*OFFICIAL CC GROUP CRUISE*"Spirit of the 'Magic'al Dream" CARNIVAL MAGIC, FEB 26,2012

satex

The more I look at the web page the more I like PB...

Just don't know how crowded the beach will be with the Magic (3600 peeps) and other ships in port.

Can't check on that yet, as the 2012 schedule is not out yet.

Should have done it when we had Payton, but then again,

we got our monies worth out of Nachi with Jerm ;)

Can you say Another Corona please :eek: I do believe they were glad to see him leave, I think they ran out of beer :rolleyes:

It had to have been close to a case over the day,

we were there 9-5, it was a long Coz day, we didn't leave port until 10pm...

One thing about Jerm, he doesn't turn into an idiot while drinking beer all day.

Just very happy and having fun.

Hi everyone!!!!!!

Janet called me last night and gave me HE** for not staying in touch...

She thought I was kidnapped or sometime!!!!! No such luck :)

Still here in RAINY RAINT SNOWY WASHINGTON!!!!!!! ON stand by to enjoy some warm weather> Gosh this place can get DEPRESSIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marie I like Rich was quite impressed with PB Janet and both said we would like to go back there !!! Don't know anything about the others though

PB was about 1/2 hr from the ship if I remember correctly......

I will read back a few pages and get caught (somewhat anyway)

Hi Judie,

PB is suppose to only be 5 miles from the pier, so I hope it is not 1/2 hour, or the taxi is wasting our time :(

I will put you and Janet on the list for PB...

Oh and welcome back to this thread...don't be a stranger

and have a great time on your Cruise to Aruba...

Sure wish I was going with ya, but we will see ya on this cruise,

and we will have a BLAST!

What to do in Coz...if not the Bus Bar Hop...

Chime in and let us know what you want to do as a group.

Nachi

Paradise Beach

Rich

West

Janet

Judie

What ever the group decides

Marie

Chelle

Bobbie

Good morning SMDers. No funky weather here today. Going to be up in the 70's and sunny.

Judie - Hey there Judie. Gald to see ya posting on the board. Remember that Paradise Beach was the last stop on the Bar hop. We didn't get to stay that long, and if I remember, its wasn't all that crowded that day.

Marie - good morning

Well its another Spurs game today. Its in the middle of the afternoon with the LA Lakers (booooooooooooo). Hope ya have a great day.

Hey y'all! Just got off the Glory this morning...sad to say goodbye to everyone. Betty should be home later tonight. BC4 was a BLAST! And we just might have a surprise scoop for BC5 next year...........can you guess what might happen??? Official word should come soon...

Madelene

Good afternoon all you SMDers!!

Gosh I was so happy to see Judie girl back, waving to her...see you in less than 3 weeks...;)

Madelene waving to you too..happy to hear that you all had a ball but we just knew that you would.

Rich the weather was a bit shakey, the wind was really strong for awhile but most of the tornadic stuff went to the South of us, so we dodged another bullet thankfully.

Now as Marie already knows I have been to BP and loved it, but it can and does get crowded with a lot of ships in port.

I have not been there since the new pool opened but I have a friend who went last month and she said it is awesome.

If the group decides on PB I will love to do it again.

DH and I are doing Nachi in Nov. so then I will know which I like best.

If I`m at the beach...I`m good tho.:p

Good evening, SMDers!

Thanks for making me feel better about staying home with my sweetie. Although it really did not take much as he use to work 7 days a week and now we get to spend every day with each other. I love it so much. I have not got tired of it yet, but you never know.lol

The BBQ Festival was fantastic, we ate so much and both of us had 4 you know whats...yep Coor's Lights. Both were yummy. The beer was only $1 each. Now you can't beat those prices. Of course here normally it is about $1 or $1.50 for a beer no matter where you go.lol

Today we were going to the pool and then we heard bad thunderstorms coming our way around noon and lasting the whole afternoon so we decided to clean and do laundry, floors and dusting for the week. Here it is 7:17 and not the first drop of fricken rain.:mad: Oh well now it is suppose to be nice all this week except for Thursday so tomorrow for sure is pool day. The temp today was around 80 with a beautiful breeze. Yep I am bragging again. No 60 inches of snow for us.lol

Well time for a nice glass of lemonade so will chat later.

