament - Director ?

Steakhouse Dining - Director ?

T-Shirt - Director Janet

Excursions

Cozumel: Cozumel Bar Bus Hop – Tour Director Lori

Nachi Cocom Director Marie

Grand Cayman: ??? Tour Director Andrea

Montego Bay: Jamaica Freestyle Tour Director Janet

And of course: Group Leaders - Rich and West

Chat Director – Cathy P

Countdown Director - Andrea

Official Photographer - Jerod

The official cruise hotel will be the Hotel Galvez in Galveston and those booking are:

1 Rich & West, 2 double beds

2 Vicki & Kimi, 2 double beds

3 Lori & Don, 1 queen/king

4 Cathy p & Kenny, 1 queen/king

5 Betty & Bobbie, 2 double beds

6 Chelle, Pat, Marie & Dawn, 2 double beds

7 Nancy & Asa, 2 double beds

8 Dave & Andrea, 1 queen/king

9 Jerod & Emilee, 1 queen/king

10 Mimi & Andy, 1 queen/king

11 Kermit and Vickie, 1 queen/king

12 Kathy and Gary, 1 queen/king

13 Ron and Carmen, 1 queen/king

14 Madelene, 2 double beds

15 Lynda,Jennifer,Bonnie & Heather, 2 double beds

To book this Cruise Critic Group Member Cruise, please contact Johna at Crucon.com (JohnaN@crucon.com) or call her at 1-800-493-6609 . Please be sure to state that you are interested in booking into the OFFICIAL CRUISE CRITIC GROUP CRUISE for the Carnival Magic, Feb 26, 2012.

Once you have booked with Johna, please let me know so that I can add you to the list.

So who will be next to join in on the fun? Don't be shy;). Call Johna and book today. Come join the party.

Hi All!

As Rich has informed you that I will not be able to make the trip after all. I was so looking forward to getting to meet all of you :(. Unfortunatley due to my husbands schedule we are unable to cruise in Feb of next year. I hope you all have a great time and I hope to cruise with you in the future.

Jen

Bummer Jen! I hope you will get to cruise sometime next year!! We will see you on a future cruise!

Well, Judie should be dead tired about now. She said that the rest of the week will be just as hard cuz she has to do her entire dept. over now that V-day is over! Poor Judie!!:(

Good evening ya'll. What a great day here today as it got up to 77 this afternoon. Got out for awhile and got a few things done.

Jen - you will be missed:(.

Janet - we know that Judie is glad today is over and done with (thats one reason I selected a cruise after valentines day). Tell her we are still waiting for her to stop by and say HI.

Betty/Madelene - your cruise is going to be here in a fews days. I trust that ya'll will have a blast (maybe I should go to get some more R&R:D).

Now that my wrist is starting to feel better, it makes it alot easier to type. Sorry for the short notes in the past and not saying Hi to everyone, but I'm doing much better and I even get to go back to work on Thurs:(. Again, I want to thank everyone for all the well wishes.

OK, lets get this cruise going.

First off, Jen.....

Remember you can come chat anytime you feel the need...

Believe me, you will feel the need.

We are here for you, and as some have done before, having to give up a cruise, they catch the next one with the group ;)

It all is good.

Next, I DO NOT MISS being in the floral Biz....

I am happy Judie made it out alive yesterday :D

The week before the Big V, is bad!

But the Week after is not all that much better.

Third, but only because of when you posted :p

Rich I am so glad your wrist is feeling better

How about those ribs...Humm should I take out ribs for dinner

Oh sorry, how thoughtless LOL

Good Day to all my SMDer's Now I must clean the Computer room, so don't talk to me or I will never get 'r done :(

If you want to go on the Bar Hop, I will protect you! Thats where Julie and I will be. Last time we went on the bar hop, It was a blast. Decent size SMD crowd going ( I assume) and the stops are not crowded until you get to the last one with the big beach at the resort. There is safety in numbers, if that might make him feel better about it. Just a thought.

Aw! Tha is so sweet, Steven! I would really love to do the bus bar hop, but Asa said no, so I am planning on Nachi Cocum, so maybe he will get off the ship. If he decides not to, I will come with y'all.

