*OFFICIAL CC GROUP CRUISE*"Spirit of the 'Magic'al Dream" CARNIVAL MAGIC, FEB 26,2012

satex

in and out real quick.....

Rich are we still meeting up in June? I hope so....You ship is in quite lae, so we thought we might take you for a drive and show you some of the sights, and then back to our place to sit on the deck and share wobblys. And whatever West wants :D

You better believe that we are still on for June. We will be there!

Mimi - I don't think you upset anyone. Hey, all's good in love and cruising:eek:.

Hi gang!

Beautiful day in Florida somewhere around 80 I guess. We went to the spring fling at Lake Sumpter and that was a bust so we came back and had our own fling with a few Coor's Lights.

DGS from Virginia is now in Georgia with his Dad. He starts working with him tomorrow out in the woods. They leave on Monday morning and don't come back until Friday night. They sleep in tents and work from morning till dark, eat and then go to sleep. They dig a hole and put in sewer pipe. From want I understand in 2 weeks they work about 120 hours. Now that is what he needs, no way to get in trouble at least during the week.lol I told him he has a chance to make some great money and needs to save it. According to his Dad's wife Kevin will be rehabilitated for sure.lol Well ok then.:D

OK time to watch more of CNN. How sad that is!

Chat later.

OH Mimi no problem you did not tick anyone off, I thought it was funny.:D

The Carnival Magic is coming to Galveston, Texas!!!

================================================== ===========================================

Come join us for the "Spirit of the "Magic"al Dream" cruise.

This official CC group cruise is from Feb 26th through Mar 4, 2012 with the following itinerary.

Sunday, Feb 26 GALVESTON, TX 4:00pm

Monday, Feb 27 FUN DAY AT SEA

Tuesday, Feb 28 COZUMEL, MEXICO 8:00am 4:00pm

Wednesday, Feb 29 GRAND CAYMAN, CAYMAN ISLANDS 9:00am 4:00pm

Thursday, Mar 01 MONTEGO BAY, JAMAICA 9:00am 6:00pm

Friday, Mar 02 FUN DAY AT SEA

Saturday, Mar 03 FUN DAY AT SEA

Sunday, Mar 04 GALVESTON, TX 8:00am

Here is the list of those booked so far:

Rich & West – Group Leaders satex, early dining, 4C

Cathy & Kenny Cathy p, early dining

Lori & Don leaderdogmom, Anytime Dinning

Andrea & Dave flippr5657, Anytime Dinning

Janet & Judie jandjfun, None or Anytime Dinning, 4C, Judie's B-day cruise

Nancy & Asa lilnan

Chelle & Pat doddsm, 4B, Early Dinning

Dawn & Marie Dragonfly34 & Koval, 4B, Early Dinning, Celebrating, Dawns B-day and cruising with old friends

Bobbie & Betty 1tuckersmom, Anytime Dinning, 8B, Bobbie's B-day

Ron & Carmen San Antonio, early dining, 4C

Jerod & Emilee illeniumsd & Pretty-N-Pink, 4C, anytime dining and celebrating the "Best cruise Ever" again

Steven & Julie ChiBearsSuperFan & jbags58

Sherri & Mike She-ra, Late Dinning

Dale & Pete

Peggy & Bert San Antonio, early dining, 8C

Chad & Holly SDphotoGrl

Fabian & Nessa Fabismommy

Kathy & Gary NMCruiser55

Vicki & Kimi Oregon,MICKIDE

Lynda,Jennifer,Heather and Bonnie Toronto,Sunndyday2010,anytime,4C

Migdelia and June San Antonio, 4C, anytime

Vickie and Kermit San Antonio, 4C

Madelene Fort Lauderdale

Who's next to be added to the list?

Here is a list of things that we will be doing while on the Magic cruise:

M&G the night prior at the Hotel - Director Rich and West

M&G while on board - Director Rich and West

Cabin crawl - Director Cathy P

Pub crawl - Directors Sherri & Dale

Slot pull - Directors Janet and Judie

Cocktail party - Director Rich and West

Gift exchange - Director Marie

B-day party Director - Director ?

Putt-putt tournament - Director ?

Steakhouse Dining - Director ?

T-Shirt - Director Janet

Excursions

Cozumel: Cozumel Bar Bus Hop – Tour Director Lori

Nachi Cocom Director Marie

Grand Cayman: ??? Tour Director Andrea

Montego Bay: Jamaica Freestyle Tour Director Janet

And of course: Group Leaders - Rich and West

Chat Director – Cathy P

Countdown Director - Andrea

Official Photographer - Jerod

The official cruise hotel will be the Hotel Galvez in Galveston and those booking are (information on the hotel is on the business page):

1 Rich & West, 2 double beds

2 Vicki & Kimi, 2 double beds

3 Lori & Don, 1 queen/king

4 Cathy p & Kenny, 1 queen/king

5 Betty & Bobbie, 2 double beds

6 Chelle, Pat, Marie & Dawn, 2 double beds

7 Nancy & Asa, 2 double beds

8 Dave & Andrea, 1 queen/king

9 Jerod & Emilee, 1 queen/king

10 Mimi & Andy, 1 queen/king

11 Kermit and Vickie, 1 queen/king

12 Kathy and Gary, 1 queen/king

13 Ron and Carmen, 1 queen/king

14 Madelene, 2 double beds

15 Lynda,Jennifer,Bonnie & Heather, 2 double beds

To book this Cruise Critic Group Member Cruise, please contact Johna at Crucon.com (JohnaN@crucon.com) or call her at 1-800-493-6609 . Please be sure to state that you are interested in booking into the OFFICIAL CRUISE CRITIC GROUP CRUISE for the Carnival Magic, Feb 26, 2012.