Good evening y'all. Spurs lost to the Lakers. Not a happy camper today.

Madelene - glad to hear that you and Betty had a great cruise. Now what is BC4/BC5 and what is the scoop?

Bobbie - happy to hear that the storms went to the south. I was watching TV and it looked as if it was headed for you.

Cathy p -Sounds like the BBQ was a hit. I bet the food was great.

Rich, Madelene just came off a Bloggers Cruise, I believe it was the 4th one of them "BC4" ;)

I wonder if she knows that the Magic Feb 26th out of Galveston is BC5

Not that I know anything, I don't

but that is where my head went when I read the post :p

Rich, Madelene just came off a Bloggers Cruise, I believe it was the 4th one of them "BC4" ;)

I wonder if she knows that the Magic Feb 26th out of Galveston is BC5

Not that I know anything, I don't

but that is where my head went when I read the post :p

Bingo! Marie is on the right track. Nothing is definite, and it will probably be a few months before John announces anything specific, but there's a really good chance that this cruise will turn into Blogger's Cruise 5! All John said was that it will almost definitely be on the Magic and it would be around the same time of year. That could mean a week before or after too, so we won't know for sure until he announces it. I did let him know that we already have a large CC group onboard and he was glad to hear it. It's not definite and I don't want to jinx anything but Betty thought you'd all get mad at us if we didn't at least share what we knew. lol

Madelene

Bingo! Marie is on the right track. Nothing is definite, and it will probably be a few months before John announces anything specific, but there's a really good chance that this cruise will turn into Blogger's Cruise 5! All John said was that it will almost definitely be on the Magic and it would be around the same time of year. That could mean a week before or after too, so we won't know for sure until he announces it. I did let him know that we already have a large CC group onboard and he was glad to hear it. It's not definite and I don't want to jinx anything but Betty thought you'd all get mad at us if we didn't at least share what we knew. lol

Madelene

:p I don't think even if we did get mad, it would last but for a moment.

Either we would forget (That would be Me) or we would get over it fast enough ;)

This group takes allot to tick off, when your in the Family...

Now let some bugger mess with the Family, and all HeII could break out :D

Hi everyone! Including JUDIE!!! YAY!!!

We are going to PB for sure, I hope the group will join us!!:p:D

I like an active place. I can do nothing at all or everything. Love the choices. And the fact that Judie and I really don't drink, it makes better sense for us to go there.

Madelene....First of all, welcome home! When you said what you said, I immediately went to the Magic as BC5 too. I really really want to do a BC, so I will keep my fingers crossed for it to be our cruise!

Welcome Home Betty. Did you bring me a prize???? lol;)

Good Morning,

Just dropping in to say Hello ;) I hope everyone is well. Sorry I am not on here often ! The weather here in Toronto has been horrible ! Worst winter I can remember ! :mad: I wish we were cruising now :cool: I need the break !

I was wondering does anyone know what type of Blogger activities they will do on board? I am clueless I don't know what a Blogger cruise is ? People who have on-line "columns" ?

Have a great day !!

Lynda

Good Morning,

Just dropping in to say Hello I hope everyone is well. Sorry I am not on here often ! The weather here in Toronto has been horrible ! Worst winter I can remember ! I wish we were cruising now I need the break !

I was wondering does anyone know what type of Blogger activities they will do on board? I am clueless I don't know what a Blogger cruise is ? People who have on-line "columns" ?

Have a great day !!

Lynda

Hi Lynda

Nice to see you even if you don't get here often. Once we get closer you will be here more often, it is almost certain,

as the thread starts calling your name to draw you closer:p

This has been one crazy cold, snowy, stormy, wet winter for sure.

As for the Bloggers Cruise, that is just a passing mention so far.

It may or may not happen.