Rich, I am glad that you are feeling better. Now, going back to work might not be too appealing...:rolleyes:

Judy, I am glad you made it thru. I know there are plenty of flowrer recievers out there that appreciate all of your hard work.

Jen, that is a bummer. I hope to get to cruise with you in the future.

Hello, Marie and all the other SMDers out there!

I hope everyone had a nice Valentine's Day!

First off, Jen.....

Remember you can come chat anytime you feel the need...

Believe me, you will feel the need.

We are here for you, and as some have done before, having to give up a cruise, they catch the next one with the group ;)

It all is good.

Thank you so much and I really appreciate it! I was so upset about having to cancel because of hubbies schedule that he surprised me with a cruise in Oct yesterday! I didn't think we would get to travel until late next year so this gives me something to look forward to!

Good evening ya'll. What a great day here today as it got up to 77 this afternoon. Got out for awhile and got a few things done.

Jen - you will be missed:(.

Janet - we know that Judie is glad today is over and done with (thats one reason I selected a cruise after valentines day). Tell her we are still waiting for her to stop by and say HI.

Betty/Madelene - your cruise is going to be here in a fews days. I trust that ya'll will have a blast (maybe I should go to get some more R&R:D).

Now that my wrist is starting to feel better, it makes it alot easier to type. Sorry for the short notes in the past and not saying Hi to everyone, but I'm doing much better and I even get to go back to work on Thurs:(. Again, I want to thank everyone for all the well wishes.

OK, lets get this cruise going.

Thanks Rich. V-Day is pretty tough. I was talking to her the other day and she said knowing that we have the Mateys cruise has gotten her through all the BS. I will copy and paste your post and email it to her.

Thank you so much and I really appreciate it! I was so upset about having to cancel because of hubbies schedule that he surprised me with a cruise in Oct yesterday! I didn't think we would get to travel until late next year so this gives me something to look forward to!

Jen, that is great!! Where are you going? I'm so happy to hear that you will get to cruise afterall. Sorry it's not with us, but you will have a great time anyway!

Good afternoon SMDers. What a great day today. Nice and warm out, but not too hot.

Jen - glad to hear that you at least still get to cruise. We did the Dream back last Feb with Janet and Judie as our cruise directors. We had a great time to say the least. We know that you will have a good time.

Nancy - you know that Marie and or Mimi are directors for Nachi. They should be getting that together here soon.

Well, I`m a tad behind with reading all the post due to being tied up with jury business yesterday.:(

However I was able to be dismissed(most of you know this from my fb post by now) and do I ever feel lucky.

Thank you all for the good wishes, am so happy that is behind me.;)

Jen that is a super bummer that you will not be joining us and I am sorry, but great news that you have a cruise to look forward to.

How sweet of your DH to do that for you.

Sure happy that poor Judie survived flower day..If she can just hang in for another 5 1/2 weeks we will be cruising.. No cares to worry about at all.:p

Rich sure glad to hear that you are mending nicely and are having nice sunny weather.

We are as well and I am feeling sooooo much cheerer this days. Not sure that is a word...:eek:

Nan, I will probably do Nachi Cocom next Feb. in Cozy too.

Also plan to do it (am booked already) in Nov. when DH and I do the Conquest.

The Barhop Bus was fun, I did enjoy being with our group and seeing the other side of the Island. But since I am basically a non drinker, I`m not sure that I really need to spend the money to do it again.

Well about time for me to wave to Kathy, Rich, Janet, Jen, Marie, Chelle, Lynda, Steve and all the gang.

No post from Cathyp lately?? Wonder how she is feeling?

Mimi have you heard from her?

Hi!

Rich, did I miss something? How do you know that Jen is going on the dream? :confused: I'm so glad you are feeling better. How's the knee?

Bobbie, I completely agree with the bar hop. I thought it was great to see the other part of the island, but for me, it's a been there and done that situation. I can never get enough beach, so I will be found somewhere on the beach too!

Chelle, ya think??? lol:D:D

Archived