*OFFICIAL CC GROUP CRUISE*"Spirit of the 'Magic'al Dream" CARNIVAL MAGIC, FEB 26,2012

satex

Hi SMD'ers, I'm back from my conference. Or more appropriately, my 4 days from hell. If you've seen my FB posts (sounds familiar, right Bobbie? lol) you know by now that the chairman of the board I work for fell on Sunday when arriving at the hotel and long story short, he passed away last night. I am physically and emotionally drained and can't even think about everything we've gone through right now.

That is so sad. <hug>

Bobbie, take it easy.

Julie, hope the surgery is quick and relatively painless.

Hi everyone! just a quick hello from camp. We arrived at the campground Wednesday only to have to evacuate Thursday morning because the river was over its banks and starting to flood the campground. we moved to higher ground and all is well. the town here has town wide garage sales all weekend so guess what I'll be doing!! Gotta go, have a great holiday everyone!!

Good evening SMDers. Another hot one today, but only up to 96.

Madelene - I'm so sorry to hear your news. Hope your feeling better. On another note. Go Heat!

Betty - Have a great weekend.

Lori - stay our of the river!!!

Bobbie - I agree with Betty - REST UP.

Hi Kathy

OK, I hope everyone has a great holiday weekend. Y'all stay safe!

That is so sad. <hug>

Thanks Kathy. I needed that! I had a hectic day at the office today and didn't even touch on "real" work until after 5:00, so I was there very late. :(

Hi everyone! just a quick hello from camp. We arrived at the campground Wednesday only to have to evacuate Thursday morning because the river was over its banks and starting to flood the campground. we moved to higher ground and all is well. the town here has town wide garage sales all weekend so guess what I'll be doing!! Gotta go, have a great holiday everyone!!

Yikes! Hope you stay high and dry Lori! Have fun at those garage sales!

Good evening SMDers. Another hot one today, but only up to 96.

Madelene - I'm so sorry to hear your news. Hope your feeling better. On another note. Go Heat!

Thanks Rich -- I REALLY needed that win last night!!! But on the downside, I couldn't get tickets for the Finals. :( My ex said he'll keep trying for me, so hopefully he'll find some.

Madelene

Hi ya all...

Day two of the early 9-10hr shifts, one more tomorrow than off for a day, back early again on Mon.

Then the Owner gets back, and I can go back to part time, paid work and part time Baby Paid with love work...

The newest one starts coming to my place on Tuesday.

Then I will have Jaxson 1 year and Addison 12 weeks, and Payton 8 years two or 2 or 3 days a week...

and I am looking forward to it.:p

Madelene - I'm so sorry also. Man that must have been a terrible fall...

Bobbie, I agree with the rest of this group...GET SOME REST

and I also agree I miss Janet and Julie on the boards.

Lori, I would say you are crazy going camping in this weather,

but my boss is off camping too, and it is snowing on them :eek:

But they are catching fish :D

Waving to the others who have posted, to tired to try and figure it out at the moment

I'll be better remembering :rolleyes: next week.

Once again, my posted message is lost in space.

OK, good morning again. Stuck here at work for 12 hours today and tomorrow. So much for my holiday.

Hi Marie - I know your going to be happy with the kido's. They bring you alot of happiness. Still no rain here other then the one day.

Madelene - Sorry to hear about those final tickets. I remember when we had the finals here, everyone I know was asking me since we have season tickets. I know I had mine, but others were hard to come by.

:eek:

Once again, my posted message is lost in space.

OK, good morning again. Stuck here at work for 12 hours today and tomorrow. So much for my holiday.

Hi Marie - I know your going to be happy with the kido's. They bring you alot of happiness. Still no rain here other then the one day.

Madelene - Sorry to hear about those final tickets. I remember when we had the finals here, everyone I know was asking me since we have season tickets. I know I had mine, but others were hard to come by.

Hope everyone's having a great weekend -- sorry you have to work Rich. That sucks. :( But how much longer 'til you're retired???

The last time we made it to the finals (also v/s Dallas, ironic, isn't it?) I was able to get tickets for all the playoff games until it got to the finals. I was lucky though because my ex invited me to go with him to all three finals games. I don't think his girlfriend would go for that this time around! :eek:

Madelene

The Carnival Magic is coming to Galveston, Texas!!!