But if it does happen,

We have a couple Past Blogger Cruisers among this crazy group and they will fill us in :eek:

The head Cruise Director for Carnival has a Blog,

and if you followed that blog last week,

he was telling us everything they were doing on that Bloggers Cruise.

So how do you feel about the Group events in Coz.

Bar Hop? :D

Nachi Co Com? :p

Paradise Beach? :cool:

or

leave me alone I find my own stuff to do! :eek:

Thank you Marie ! we were both commenting at the same time :D

I am looking at the blog now... curious

As for the excursions.... My friends & I are not interested in the Bar hop but were are discussing Nachi Co Com or Paradise beach ?! Not sure yet ? Thank you for asking !

Lynda

Hello SMDers!!!!

Its Kimi and I wanted to thank you all for the warm welcome (since I don't post very much....okay, at all).

I just can't wait to take my first cruise (be gentle)... float the big pond, dance a little jig, drink a little beverage and hang out with my crazy bud Vicki!

So excited to meet you all as well:D! Hope things are going great with everyone and Maria I am following you.... had the baby yet (did I miss the blessed event?)

Cathyp the smiles worked... we have sun but its colder than a gold diggers pitch fork! (be warned, you never know what will fly out of my mouth)

Did I mention I'm packed? hahaha

Everyone have a great day!!!! Jewellz:D

Hello SMDers!!!!

Its Kimi and I wanted to thank you all for the warm welcome (since I don't post very much....okay, at all).

I just can't wait to take my first cruise (be gentle)... float the big pond, dance a little jig, drink a little beverage and hang out with my crazy bud Vicki!

So excited to meet you all as well:D! Hope things are going great with everyone and Maria I am following you.... had the baby yet (did I miss the blessed event?)

Cathyp the smiles worked... we have sun but its colder than a gold diggers pitch fork! (be warned, you never know what will fly out of my mouth)

Did I mention I'm packed? hahaha

Everyone have a great day!!!! Jewellz:D

No baby yet, but Wed, they will do something, if nothing happens before then.

Kimi, you and Vicki thinking about doing something with the Group in Coz?

Bar Hop, or a fun day at the beach?

If it is a fun day at the beach, let me know

But I think Nachi is getting the boot

as it is a short day, and PB sounds like it would fit the bill best for most.

Good afternoon!

I have been trying to figure out a meeting spot for Judie and I at the Miami airport. Geez, I thought LAX was big! I think Miami is every bit as big, and maybe bigger. But After several thoughts and decussions with myself, I think I have it all worked out. Finally! 12 days and a wake up! We both leave around 11 or 12 pm and arrive around 5 or 6am in Miami. So its really 14 days until we see each other.

I have been emailing the party boat company to pay the deposit and I am not getting a response back:confused:. Maybe they are on vacation! Who knows. Or maybe my emails didn't get to them. I think I will email them directly through their website this time. But I will get er done before I leave, one way or another.

Kimi, you and Vicki thinking about doing something with the Group in Coz?

Bar Hop, or a fun day at the beach?

If it is a fun day at the beach, let me know

But I think Nachi is getting the boot

as it is a short day, and PB sounds like it would fit the bill best for most.

I'm waiting for Kimi to pick our Cozumel activity :). We're doing the party boat at Montego Bay and I'm taking her swimming with the stingrays in Grand Cayman so I told her she is in charge of Coz...I'm a little nervous about what she may have me doing there LOL.

Good afternoon SMDers. Its another really nice day in south Texas today. Temps in the 80's.

Lynda- sorry to hear about your weather, but I can promise you that this cruise is going to have nothing but sunny weather and warm temps! Are you ready?

Janet - I remember that when we came back from the cruise in Dec from Miami, they were doing alot of construction there at the airport and we had to walk what seemed like a mile just to get to the check-in counter, but most of that should be done when you get there. Hopefully there isn't a problem with the party boat people.

Vicki - no worry about Cozulem. We will keep her out of trouble (unless we all get into trouble together!)

Marie - no news?

Kimi - great to have you here. I just know that the two of you are going to fit in just fine with this group. Crazy is as crazy does!

Archived