*OFFICIAL CC GROUP CRUISE*"Spirit of the 'Magic'al Dream" CARNIVAL MAGIC, FEB 26,2012

satex

Ticket hunting went GREAT! I ended up with 3 rows back directly from the end of the catwalk. I usually end up paying double to a scalper to get such great seats so I am thrilled. In case I haven't told you all, I am the biggest Tim fan ever! I've seen him ever year, except 2009, since 1996! Been lucky enough to go backstage a few times too and I know he is as obsessed with me as I am with him LOL. When our granddaughter sees him on TV or my pics with him, she says "That's Papa" or "Papa's singing"...my hubby just shakes his head!

27776_1432033527386_1429321339_31150131_2640220_n.jpg

Well, she has a very sweet looking papa, I'd keep him too...

Not to mention he seems to be so very genuine and real for someone in his position in life.

Nice Photo of the two of you, almost cant see where you photo shopped out Faith and put you in :eek: KIDDING...

Vicki- those sound like great seats. :)

Just paid the rest of the deposit. I needed the booking number so I can use my FCC. Now we'll have a bit more DOD money. ;) Paying the deposit has increased my excitement for the cruise at the moment. It will pick up again when we make final payment.

Good afternoon SMDers. Another nice day here in south Texas.

Vicki - glad to hear that you got good seats. Sound like you might be a fan?

Marie - really? Photo chopping. lol

Kathy - we have been paying alittle each month, so this one is almost paid off. Those FCC are great and using it with this cruise is going to give us $200 OBC:D.

Hello Lynda - is the weather any better up north?

Good Morning !

7 degrees (45 F) in Toronto, nicest day in a looooooong time !! :p

Kathy- You said you were paying a little of you deposit each Month ? Are you paying it to Johna ? Or are you just putting it aside ? If you are paying it to Johna how are you doing that ? Calling her or emailing her & telling her you want to pay X amount ?

I WISH I bought a FCC !! Stupid that I never !! I will this time for sure !!

It is amazing how much Spring weather changes your/my mood !! :D

Lynda

Good morning, SMDer's!

Have not been keeping up as the pool is taking my time. I do a bit of FB as people keep talking to me other than that it is the sun. Gosh it is beautiful here. In the 80's and lots of sun.

Not much going on here, went to Orlando to have lunch with my Dad yesterday and other than that and the pool I have been hooked on CNN and Japan and Libiya.

Isn't retirement nice?

Love hugs and kisses to all!!!

Sorry I made a mistake on my last post the question was not for Kathy but it was for Rich :rolleyes: I got confused

Kathy- You said you were paying a little of you deposit each Month ? Are you paying it to Johna ? Or are you just putting it aside ? If you are paying it to Johna how are you doing that ? Calling her or emailing her & telling her you want to pay X amount ?

Hi Cathy, I am so happy you are happy with Retirement...

But I think you Chatted it up more as a working woman

I miss seeing your posts everyday.

Sunnyday, No fog talk, But yes we get insurance :p

Hello and good morning to the rest of the SMDer's who are around

And oh so jealous of Janet and Judie, who should be getting ready for the 1st 1/2 of there vacation...

If you are still reading this...HAVE A BLAST :D

Good afternoon SMDers. Too nice outside to be in today (other then having to work this evening).

Lynda - yes that was me that posted about paying aliitle at a time. What I do is send Johna a email asking her to make a payment on the credit card. I pay $100 each payment and before you know it, its paid! We have talked about the fog in Galveston and decided that we weren't going to have any, so best not to even talk about it! lol Glad to hear your starting to warm up.

Marie - Janet and Judie are getting ready but lets not forget that Lori and Don are already on they way to Florida!

Cathy p - I'm with Marie. We miss ya each day, but I quess I will be finding out about the retirement Oct 28.

Yup, Oct 28th is my official retirment date:p. I submitted my paper work and it seems strange that with all my deductions that I wouldn't be paying after I retire, my pay will be the same as I now make:D. Go figure!

