*OFFICIAL CC GROUP CRUISE*"Spirit of the 'Magic'al Dream" CARNIVAL MAGIC, FEB 26,2012

satex

Good afternoon SMDers.

Sadie - here is the link for the hotel information:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1341279

Ya know that you and Bobbie are both from Miss. Bobbie is on the Mateys cruise, but I'm sure y'all will have alot to chat about.

Marie - your so right about those Spurs loosing. I just knew that they were going to win last night, but NO:(.

Good afternoon SMDers.

Wow, this board is really slow this weekend. Where is everyone. Oh, I forgot, the are on thier way back to Miami after being at sea for the last 8 days.

Marie - my Spurs lost again last night, so I might as well just check myself into the hospital for depression if they keep loosing:mad:. Either that or just book another cruise:D.

Good morning, sweet sibs and bros!

It is with great sadness that we have to back out of this cruise. Since we have retired it makes no sense to fly and get hotels when we live in Florida. We are doing some family stuff and unless we win the lottery I just can't justify the cost.

We love you all and hope to see you on a cruise in the future out of Florida.

God Bless!

Good morning SMDers.

Cathy p - Ya broke my heart, but I do understand. Of course when we do come to cruise out of Florida, you will have to put all of us up for the night:eek:. You and Kenny will be sorely missed.

Well the Mateys are on thier last sea day and will return to Miami in the morning. From what I understand, they had a blast.

I'm here at work for the day, so I will check back in later.

It is with great sadness that we have to back out of this cruise. Since we have retired it makes no sense to fly and get hotels when we live in Florida. We are doing some family stuff and unless we win the lottery I just can't justify the cost.

God Bless!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

God Bless!

Well that's a bummer, but I know we will cruise together again...

I see your point very well, for us, we have to fly anywhere if we want to cruise,

well unless we do RT to Alaska out of Seattle, then it is only a 4 hour drive, but that is not my favorite cruise.

I want warm fun in the sun, and I am sure that once again will lead us to the State of Florida...

Just not sure when, as I think Chelle and I will be doing some kind of Hawaii thing. Be it cruise RT or just one way...

So like Rich said, be ready for us when we come, it sure will be a house full, what did you say you had a one bedroom :D

Good morning SMDers.

Cathy p - Ya broke my heart, but I do understand. Of course when we do come to cruise out of Florida, you will have to put all of us up for the night:eek:. You and Kenny will be sorely missed.

Well the Mateys are on thier last sea day and will return to Miami in the morning. From what I understand, they had a blast.

I'm here at work for the day, so I will check back in later.

I'm sad to see you leave us too Cathy (& Kenny), but I definitely understand the part about flying to cruise. I have 2 ports within less than an hour of home, and 3 more within 3-5 hours of home. I'm only willing to do the flight/hotel thing so I can cruise with friends. (Well, and to get to cruise Europe too of course. lol) I'm sure our paths will cross again. Take care.

Madelene

Good evening SMDers. Nothing new on the home front.

Been trying to talk a bunch of co-workers into joining us on this cruise. I think I have a few more that are going to join us.

Madelene - I don't know if I could live in Ft Lauderdale. I sould be cruising at least once a month. Anyway, I know that you can't wait for your Europe cruise;).

Hope everyone has a great night.

PS The Spurs finally won again:D.

Rich, I am going to go with

Paradise Beach

I think It will be a better fit for this group...

Nachi was fab, there is no denying that, if you want to relax and drink allot.

but with this Active and FUN group, I think with the water toys,

and the costs being what ever each person wants to make of them, this group would be happier.

Anyone not liking the change, speak now or forever hold your peace.

OK you can have a week....

So Rich next week when you update, lets just make it Paradise Beach if we don't all of a sudden have a bunch of objections...

Good afternoon SMDers.

Welcome back Matey's. We know that y'all had a great cruise.

Marie - I think I already changed it to Paradise Beach, but when I repost the welcome message I will make sure that it read Paradise Beach.

Wow this board sure is slow tonight.

I just want to give the Mateys a quick low down on what has happend this past week so they don't have to go back and read all the posts.

First, Lynda and her group have cancelled the cruise due to a wedding they will be attending at the same time next year. Best of luck to them.

Second, we have a couple of new SMDers, Sadie and her husband from the Gulf coast of Mississippi (Bobbie that would be your neck of the woods). Y'all welcome Sadie and Pat.

