*OFFICIAL CC GROUP CRUISE*"Spirit of the 'Magic'al Dream" CARNIVAL MAGIC, FEB 26,2012

satex

:DGood morning SMDers!

Gosh I miss you peeps. I just thought I would stop by and say hi. It has been a long time since I have been up at the BCOD, however, today is the start of my new part time job. Will be working at the local newspaper. I just can't stand not working. I know what an idiot right?lol

I try not to get on here as I get so sad reading about everyone getting excited about their cruises. We may do a last minute thing bob here in Florida.

Well my sibs and bros you all take care and remember I love you bunches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay!!!! Cathy p was here.;) Congrats on the new job....hope you enjoy it.

We do miss you here but know and understand why you don`t post a lot... Just stop by when you can.

Waving to Nan and Kathy!!

Today is the day that I MUST do the laundry and "some" ironing... Not going to be alot of that will be going on as it is to hot..

Yes we have a/c but standing over a steam iron with hot steam hitting me in the face when it is 100 degrees outside......not my idea of a great day.....:eek::D

Have a great week`end y`all...

Yay!!!! Cathy p was here.;) Congrats on the new job....hope you enjoy it.

We do miss you here but know and understand why you don`t post a lot... Just stop by when you can.

Waving to Nan and Kathy!!

Today is the day that I MUST do the laundry and "some" ironing... Not going to be alot of that will be going on as it is to hot..

Yes we have a/c but standing over a steam iron with hot steam hitting me in the face when it is 100 degrees outside......not my idea of a great day.....:eek::D

Have a great week`end y`all...

Standing over a steam iron anytime is not a great day.

Good afternoon SMDers. Another hot one here today and now we are fixing to go into stage 2 of water rationing. We need some rain!!!

Cathy p - glad to see ya posting again. You are really missed. A part time job isn't so bad as long as your willing. Have fun but don't over do it!

Bobbie - hope your feeling better and back up and around (slowly). I know about the heat as we are near 100 everyday now.

Kathy - speaking of rain, glad to see that some one in the south is getting some. Did y'all get the bumper fixed?

Hey Chelle - it looks like they do have on jackets in the pic. I wouldn't care if I needed a jacket or not if I were there.

Marie - rain, rain, rain. Please send it to me. Nice pic of the pool. Just think we will be there before ya know it and we won't be wearing any jackets:D.

Lori - glad the rain didn't ruin your weekend (even though you had to pack up and move). Sorry to hear that your having to work so hard. I agree, in the near future, the boards will be picking up.

Nancy - hope your not working too hard after your vacation. It's just not fair that the kids get a 3 months vacation and we don't.

Betty - we wouldn't think of leaving you behind.

OK, a bit of sad news. I got an email from Steve and he and Julie will not be going on the Magic cruise with us. They feel that since they have already done these ports, that they would rather do a sailing to places they have yet to go. I told them that I understand and wish them the best of luck and that we will be see them in the future.

I'm here at work until midnight, so I might we popping back in. Later

OK, a bit of sad news. I got an email from Steve and he and Julie will not be going on the Magic cruise with us. They feel that since they have already done these ports, that they would rather do a sailing to places they have yet to go. I told them that I understand and wish them the best of luck and that we will be see them in the future.

That's too bad, but Marie, Dawn and I are going for the people, not the ports. We were just at these ports last Feb also.

Good afternoon SMDers. Another hot one here today and now we are fixing to go into stage 2 of water rationing. We need some rain!!!

Cathy p - glad to see ya posting again. You are really missed. A part time job isn't so bad as long as your willing. Have fun but don't over do it!

Bobbie - hope your feeling better and back up and around (slowly). I know about the heat as we are near 100 everyday now.

Kathy - speaking of rain, glad to see that some one in the south is getting some. Did y'all get the bumper fixed?

Hey Chelle - it looks like they do have on jackets in the pic. I wouldn't care if I needed a jacket or not if I were there.

Marie - rain, rain, rain. Please send it to me. Nice pic of the pool. Just think we will be there before ya know it and we won't be wearing any jackets:D.

Lori - glad the rain didn't ruin your weekend (even though you had to pack up and move). Sorry to hear that your having to work so hard. I agree, in the near future, the boards will be picking up.

Nancy - hope your not working too hard after your vacation. It's just not fair that the kids get a 3 months vacation and we don't.

Betty - we wouldn't think of leaving you behind.

You know that we will miss you two but I understand! :( We will have to find somewhere where you haven't been and go another time.

Hope everyone has a great week-end!

The Carnival Magic is coming to Galveston, Texas!!!