==================================================

Come join us for the "Spirit of the "Magic"al Dream" cruise.

This official CC group cruise is from Feb 26th through Mar 4, 2012 with the following itinerary.

Sunday, Feb 26 GALVESTON, TX 4:00pm

Monday, Feb 27 FUN DAY AT SEA

Tuesday, Feb 28 COZUMEL, MEXICO 8:00am 4:00pm

Wednesday, Feb 29 GRAND CAYMAN, CAYMAN ISLANDS 9:00am 4:00pm

Thursday, Mar 01 MONTEGO BAY, JAMAICA 9:00am 6:00pm

Friday, Mar 02 FUN DAY AT SEA

Saturday, Mar 03 FUN DAY AT SEA

Sunday, Mar 04 GALVESTON, TX 8:00am

Here is the list of those booked so far:

Rich & West – Group Leaders satex, early dining, 4C

Lori & Don leaderdogmom, Anytime Dinning

Andrea & Dave flippr5657, Anytime Dinning

Janet & Judie jandjfun, None or Anytime Dinning, 4C, Judie's B-day cruise

Nancy & Asa lilnan

Chelle & Pat doddsm, 4B, Early Dinning

Dawn & Marie Dragonfly34 & Koval, 4B, Early Dinning, Celebrating, Dawns B-day and cruising with old friends

Bobbie & Betty 1tuckersmom, Anytime Dinning, 8B, Bobbie's B-day

Ron & Carmen San Antonio, early dining, 4C

Jerod & Emilee illeniumsd & Pretty-N-Pink, 4C, anytime dining and celebrating the "Best cruise Ever" again

Steven & Julie ChiBearsSuperFan & jbags58

Sherri & Mike She-ra, Late Dinning

Dale & Pete

Peggy & Bert San Antonio, early dining, 8C

Chad & Holly SDphotoGrl

Fabian & Nessa Fabismommy

Kathy & Gary NMCruiser55

Vicki & Kimi Oregon,MICKIDE

Migdelia and June San Antonio, 4C, anytime

Vickie and Kermit San Antonio, 4C

Madelene Fort Lauderdale

Pat & Sadie, East of New Orleans, 8c

Dale & Pam, Utah

Joni & Jim, Buffalo, NY

Who's next to be added to the list?

Here is a list of things that we will be doing while on the Magic cruise:

M&G the night prior at the Hotel - Director Rich and West

M&G while on board - Director Rich and West

Cabin crawl - Director?

Pub crawl - Directors Sherri & Dale

Slot pull - Directors Janet and Judie

Cocktail party - Director Rich and West

Gift exchange - Director Marie

B-day party Director - Director ?

Putt-putt tournament - Director ?

Steakhouse Dining - Director Bobbie

T-Shirt - Director Janet

Excursions

Cozumel: Cozumel Bar Bus Hop – Tour Director Lori

Paradise Beach - Director Marie

Grand Cayman: Diving Tour - Tour Director Andrea

Beach Resort - Tour Director Andrea

Montego Bay: Jamaica Freestyle tour - Director Janet

And of course: Group Leaders - Rich and West

Countdown Director - Andrea

Official Photographer - Jerod

The official cruise hotel will be the Hotel Galvez in Galveston (information on the hotel is located in the business pages):

To book this Cruise Critic Group Member Cruise, please contact Johna at ******.com (JohnaN@******.com) or call her at 1-800-493-6609 . Please be sure to state that you are interested in booking into the OFFICIAL CRUISE CRITIC GROUP CRUISE for the Carnival Magic, Feb 26, 2012.

Once you have booked with Johna, please let me know so that I can add you to the list.

So who will be next to join in on the fun? Don't be shywink.gif. Call Johna and book today. Come join

Good morning and Happy Memorial Day to one and all. I just want to take a second to thank all of our troops and vets alike for everything they do and have done.

Jus think that tomorrow is the last day of May and then we go into June and we will be another month closer to our "Magical" cruise:D.

I hope everyone has a great day.