OK, off to get something to eat and then to work. Hope y'all have a great day.

I wonder if Cathy p is enjoying her retirement. :D

Rich- You're going to enjoy retirement, work won't get in the way of cruising.

I'm not going to worry about fog for another 10 months. I was wondering how hard it is to leave the terminal and return. Maybe we could rotate waiting in the terminal. It is a bit too early to worry about it now.

i wonder if cathy p is enjoying her retirement. :d

rich- you're going to enjoy retirement, work won't get in the way of cruising.

i'm not going to worry about fog for another 10 months. I was wondering how hard it is to leave the terminal and return. Maybe we could rotate waiting in the terminal. It is a bit too early to worry about it now.

No fog for this cruise!!!

Kathy - I'm really looking forward to my retirement. Thanks

Hi everyone! I have to say that I have been barely breathing the last 24 hours. I am so excited to see Judie again and to get the hell out of dodge!

I have 2 days and 6 hours until I board the plane. I have saved my last minute shopping for tomorrow to make the day go faster. Judie and I will SERIOUSLY miss you guys.

OK, someone tell me why you are worried about fog. It didn't cancel any cruises this year did it? Just some pretty serious delays? What would the insurance do in this case?

As long as I am not in Kingman, and I am with Judie and near everyone else, I am on vacation! We can all hang out in the hotel together! Who cares! Right?:D

OK, something tells me that, although Janet is not packed yet, she is READY to go!

Only once were every delayed in boarding the ship in Galveston due to fog. The cruise was never cancelled so insurance would not apply in this case. The ship was outside the channel and did not come in until the fog cleared. Then they let everyone off and us on. It turned out to be a long day, but (as Janet put it) we were on vacation. And that was on a 4 day cruise. This being a 7 day, I don't think that even the fog would cause a problem.

:rolleyes:OK, two days 5 hours and 58 minutes to go!

Only a little excited are you Janet?!!!!

Well, we made it here to Florida! We are staying in Ocala tonite, then go to Cocoa Beach in the am. Sunday am we'll drive to the Cambria suites in Ft Lauderdale where we'll leave our car while we're on the Freedom. We had a good drive down from Michigan, great weather- today was 80-85 and sunny! I haven't had a coat on since we left home. Best news is my car is getting almost 32 mpg!

You'll have to start a countdown to your retirement Rich! Don is really enjoying his, but I wish his pay was anywhere near what he made before retirement. But it was worth making adjustments so he didn't have to work anymore. I have at five more years though :(

LORI - I can see the grim on your face from ear to ear:D. Glad to hear that y'all had a great trip down to Florida and I know that your looking forward to your cruises. Say Hi to everyone!

Okay NO fog on this cruise ! I say YES to fog it it means booking later & extending our cruise ! :rolleyes:

42 days until the Magic sets sail !!

Hey did you know that there will be another group on this cruise from 99.9 KTDY. Should make for some extra excitement !! However with all the Pole dancers in this group I don't think we will be in need of any extra ! LOL

I was thinking we should come up with some kind of theme for our cocktail party ?! What do you think ? Just to spice things up ? Like... crazy hat, Decade Party , Country & western theme , sports, mardi gras, beach ... You get the idea ?! Just a thought... what do you think ?

Has everyone read this article ? http://kerussocharis.blogspot.com/?spref=fb

I hope no one wanted to rent a car in Cozumel, Mexico !!

Good morning, SMDer's!

Have not been keeping up as the pool is taking my time. I do a bit of FB as people keep talking to me other than that it is the sun. Gosh it is beautiful here. In the 80's and lots of sun.

Not much going on here, went to Orlando to have lunch with my Dad yesterday and other than that and the pool I have been hooked on CNN and Japan and Libiya.

Isn't retirement nice?

Love hugs and kisses to all!!!

Miss ya :o)

Okay NO fog on this cruise ! I say YES to fog it it means booking later & extending our cruise ! :rolleyes:

42 days until the Magic sets sail !!