==================================================

Come join us for the "Spirit of the "Magic"al Dream" cruise.

This official CC group cruise is from Feb 26th through Mar 4, 2012 with the following itinerary.

Sunday, Feb 26 GALVESTON, TX 4:00pm

Monday, Feb 27 FUN DAY AT SEA

Tuesday, Feb 28 COZUMEL, MEXICO 8:00am 4:00pm

Wednesday, Feb 29 GRAND CAYMAN, CAYMAN ISLANDS 9:00am 4:00pm

Thursday, Mar 01 MONTEGO BAY, JAMAICA 9:00am 6:00pm

Friday, Mar 02 FUN DAY AT SEA

Saturday, Mar 03 FUN DAY AT SEA

Sunday, Mar 04 GALVESTON, TX 8:00am

Here is the list of those booked so far:

Rich & West – Group Leaders satex, early dining, 4C

Lori & Don leaderdogmom, Anytime Dinning

Andrea & Dave flippr5657, Anytime Dinning

Janet & Judie jandjfun, None or Anytime Dinning, 4C, Judie's B-day cruise

Nancy & Asa lilnan

Chelle & Pat doddsm, 4B, Early Dinning

Dawn & Marie Dragonfly34 & Koval, 4B, Early Dinning, Celebrating, Dawns B-day and cruising with old friends

Bobbie & Betty 1tuckersmom, Anytime Dinning, 8B, Bobbie's B-day

Ron & Carmen San Antonio, early dining, 4C

Jerod & Emilee illeniumsd & Pretty-N-Pink, 4C, anytime dining and celebrating the "Best cruise Ever" again

Sherri & Mike She-ra, Late Dinning

Dale & Pete

Peggy & Bert San Antonio, early dining, 8C

Chad & Holly SDphotoGrl

Fabian & Nessa Fabismommy

Kathy & Gary NMCruiser55

Vicki & Kimi Oregon,MICKIDE

Migdelia and June San Antonio, 4C, anytime

Vickie and Kermit San Antonio, 4C

Madelene Fort Lauderdale

Pat & Sadie, East of New Orleans, 8c

Dale & Pam, Utah

Joni & Jim, Buffalo, NY

Who's next to be added to the list?

Here is a list of things that we will be doing while on the Magic cruise:

M&G the night prior at the Hotel - Director Rich and West

M&G while on board - Director Rich and West

Cabin crawl - Director?

Pub crawl - Directors Sherri & Dale

Slot pull - Directors Janet and Judie

Cocktail party - Director Rich and West

Gift exchange - Director Marie

B-day party Director - Director ?

Putt-putt tournament - Director ?

Steakhouse Dining - Director Bobbie

T-Shirt - Director Janet

Excursions

Cozumel: Cozumel Bar Bus Hop – Tour Director Lori

Paradise Beach - Director Marie

Grand Cayman: Diving Tour - Tour Director Andrea

Beach Resort - Tour Director Andrea

Montego Bay: Jamaica Freestyle tour - Director Janet

And of course: Group Leaders - Rich and West

Countdown Director - Andrea

Official Photographer - Jerod

The official cruise hotel will be the Hotel Galvez in Galveston (information on the hotel is located in the business pages):

To book this Cruise Critic Group Member Cruise, please contact Johna at ******.com (JohnaN@******.com) or call her at 1-800-493-6609 . Please be sure to state that you are interested in booking into the OFFICIAL CRUISE CRITIC GROUP CRUISE for the Carnival Magic, Feb 26, 2012.

Once you have booked with Johna, please let me know so that I can add you to the list.

So who will be next to join in on the fun? Don't be shywink.gif. Call Johna and book today. Come join

You know that we will miss you two but I understand! :( We will have to find somewhere where you haven't been and go another time.

Hope everyone has a great week-end!

Hummm, I wonder if they have cruised to Hawaii yet :D

It's not to late they can still change their minds...and make the cruise for the same reason Chelle stated...

Hello everyone. Yes, as Rich stated, Julie and I have decided to skip the Magic cruise with the group. This was a tough decision. We originally booked this cruise to be with the group. We took the ports in stride, knowing we had been to all of them before. Over the last several months, we had many conversations about this cruise and ultimately decided that we wanted to go to ports we hadnt already been too.

We only take one 'big' vacation a year. For the money we pay to take these trips we want to be happy with our decision as to where we go and what we do. We've enjoyed cruising with the group of friends we have met through Cruise Critic. We look forward to seeing them each year. This time, we decided that going to ports we havent been to before was a decision we were willing to make.