Hello SMDer's

Had both my baby loves today. oh what a joy.

They are both so cute and so sweet.

Anything new going on around here?

OK, marking my place on the boards....

I work tomorrow, and Pay day at that :o)

Squirreling money away for a Cruise or trip or both, to Hawaii in '13:p

or maybe a crown for a tooth...:mad:

Good morning SMDers!

Madelene, sorry to hear about your rough week. That is sad.

Bobbie, tsk, tsk...just relax and take time to heal. I hope you feel up to doing more soon.

Julie, I am thinking of you, and praying for a speedy recovery for you also. I miss seeing Sunshine on CC!!!

I also miss Janet...and Cathy P. I thought for sure she would pop in every now and then to say hi.

Hello to Rich, Marie, Lori, Betty, Kathy and everyone else I can't remember.

I am back from the beach :(. We had a blast, just laying around doing nothing! My kind of vacation...AND I came back with a tan!!!! I know, I know, skin cancer and all that, but I have an olive skin tone (Hungarian heritage), so my skin is MUCH healthier looking and feeling when I am tan.

I didn't get a lot of pictures, because my camera is broken. I took a few on my phone, but they aren't the greatest because I couldn't see the screen from the sun. I got a few of the girls, but they are in their bathing suits, so they begged me not to post them. I totally agree.

It was beautiful weather...mid 80s with that awsome sea breeze! I really didn't want to come home.:p

I hope you all had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!

Good afternoon SMDers. OK, everyone's back to work after the holiday weekend.

Marie - Glad to hear that your having such a good time with the kido's. They will keep you busy. I have been lloking to see if I could figure out which ship will be replacing the Spirit and I think I have found it. From what I can see so far, its going to be the Carnival Miracle. The schedule for the Miracle stops at the same time the Carnival Breeze starts for south Fl. Maybe it will be the Miracle to Hawaii?

Nancy - Happy to hear that your vacation went well and that you had a great time. Sorry to hear that you had to come back and have to go back to work.

The Miracle to Hawaii!!!!! Oh I had better start packing...:p

I love the Miracle and I love Hawaii....Can`t get any better than that.

When do we leave??????;)

I am hoping 2013 LOL

that would be great, Chelle said she didn't want to do the Spirit again

we love it, but we have been on it twice and she wants to see some others ships too.

I sure hope they let us plan a CC Group,

but even if they don't, we are still going to give it our best shot at making this cruise

CC Group, Roll Call Group what ever kind of group,

or just Chelle and I and anyone who wants to book the same time :p

At the moment they only have Hawaii listed up to Jan 2013 and that is on the Splendor...

I don't see us doing that one, two early for Janet and Judie

not to mention some other reasons,

Like missing Nicks Birthday...

I have to try not to make him un happy about me leaving for a couple weeks :D

I was wondering if the Splendor was taking the place of the Spirit?

And the Splendor would be fine too (Now that they worked out the stranded at sea problem)

Just not in Jan. if we want to have our sibs J and J along for the ride.

Never the less, I will be getting another FCC on the Magic

so I will be ready for what ever ship Carnival wants to take us to Hawaii on ;)

At the moment they only have Hawaii listed up to Jan 2013 and that is on the Splendor...

I don't see us doing that one, two early for Janet and Judie

not to mention some other reasons,

Like missing Nicks Birthday...

I have to try not to make him un happy about me leaving for a couple weeks :D

I was wondering if the Splendor was taking the place of the Spirit?

And the Splendor would be fine too (Now that they worked out the stranded at sea problem)

Just not in Jan. if we want to have our sibs J and J along for the ride.

Never the less, I will be getting another FCC on the Magic

so I will be ready for what ever ship Carnival wants to take us to Hawaii on ;)

Count me on for whenever on whatever......if it`s Hawaii I am ready to go yesterday.:D

For sure we can`t leave J & J behind, and we want you to to be there for the BD celebration. Gotta keep these men happy so that we can travel.:p

2013 is good for me, I`m booked up for 2012 anyway... Got to start saving for the next year.;)

I too will be buying a couple of FCC to have on hand.