Hey did you know that there will be another group on this cruise from 99.9 KTDY. Should make for some extra excitement !! However with all the Pole dancers in this group I don't think we will be in need of any extra ! LOL

I was thinking we should come up with some kind of theme for our cocktail party ?! What do you think ? Just to spice things up ? Like... crazy hat, Decade Party , Country & western theme , sports, mardi gras, beach ... You get the idea ?! Just a thought... what do you think ?

Has everyone read this article ? http://kerussocharis.blogspot.com/?spref=fb

I hope no one wanted to rent a car in Cozumel, Mexico !!

I read that blog last night. Oh My Word....

But in the end a soul was saved, and isn't that what every pastor is about. But yes, never planning on driving in Mexico! EVER! ( I did once a long time ago, and it was pretty scary then, and a couple years ago, I was with a group, and (I didn't do the driving) yes we were in our Church Vans...CRAZY!

Good afternoon SMDers.

Lynda - I think we are reserving the "theme" for the pub crawl. We did that on the Dream cruise and had a blast. Its later in the night and things seems to have been a little crzaier then on that cruise. Sherri is going to head up the pub crawl and once they get back from the Matey's cruise, I'm sure she will be putting that together. Speaking of "pole dancers", it seems to me that we had a couple of fairies pole dancing as well as other things on the pub crawl:eek::rolleyes::D. So, you see what I mean when I say things are a little crazier later at night.

No rental vechiles for me in Mexico! I will take the taxi's.

Hi Marie.

I was thinking we should come up with some kind of theme for our cocktail party ?! What do you think ? Just to spice things up ? Like... crazy hat, Decade Party , Country & western theme , sports, mardi gras, beach ... You get the idea ?! Just a thought... what do you think ?!!

Well your personal pole dancers just love themes! Count us in...but beware! :p

Hey everyone.

I'm seriously thinking of joining in on this group cruise. I called johna a few times and she finally got back to me but she gave me pricing for freedom group cruise. So I called her back left another message. haven't heard anything. I'm gong to try her again on Monday. All I want is pricing on a balcony for 3 people no discounts . But I'm having a tough time getting in touch with her. Not sure if this is allowed but can anyone tell me what the balcony price is? I just want to figure out if I am going to book this cruise or look into others. Thanks everyone.

Hey everyone.

I'm seriously thinking of joining in on this group cruise. I called johna a few times and she finally got back to me but she gave me pricing for freedom group cruise. So I called her back left another message. haven't heard anything. I'm gong to try her again on Monday. All I want is pricing on a balcony for 3 people no discounts . But I'm having a tough time getting in touch with her. Not sure if this is allowed but can anyone tell me what the balcony price is? I just want to figure out if I am going to book this cruise or look into others. Thanks everyone.

Here is the link to the business page and I think you can find prices there :).

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=694

Hi everyone! Just dropping in to say hello.

I am in Matey`s cruise mode and am so excited for Friday to be here.:p

On a sad note we have had a death in our family so it has been a very stressful week for us.

Now my Dad has a nasty stomach virus, praying he`s better come morning and praying I don`t get it.:(

If there is not a great improvement in how he feels tomorrow we will be off to Emericare.

Right now he is keeping a small amount of gatorade down so hope that is a good sign.

Waving to everyone!! I`m thinking I will not be here much this coming week, have lots left to do still.

If not then I will see you all after our cruise is over.....Sniff... I will not want it to end.:eek:

Hey everyone.

Good morning Cruisin73. I was looking at your location and is states that your from Neptue,NJ. Thats where I was born many years ago. Small world! OK, as Vicki put in her post, you can find the prices (hopefully they haven changed yet) of all the cabins in the business page. Please remember that those prices reflect the total price including taxes and port fees. Also, remember that there is a $100 OBC for each cabin booked. Johna will be getting back with you as she handles 100's of calls and emails each day. I do hope y'all decide to join us as you can see this is going to be a cruise not to be missed!

Archived