We have picked out another cruise, around the same time as the Magic that better fulfills our dreams to see places we havent seen yet. While I sense that some of you might feel we are abandoning the group, we are in fact making a decision that better suits our personal travel goals.

We will miss our sibs next year and look forward to wherever the group might want to go in 2014. For us, 2013 is not a cruise year. It is our 10 year anniversary and we have already decided to go to Costa Rica for a couple weeks, doing an all-inclusive tour of the country.

I hope everyone can understand our decision.

Hello everyone. Yes, as Rich stated, Julie and I have decided to skip the Magic cruise with the group. This was a tough decision. We originally booked this cruise to be with the group. We took the ports in stride, knowing we had been to all of them before. Over the last several months, we had many conversations about this cruise and ultimately decided that we wanted to go to ports we hadnt already been too.

We only take one 'big' vacation a year. For the money we pay to take these trips we want to be happy with our decision as to where we go and what we do. We've enjoyed cruising with the group of friends we have met through Cruise Critic. We look forward to seeing them each year. This time, we decided that going to ports we havent been to before was a decision we were willing to make.

We have picked out another cruise, around the same time as the Magic that better fulfills our dreams to see places we havent seen yet. While I sense that some of you might feel we are abandoning the group, we are in fact making a decision that better suits our personal travel goals.

We will miss our sibs next year and look forward to wherever the group might want to go in 2014. For us, 2013 is not a cruise year. It is our 10 year anniversary and we have already decided to go to Costa Rica for a couple weeks, doing an all-inclusive tour of the country.

I hope everyone can understand our decision.

Steve, I am sure everyone understands, we just want you to come with us is all

I am sure there will be another cruise we will all meet up on in the future...

This one just seemed like the old "Spirit" group was coming together...

to bad it wasn't going to ports we have not been to before :(

I am hoping that they send a ship on over here and through the Canal as stated by Betty I think.

I think I could get the DH to go on that one. then ready it up for a trip to Hawaii...ok now I am dreaming

Anyway, It is sad you are not going, but happy you get to go places you have never been.

Good afternoon SMDers.

Steve - just remember that y'all are part of the family, so we will see ya on another cruise;).

Marie - I'll bet the Carnival takes its time about naming a replacment for the Spirit, so we won't know for awhile.

Good afternoon SMDers! Another HOT one here today.....100 degrees.....YEP it is.:eek::eek:

Is it time to go yet???? I am so ready to cruise and still have a long way to go.

Well 161 days until the Conquest but that`s a long time.:(

I love to sail from New Orleans tho....think that I`ve said this before, I love sailing down the river...:)

We cruise the week before Thanksgiving and that too happens to be a favorite time of mine to cruise.

Also( not sure I told you guys) but DH and I are taking Amtrak to N.O. which is going to be different and fun....

Have a great day y`all!!!!

Good afternoon and happy Saturday SMDers!! It's a hot one here too today, 90 with some storms coming. Enough with the rain already! At least we are seeing the sun so far today.

Gonna miss you Julie and Steve!! I sure hope we can meet up on another cruise someday. I agree the ports aren't overly exciting to me, but I am really excited to go on the Magic. Plus, I'm getting geeked to go to Texas- that will be a new adventure for us, never having driven west of the Mississippi river before. I hope to be able to spend some extra time in Galveston before the cruise. It will be Mardi Gras week too, so that could be interesting! Or who knows where we'll decide to stop on our drive down. And since my DS and DIL are joining us this cruise, I won't be missing it!

Now that said, here is your weekly countdown, as the countdown director crown has been handed down to me.........in only.............................

38 weeks

we'll all be meeting up in the Red Frogs for a DOD and some of their Jamaican Jerk wings!!!!!

27.gif

Now, back to cleaning bathrooms and laundry-yuk! Make it a great day!

That's too bad, but Marie, Dawn and I are going for the people, not the ports. We were just at these ports last Feb also.

For this cruise we are going for the people and the ship. Normally our choice is like Steve and Julie's. (new ports/ships, only one "big" vacation). Sometimes you have to choose.

Rich- Gary just fixed the bumper this am. He took it off and stood on it. Strightened right out just has a flared section. At least it's not so noticable. It's a good thing we never plan on resale value for our vehicles. ;)

Good afternoon SMDers. Another hot and dry one here today. Somewhere around 100 again.

Got up early this morning to pick West up and drove up to the Outlet Malls in San Marcos. Must have gone into 30 different stores and bought nothing. Oh well, it was a nice drive.

