*OFFICIAL CC GROUP CRUISE*"Spirit of the 'Magic'al Dream" CARNIVAL MAGIC, FEB 26,2012

satex

Good morning SMDers as I am hosting the BCOD club this morning. Its 5:20am. Am I the only one up at this hour? (I would hope so).

I've been checking out the shuttles and it seems that there is one place that you can get a sedan from Bush to the Hotel Galvez for $125 for up to 4 people. Other then that it looks like its going to be $145 for up to 10 with SuperShuttle. I will keep checking though.

Hope everyone has a great day:D

Hi everyone! Me and some of my friends may be joining y'all :D

I was already planning to cruise on the Magic for my 8th Birthday - I'm a Leap Year Baby. It would be a lot more fun to do it with an even larger group.

Kitkat, I think you will love being a part of this group

One Caution though, once you are in it is hard to get out.

My first cruise was with this bunch of Fun Peeps...

Then as many as possible from that Spirited group, plus a bunch of new friends (Sibs), cruised the Dream.

Then some of those, came on a Looney cruise with me and Chelle, and some are going on a Mateys cruise with Janet and Judie.

Picking up new friends as we go.

We are now waiting to go on the Magic Cruise with Rich and West.

Once you become a sib, it is hard not to want to do every cruise you can with these guys.

The motto, "It is your Vacation, do as much or as little as you want. Just make sure it is the BEST CRUISE EVER!"

If you do just one or two things with this group you will fall in love.

Here's to falling in love with us...

Good morning, SMDers!

Everyone here (which is Kenny and I) right now are feeling great. No rain in site here except for next week. with a high in the 80s for the week.

Chelle, get that back feeling better, poor lady I know for sure what that feels like.

West, I hope it does not attack you for long. Did you not get your flu shot?

Marie, yuck gooey eye syndrome. I hope it is better today.

Kitkat, book with Johna and you will love this group for sure.

Nothing going on here until Saturday when the Villages have their BBQ festival. All you can eat $5 with 28 different vendors making it. YUMMY!!!

Chat later and hi to everyone else, Andrea, hope you are feeling much better.

So, is Galveston the only cruiseship port in Texas?

My BF's aunt was in TX on Sunday getting ready to embark when she got a call that her husband had shot & killed his 41 yr old son and she needed to fly home. It happened just 8 blocks from my house and I went to school with the son...sad situation but alcohol was a factor in the whole thing.

How sick am I though? I was feeling sorry for her because she was missing her cruise (she flew home obviously)!

Well I'm a Texan that just moved to Colorado :-p I've been talking about taking a cruise with my friends for my 8th Birthday for a while now. I told them about this group cruise so now I just gotta get them all onboard.

Can we still use Future Cruise Certificates with the group rate & everything? I may get one on our cruise next week.

Good afternoon y'all.

KitKat - Yes you can use your future cruise cert on this cruise. I used one and now I got the $100 off the price of the cruise and now have $200 OBC. As you can see, this is a rather special group like Marie says. Once you cruise with us, your hooked:D. So, now your in Colo? I was raised in Denver and have brothers in the area still. Came to San Antonio one winter and never went back!

Vicki - sorry to hear about your BF's aunt. I could never understand why people want to get nasty and fight after having a few. Me, I just want to have a good time!

Marie - I vote you as our official spokesperson! Couldn't have said it better. Thanks, but then again, there is something special about this group!

Cathy p - $5 all you can eat BBQ, I'm in! I love good BBQ. West is feeling better.

Hi Kathy

I could never understand why people want to get nasty and fight after having a few. Me, I just want to have a good time!

Me too, I get really, really happy after a few and just want to dance :o! Drives my hubby crazy since he isn't a dancer LOL.

Hello SMDers

I am on the mend, I can at least walk today, LOL

Janet is correct, we do sound a little like old people with medical issues, but we forget them all on a cruise.

Welcome KITKAT0229, hope you call and get booked soon, join in the planning, it's part of the fun.

Woo Hoo! Everyone sounds much better today!! Thats great!!

KitKat, just get one person to book with you so you will have a cabinmate, and we will take care of the rest, to make this the best birthday ever! If the rest of your gang knows whats good for them, they will book too!! Cuz they are going to miss a great time!! No reason for you to miss it too!! Call Johna and get er booked!:D

Hi everyone!!! Miss you all!!!;):D:):eek::cool:

Good morning SMDers and the BCOD club.

Janet - I'm booked and I know that you have our check!.

Talked with Andrea via FB and she is feeling better. She will return later this week for our one year countdown notice:D.

Where is Mimi. We're missing you.

Ok guys I am trying one more time to post here.

I wrote a long post on Monday night hit submit reply and it went poof. Wrote about the same thing last night hit submit reply and my pc had timed out soooo you know what happened to that one.:eek:

Third time is the charm so here goes.:)

First let me welcome KitKat and as the others have said so well, join us and we promise you will like us.;)

Janet we live about 4 (maybe a tad less) hours from New Orleans.

Yes, I think that you and Judie must cruise cruise from there for sure.

I love N.O. When Katrina happened I felt as if "my" city was gone.

There is so much Ole South charm there. The Antibellum homes, French Quarter, Mardi Qras, the ghost tour, food, and the Riverwalk are the things that I like best.