Waving to everyone...I am off to use my Spa G.C. that I got for Mother`s Day.. Wooooo Hooooo!!!!!!!!

I wonder what time it is on the Magic at the moment. (I think they are in port)

magicpool.jpg

02/06/2011 15.03.54 (GMT)

I never see many people at the pool...

I hope this is a good sign that we can have a pool party Feb 2012 :D

I wonder what time it is on the Magic at the moment. (I think they are in port)

magicpool.jpg

02/06/2011 15.03.54 (GMT)

I never see many people at the pool...

I hope this is a good sign that we can have a pool party Feb 2012 :D

I wonder where all the people are, maybe it's cold outside.

Count me on for whenever on whatever......if it`s Hawaii I am ready to go yesterday.:D

For sure we can`t leave J & J behind, and we want you to to be there for the BD celebration. Gotta keep these men happy so that we can travel.:p

2013 is good for me, I`m booked up for 2012 anyway... Got to start saving for the next year.;)

I too will be buying a couple of FCC to have on hand.

Waving to everyone...I am off to use my Spa G.C. that I got for Mother`s Day.. Wooooo Hooooo!!!!!!!!

Don't leave me home! I wanna go too! :D Bobbie, it looks like you're feeling better if your heading to the spa. I wanted to go to the pool but there is no sun today. :( If they send the Miracle to the West Coast they may have to transit thru the Panama Canal which I would love to do and it would be less expensive. Humm, that might be a thought!

Sure hope Julie is up and around and of course Renee'.

More laundry to do..have a great day everyone!

Don't leave me home! I wanna go too! :D Bobbie, it looks like you're feeling better if your heading to the spa. I wanted to go to the pool but there is no sun today. :( If they send the Miracle to the West Coast they may have to transit thru the Panama Canal which I would love to do and it would be less expensive. Humm, that might be a thought!

Sure hope Julie is up and around and of course Renee'.

More laundry to do..have a great day everyone!

Oh we are not leaving you home Betty!!!!! It`s a given that you are going and will be my roommate or I will have to pay A LOT to go...:p:eek:

I do feel much better, thanks for checking on me.....

I need to check on Renee myself as I have not done so for a few days now.

Julie posted on fb this morning. That girl is about to drive herself to WW...I`m not sure she is suppose to do that....:eek:

Have a great day all.......Hot one in Ms. Will be 98 degrees today, 99 tomorrow with the heat index of one trillion....:( Sheeze!!!!

we are having sun rain sun rain sun rain sun rain,

rain rain rain sun, rain sun rain sun rain

Crazy spring this year all over the states,

but thank you Lord for the rain,

and not the other stuff going on around the country...

Hi everyone! It's been awhile so I thought I'd better check in. Summer has finally arrived here in Michigan, but could still be a bit warmer. At least the rain stopped. We had the most rain here this spring since 1946! We did go camping for 5 nights over the holiday weekend. Had a good time despite the rain storms and flooding. Work is keeping me busy, even though our clinic is slow we are having computer classes and I have a new project involving fetal and infant mortality cases. All this is really challenging my brain--no wonder I'm so tired when I get home from work! LOL!!

I guess cruising isn't on our brains a whole lot lately, but when summer is over I bet this board will be a lot busier. I'm excited about the Magic-- lots of new cool stuff!!

:DGood morning SMDers!

Gosh I miss you peeps. I just thought I would stop by and say hi. It has been a long time since I have been up at the BCOD, however, today is the start of my new part time job. Will be working at the local newspaper. I just can't stand not working. I know what an idiot right?lol

I try not to get on here as I get so sad reading about everyone getting excited about their cruises. We may do a last minute thing bob here in Florida.

Well my sibs and bros you all take care and remember that I love you all bunches!!!!!!!

Good Morning SMDers!!!

AND A BIG WAVE HI TO CATHY P!!!!

Good to hear from you...I know how hard it is to not be able to cruise when you have planned it. Remember I couldn't go with the Mateys this year? Maybe your new job will help keep your mind off of things. Love and Miss ya!!!

Hi Lori, Marie, Chelle, Betty, Bobbie, Kathy, and of course Rich!

Have a wonderful day!!!

Archived