Bobbie - I know that your going to love sailing on the Conquest as I do, but since its leaving Galveston, I will most likely not sail on her again (but ya never know!). I'm still waiting for 16 more days until we are back on the Spirit for our cruise to Alaska. It was so long ago that we booked that one. The train ride on AmTrack sounds like it should be a blast.

Lori - thanks for taking over the weekly countdown. I remember when Andrea started counting and it was along way from 38 weeks:D. I know that you and Don will have a great time on the drive down Oh, you can still send any and all rain this way as we are still without any.

Kathy - maybe Gary should go into autobody repair if it's that easy. lol Are you still hot and dry as it is here?

OK, time to grab some food.

[SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff8c00]OK all you lurkers, you know that you want to go on this cruise with a bunch of fun lovin cruisers. E-mail ([EMAIL="JohnaN@curcon.com"]JohnaN@curcon.com[/EMAIL]) or call Johna (1-800-493-6609) for current prices and have her book this cruise of a lifetime for ya!

Here is where we are going on the brand new Carnvial Magic Feb 26, 2012.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4][COLOR=#ff8c00][COLOR=green]Sunday, Feb 26 GALVESTON, TX 4:00pm[/COLOR]

[/COLOR][COLOR=purple]Monday, Feb 27 FUN DAY AT SEA[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR=dimgray][SIZE=4]Tuesday, Feb 28 COZUMEL, MEXICO 8:00am 4:00pm[/SIZE]

[/COLOR][COLOR=darkred][SIZE=4]Wednesday, Feb 29 GRAND CAYMAN, CAYMAN ISLANDS 9:00am 4:00pm[/SIZE]
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=magenta][SIZE=4]Thursday, Mar 01 MONTEGO BAY, JAMAICA 9:00am 6:00pm[/SIZE]
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=purple][SIZE=4]Friday, Mar 02 FUN DAY AT SEA[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]Saturday, Mar 03 FUN DAY AT SEA[/SIZE]

[/COLOR][COLOR=seagreen][SIZE=4]Sunday, Mar 04 GALVESTON, TX 8:00am[/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

Still hot and dry here plus smoke from AZ (not so much in my part but lots farther north). We did get a bit more rain last night but can't tell by how dry the ground is..almost have forgotten what mud is. :p

The bendable bumper just shows how tent trailers are made so cheaply. :rolleyes: At least I don't have to sleep on the ground. I have such simple requests. :D

[SIZE=4][COLOR=magenta]Hey sibs and bros!!![/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][COLOR=#ff00ff][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][COLOR=#ff00ff]Thanks for missing me. I sure do miss you all![/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][COLOR=#ff00ff]Today is my 3rd day at work and so far I love it. The people I have met are just super.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4][COLOR=#ff00ff]I just know I will meet up with everyone on a different cruise, most likely out of Florida where it is hot as hell today. Whew![/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4][COLOR=darkorange]Good EARLY morning SMDers. As you can see by the time I am posting this, I am at work. Doing the midnights this week:(. But the good news is that after this one, I will hopefully only have to work 2 more weeks on the midnight shift:D.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][COLOR=#ff8c00][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][COLOR=#ff8c00]Cathy p - happy that your having a good time back at work. Now you can save all that $$$ and book another cruise for you and Kenny.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][COLOR=#ff8c00]Kathy - is Az on fire? It was 101 here today and still no rain. Yup, still hot. I agree on the camping, as long as I am up off the ground, I'm good![/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][COLOR=#ff8c00]Hope everyone have a great day.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][COLOR=darkorange][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][COLOR=darkorange][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4][COLOR=darkorange]Good evening SMDers. Back at work trying to watch this basketball game tonight.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][COLOR=#ff8c00]Another slow day on the boards today.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=Indigo][B]Good Evening to All you SMDer's
had both Babies again yesterday and today...
I am loving it...
Can't wait til Jaxson and Addison are both on the move
Next summer, both walking/running should be a blast outside.