You could stay a month and you would not have seen all there is to do and see there.

It is my favorite port to cruise from. I love cruising down the River.

DH and I are booked on the Conquest for November and I am excited to be going from N.O. again... YaY!!!!

I have things that I must do today so gotta run.

Will post about my dentist visit yesterday later...Not good....:(:eek:

Waving to everyone!!! Can`t remember all that has been here so am not going to try to name names.:confused:

You did get mine & Kimi's didn't you? :)

Well, yes I did as a matter of fact!! :D The party boat definately can't leave without you two!! ;)

Hi Rich! Hi Bobbie!! I am going to start looking at cruises from NO. I really want to go to N.O. I want to see the moss hanging from the trees!!:D

Hello, SMDers!

I am glad everyone seems to be doing better and on the mend.

Andrea, I miss hearing from you.

Same for you, Mimi.

Waving to Rich, Janet, Bobbie, Marie, Chelle, Cathy P, Vicki, and Kathy!

KitKat, you will LOVE this group!!!!! Come and have a blast with us!

I have to say, I kinda wish we were going to Ocho Rios, so I could do the Dunn's River Falls tour. That looks spectacular. Oh well, I guess that will have to be what I look forward to on a future cruise...

Not much going on here. We had wonderful weather in NW OH last week, melting all the snow we have had from all the various winter storms. Then Sunday night it rained and everything froze solid...then it started snowing Monday just before noon and dumped about 6 inches on us!!!! Hopefully, that will be the last of our winter weather! I am so ready for Spring...or a cruise...Wishing I was getting ready to leave with the Mateys...:(

Nancy, I did the falls climb. It was nothing to write home about. I mean, if you are going to Ocho Rios anyway, then yes, it's a thing you have to do so you can say you did it. But don't plan a cruise around it. We will have way more fun on the party boat:D!! (if you go on the party boat:()

Nancy, I did the falls climb. It was nothing to write home about. I mean, if you are going to Ocho Rios anyway, then yes, it's a thing you have to do so you can say you did it. But don't plan a cruise around it. We will have way more fun on the party boat:D!! (if you go on the party boat:()

I ditto what Janet said. we did it this past Jan. and it was the thing to do, because we were in Ocho Rios, and we did have the best #1 tour and great Guide, He is really what made the tour great.

The falls were fun, but one only need do it once, and not plan a cruise around it.

For all who care, my eye is all better, I think it just got some dust in it or something. Now I broke my tooth, but that doesn't hurt and they will fix it early next month.:D

Suppose to snow, it has been spitting flakes here and there, about 5ish, I think it is really going to come down.

Hum, my DIL is ready to give birth any min. and they are an hours drive, from me. What do you wanna bet Sweat Pea thinks tonight is the night LOL

We'll see

I ditto what Janet said. we did it this past Jan. and it was the thing to do, because we were in Ocho Rios, and we did have the best #1 tour and great Guide, He is really what made the tour great.

The falls were fun, but one only need do it once, and not plan a cruise around it.

For all who care, my eye is all better, I think it just got some dust in it or something. Now I broke my tooth, but that doesn't hurt and they will fix it early next month.:D

Suppose to snow, it has been spitting flakes here and there, about 5ish, I think it is really going to come down.

Hum, my DIL is ready to give birth any min. and they are an hours drive, from me. What do you wanna bet Sweat Pea thinks tonight is the night LOL

We'll see

It looks like we'll have to wrap some SMDers in bubble wrap about a month before the cruise. ;)

I won't take the bet.

vicki- What a terrible way to miss a cruise. So sorry for all involved.

Hi, SMDers!

Nothing going on here except we are both well. I know that is hard to believe so we have spent some time outside today. Such a beautiful day. Right now it is 78 with a nice breeze.

We have alot of squirrels around here and I call my little Reece Cup (min pin) my squirrel dog. He goes nuts. We have one in particular that likes to play as well. He will see him and stand his ground until he is almost up to him and then run up the tree only as far as he knows my guy can't get to him. He then peeks around the corner and looks at him. When Reece starts to cry he moves away and then peeks again at him. It is just so funny I have to try and get some pictures. It does not take much to excite me can you tell?lol

Glad to hear that Andrea is feeling better and will be back. Well that is about it from here. I am glad that everyone is feeling better.

Rich, I shall eat some BBQ just for you. I may break down and have a Coor's Light or 2.

Chat later and hi to everyone else!!!!

Well, yes I did as a matter of fact!! :D The party boat definately can't leave without you two!! ;)

Hi Rich! Hi Bobbie!! I am going to start looking at cruises from NO. I really want to go to N.O. I want to see the moss hanging from the trees!!:D

Crusing from New Orleans is on my list too. I would love to see the city too, and the drive is only 18 hrs vs 23 to Ft Lauderdale.

Hello SMDer's

Marie, when did you break a tooth?

Cathy, so funny about the squirrel with your min pin.

Nancy, don't stress with Asa, he will love us and want to come (thinking positive).

Andrea, I miss hearing from you and pray your getting well.

Rich, hope your doing so much better and West too.

Janet, I think the party boat is going to be a blast.

Archived