Next (and this is the one that hurts) Cathy and Kenny will not be joining us on the Magic cruise. After retirement and moving to Florida it just doesn't make sense for them to fly to Galveston to cruise. They will be missed! But, when we do cruise again out of Florida, we can stay with them overnight. lol

That is about it. Hope ya had a great cruise and again, welcome back:D.

And for the rest of us that was stuck at home, I hope y'all have a great night.

Hmm... My post from the road didn't show up. I'm back home for a few more weeks.

Welcome back to the Mateys; glad to hear y'all had a wonderful time - wish I could've gone with you. Instead I spent alot of time out in the wind/rain/snow. Just makes me look all the more forward to this cruise.

Sorry to hear there're more people who aren't going to make this cruise (Cathy P and Kenny, Lynda and group); but glad to see more people joining our little group (Sadie and Pat).

Hope everyone's having a wonderful day!

-Sherri

Hi there!! We are back and had a very successfull and fun trip!! And I told everyone about the magic and I really hope that several of them will be joining us!!

I do think I have found the pefect amt. of onboard activites. One per day. And Rich, Judie wants to have the slot pull on the first sea day. It seems the machines pay better the first two days.

Well, I haven't even unpacked yet, and so I'm off. I will read the last few pages of the thread later. Bye!:D

OK OK I lied!! I read the thread BEFORE I have even unpacked!!:p Shoot me!!

Cathy and Kenny, I am really sad you have to cancel. It won't be the same without you. Maybe you can rethink it later and join us again. But if you win the lottery, I would expect that you would charter a huge boat and invite us to go with you!:D

Linda, same goes for you. I would have loved to meet you.

Rich, I am so over cabin crawls, but it would put the spark of fun into it again if we had a "decorate your cabin contest"!! See now that would be fun!! All the host cabins could decorate their cabin in some sort of theme (their choice) and the rest could vote on the best one. And before you even ask, no, I don't want to be the cabin crawl director! LOL

Rich, Steve did the most AWESOME trivia contest on the Miracle!! I nominate him to do it again on the Magic!! TOTALLY FUN!!!!!:D

That suprizes me since he was such a county hick on the Dream cruise:eek:. lol As far as Steven doing a trivia, that would be up to him as Sherri and Dale are doing a trivia on the pub crawl already.

Good afternoon SMDers. So good to have the Mateys back with us.

Janet - as you know, we still need a cabin crawl director and I would leave it up to that person as to what kind of decorations or contest they would want to have. I still remember the cabin decorations that you and Judie had on the Spirit cruise:eek::eek::eek:. WOW

The boards have been kinda slow without the Mateys, but I'm sure it will now be picking up.

OK, getting busy. Back later

Hi all,

Just thought I would pop in.

Spent the night with the Nic's (My son and his wife)

Gave them a good 8 hours of sleep...

Week 3 seems to almost have taken it's toll on them

but now maybe they will be ok for a week, and maybe I can do it again next week

Addison, the baby, has her days and nights mixed up, not to mention feeding issues.

Hopefully next week all of these will be in working order.

Welcome back to our Mateys...

Hope we see some new names on here soon, now that they know what kind of fun can be had with this group.

OK, off I go, see you again tomorrow, or later tonight...

So now I am totally excited!!!!! Another couple of Mississipians on board.... This is just to good to be true.:D

Welcome to Pat & Sadie!!!!

We had another awesome time with our ole gang, was so fun to see them again. Loved meeting all our new friends, and as Janet has said we think some of them liked us so well that they are coming along with us on this one....YAY!!!!

Janet and Judie did a fantastic job (as we all knew they would) :) and we loved every minute of our time spent with all the Mateys.

I had a windy, scary landing last night and had to spend an unplanned night in a hotel due to the storms and not wanting to drive a hundred plus miles home.....:eek:

Bottom line all is well that ends well, and I got home today safe and sound.

To pooped to go any further tonight, so will close by saying I am sad to know that Cathy p, Kenny & Linda will not be joining us.:(

Bobbie - I was reading on FB about your travels, but your safe and home now and we are happy to hear that. Ya, more of those Mississippians we found for ya while you were gone. Sadie and Pat live on the gulf coast.

Marie - I just knew that there was a good reason that you were MIA.

Hi Vicki

Archived