Once you have booked with Johna, please let me know so that I can add you to the list.

So who will be next to join in on the fun? Don't be shy;). Call Johna and book today. Come join the party.

Hi everyone. My only feeling about taking drinks to your room is that I can see that making the price of the cocktail party go up. Don't they offer cocktail parties after dinner?

I don't know, but I will probably skip the cocktail party. I don't drink (I get drunk to easily) and I can talk to you guys for free any other time! I will talk to Judie about it though.

Janet - I understand about those that are not drinking and having to pay $12 for a few soda's. I for one would not pay $12 for that. So, those of you that don't drink, please don't feel that you have to attend the cocktail party. Now, if you want to be there, that of course is a different story. And, of course, there is still the Pub Crawl where you don't have to drink and you can still follow the drunks around:p.

I don't think they offer the cocktail parties after dinner, because that is when most to the people are out and about having a good time anyway and the bars are open the the public.

Evening all! just taking a break from packing, almost done except I can't find Don's sandals.... very frustrating :mad: And I think my iron died :mad::mad:!!

Oh well, 3 1/2 more days of work and I'm out of there!! The weather looks good for the drive down too.

You can count us in for the cocktail party Rich, 1 1/2 hrs sounds like a good amt of time, I think 1 hr is too short.

Back to the sandal hunt! Nite all!

Hi everyone.

I don't know, but I will probably skip the cocktail party. I don't drink (I get drunk to easily) and I can talk to you guys for free any other time! I will talk to Judie about it though.

I`m with Janet on this and will probably skip the cocktail party too.;)

As a nondrinker I can hang somplace else while you guys get drunk....:p

That is what Rich called y`all .....A bunch of drunks...:D

Just joking, but really do hate paying $12.00 for a diet coke.:eek:

Guilty here spending part of the party hour with the Looneys bringing drinks back to our room. We were directly below the party, 2 floors down. I spent the first solid half hour socializing.

I did not drink during the cocktail hour as I don't like being drunk for dinner.

We learned that even though our cabin was in the right part of the ship for the Looney party, borrowing a 32 ounce cup from a fellow Looney for the past-guest party, served a more efficient process. Discretely pouring each drink (stick with the same color folks) into the plastic cup only required two round trips back to our cabin.

After dinner party:

drinkparty.jpg

Mimi, you through yourselves under the buss :eek:

Posted at the same time Marie.

Not sure about the 3 drinks at the end. We did linger socializing wise. Nobody ever asked us to leave but the drinks did stop well before we left.

I'm sorry if this upset you. Andy stayed and socialized with a group; there are many pictures of that. I think he came with me once?

I'm just not an afternoon drinker and wanted some drinks for later.

As I said on FB, that is not why I posted it, more about the time we had was enough to even take a trip or two to the cabin.

You did a great job of being a part of a Group...

Especially being on your Honeymoon Cruise.

I really am sorry to anyone I offended.

I thought it would make for a good story, but I guess it didn't.

Oh, but you are wrong there, it did make for a good story...

Mistakes were made... lessons learned. Marie, I sent you a message through Facebook. I just feel terrible that I upset you. I hope you'll forgive me and we can just put this in the past.

Nothing to forgive on this one, as I was never upset, as posted on FB, I think it was a clever way to cut back on the bar bill.

Please continue on with your SMDer cruise talk. Sorry for the interruption... I know you're all going to have a blast! :)

And so would have you, but I know you guys will have fun on the Cupid Cruise too.

Lisa and Kevin are a mighty fun pair to cruise with. (or climb the falls with ;))

Please people, read my post from the optimist side of things, I rarely post from a negative position.

Unless of course you are a politician in my store and acting very poorly, being nasty to me...then maybe I will post some negativity your way;)

I`m with Janet on this and will probably skip the cocktail party too.;)

As a nondrinker I can hang somplace else while you guys get drunk....:p

That is what Rich called y`all .....A bunch of drunks...:D

Just joking, but really do hate paying $12.00 for a diet coke.:eek:

You would need to drink at least three diet cokes...

Maybe a nice glass of wine to take to dinner at the end of the party...Not sure wine was an option though.

Good Morning SMDer's

Where is everyone, packing for their next cruise ;)

Another very wet day here, can only do one of the following, Shower, the dishes or one load of Laundry LOL

our septic field has become overwhelmed for the past couple days.

Had a big storm come in yesterday, with sheet of rain, wind and downed trees.

I have to go out back this morning to see if anything fell on the fencing.

But no rush as the beef is already in the freezer and can no longer make a muddy mess of a neighbors yard.

I hope you all know I was not picking on Poofy...

And am sorry she took it that way.

As I told her on FB, I am not the Saint looking down on anyone, I have been know to have had a few to many while on Vacation...

so who am I to be looking down my nose...

OK, see ya all later....

You would need to drink at least three diet cokes...

Maybe a nice glass of wine to take to dinner at the end of the party...Not sure wine was an option though.

But just my point Marie.. I can`t drink three....lol

The wine might be a great idea tho if I could get that...

But just my point Marie.. I can`t drink three....lol

The wine might be a great idea tho if I could get that...

Hey there! They offered wine at our cocktail party. I had a blast visiting with everyone and a few drinks myself. It was free, but I would pay $12 for it. :D Spent lots of time visiting and lots of good laughs!

Good afternoon SMDers.

As I remember, yes, they were serving wine during the cocktail party. As far as I know, you can order just about any drink from the bar (not sure about the chocolate martini though:().

Hi Betty - bet ya can't wait to hit FLL! Should be nice and warm there now.

Alright, I told West that I would drive up to Austin to pick up his son (spring break). So off we go.

Good afternoon SMDers.

As I remember, yes, they were serving wine during the cocktail party. As far as I know, you can order just about any drink from the bar (not sure about the chocolate martini though:().

Hi Betty - bet ya can't wait to hit FLL! Should be nice and warm there now.

Alright, I told West that I would drive up to Austin to pick up his son (spring break). So off we go.

Rich safe travels on the trip to pick West Son up.

Sorry but your and my DH`s Spurs were awful tonight.:(

They could not throw the ball into the ocean.:p Good Grief!!! I finally just stopped watching the game all together.

Waving to Betty.....not long now!!!!! Can you say excited....??????

Rich safe travels on the trip to pick West Son up.

Sorry but your and my DH`s Spurs were awful tonight.:(

They could not throw the ball into the ocean.:p Good Grief!!! I finally just stopped watching the game all together.

Waving to Betty.....not long now!!!!! Can you say excited....??????

Excited is the word for it.....:D I can hardly contain myself and knowing a week from Thursday I head to FLL. and Friday I get to see YOU! Waving back Bobbie!

Good evening SMDers. Just posted a messege only to find out that I had lost my connection and lost the messege. I have that!

Madelene - yup, y'all got even. But then again, it's only one game. You never know whats going to happen down the road.

Bobbie - as you know, I went to Austin with West last night and didn't get to see the game. I found out what the score was and didn't even watch it even though I taped it!

OK, no one talking tonight, so I will wish everyone a good night.

Good evening SMDers. Just posted a messege only to find out that I had lost my connection and lost the messege. I have that!

Madelene - yup, y'all got even. But then again, it's only one game. You never know whats going to happen down the road.

Bobbie - as you know, I went to Austin with West last night and didn't get to see the game. I found out what the score was and didn't even watch it even though I taped it!

OK, no one talking tonight, so I will wish everyone a good night.

Rich, you're right. It's just one game. It's the games in June that matter the most! :)

Madelene

Well I probably won't go crazy with posts, but I might with all of this friggin' rain! But on a positive note, in less than 2 months I'll be cruisin' to Alaska!

Hope everyone has a great day...I'm hoping to score some great seats to see my Tim McGraw in June. Keep your fingers crossed for me at 10:00 a.m.! :p

Well I probably won't go crazy with posts, but I might with all of this friggin' rain! But on a positive note, in less than 2 months I'll be cruisin' to Alaska!

Hope everyone has a great day...I'm hoping to score some great seats to see my Tim McGraw in June. Keep your fingers crossed for me at 10:00 a.m.! :p

Well???? how did it go?

It sure is rainy!

I saw Tim once. $5 a ticket...

Washington Co. Fair Grounds

He had just released Don't take the girl

Sat on the hill and loved every min. of it!:p

Hope you scored great seats (I am sure that hill is a mound of mud at the moment :rolleyes: )

Good afternoon SMDers. Too nice outside today to stay in. So, I weed & fed the lawn and watered (no rain here in south Texas:().

Madelene - don't forget that you have to get to that games in June (and you have some pretty tough teams in the east). Best of luck to the Heat!

Janet - I know that you are so excited getting to see Judie again and spending time together. That and the fact that you get to cruise again. I know that y'all will have a blast.

Vicki - how did the ticket hunt go?

Marie - I remember your story about the concert. Are you going again?

Well???? how did it go?

Ticket hunting went GREAT! I ended up with 3 rows back directly from the end of the catwalk. I usually end up paying double to a scalper to get such great seats so I am thrilled. In case I haven't told you all, I am the biggest Tim fan ever! I've seen him ever year, except 2009, since 1996! Been lucky enough to go backstage a few times too and I know he is as obsessed with me as I am with him LOL. When our granddaughter sees him on TV or my pics with him, she says "That's Papa" or "Papa's singing"...my hubby just shakes his head!

27776_1432033527386_1429321339_31150131_2640220_n.jpg

Archived