Hi back to CathyP, so happy you have a lil something to keep you going and not board!
Sure hope to cruise with you again at some point.
Either that or we will have to find out where you get your tooters from LOL

Well Rich, it does seem a bit slow, but that is only because summer is starting.
Come Sept. we'll see it build back up.
Ok guys off I go, see ya, when I see ya :p[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=6]The Carnival Magic is coming to Galveston, Texas!!![/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=4][SIZE=2]================================================== [/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[LEFT][SIZE=4][COLOR=#ff8c00][SIZE=5][SIZE=6][COLOR=blue]Come join us for the "Spirit of the "Magic"al Dream" cruise.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4][COLOR=#ff8c00][COLOR=darkred][SIZE=4]This official CC group cruise is from Feb 26th through Mar 4, 2012 with the following itinerary. [/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/LEFT]
[SIZE=4][COLOR=#ff8c00]

[LEFT][COLOR=darkred][SIZE=4][COLOR=red]Sunday, Feb 26 GALVESTON, TX 4:00pm[/COLOR] [/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkred][COLOR=sandybrown][SIZE=4]Monday, Feb 27 FUN DAY AT SEA[/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/LEFT]
[COLOR=darkred]

[LEFT][COLOR=yellowgreen][SIZE=4]Tuesday, Feb 28 COZUMEL, MEXICO 8:00am 4:00pm[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=seagreen][SIZE=4]Wednesday, Feb 29 GRAND CAYMAN, CAYMAN ISLANDS 9:00am 4:00pm[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=mediumturquoise][SIZE=4]Thursday, Mar 01 MONTEGO BAY, JAMAICA 9:00am 6:00pm[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue][SIZE=4]Friday, Mar 02 FUN DAY AT SEA[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=purple][SIZE=4]Saturday, Mar 03 FUN DAY AT SEA[/SIZE][/COLOR][/LEFT]

[/COLOR]

[LEFT][SIZE=4][COLOR=gray]Sunday, Mar 04 GALVESTON, TX 8:00am[/COLOR][/SIZE][/LEFT]

[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[LEFT][SIZE=5][COLOR=red][B][I]Here is the list of those booked so far:[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR=#ff8c00][B][I][SIZE=3]Rich & West[/SIZE] – Group Leaders[/I][/B] [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff8c00][FONT=Verdana]satex, early dining, 4C[/FONT][/COLOR]
[B][I][COLOR=darkorange][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=3]Lori & Don [/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/B][COLOR=darkorange][FONT=Verdana]leaderdogmom, Anytime Dinning[/FONT][/COLOR]
[B][I][COLOR=darkorange][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=3]Andrea & Dave [/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/B][COLOR=darkorange][FONT=Verdana]flippr5657, Anytime Dinning[/FONT][/COLOR]
[B][I][COLOR=darkorange][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=3]Janet & Judie [/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/B][COLOR=darkorange][FONT=Verdana]jandjfun, None or Anytime Dinning, 4C, Judie's B-day cruise[/FONT][/COLOR]
[B][I][COLOR=darkorange][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=3]Nancy & Asa [/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/B][COLOR=darkorange][FONT=Verdana]lilnan[/FONT][/COLOR]
[B][I][COLOR=darkorange][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=3]Chelle & Pat[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/B][COLOR=darkorange][FONT=Verdana] doddsm, 4B, Early Dinning [/FONT][/COLOR]
[B][I][COLOR=darkorange][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=3]Dawn & Marie[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/B][COLOR=darkorange][FONT=Verdana] Dragonfly34 & Koval, 4B, Early Dinning, Celebrating, Dawns B-day and cruising with old friends[/FONT][/COLOR]
[B][I][COLOR=darkorange][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=3]Bobbie & Betty[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/B][COLOR=darkorange][FONT=Verdana] 1tuckersmom, Anytime Dinning, 8B, Bobbie's B-day[/FONT][/COLOR]
[B][I][COLOR=darkorange][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=3]Ron & Carmen [/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/B][I][COLOR=darkorange][FONT=Verdana]S[/FONT][/COLOR][/I][COLOR=darkorange][FONT=Verdana]an Antonio, early dining, 4C[/FONT][/COLOR]
[B][I][COLOR=darkorange][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=3]Jerod & Emilee[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/B][COLOR=darkorange][FONT=Verdana] illeniumsd & Pretty-N-Pink, 4C, anytime dining and celebrating the "Best cruise Ever" again[/FONT][/COLOR]
[B][I][COLOR=darkorange][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=3]Sherri & Mike[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/B][COLOR=darkorange][FONT=Verdana] She-ra, Late Dinning[/FONT][/COLOR]
[B][I][COLOR=darkorange][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=3]Dale & Pete[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/B]
[B][I][COLOR=darkorange][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=3]Peggy & Bert [/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/B][COLOR=darkorange][FONT=Verdana]San Antonio, early dining, 8C[/FONT][/COLOR]
[B][I][COLOR=darkorange][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=3]Chad & Holly[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/B][COLOR=darkorange][FONT=Verdana] SDphotoGrl[/FONT][/COLOR]
[SIZE=3][B][I][COLOR=darkorange][FONT=Verdana]Fabian & Nessa [/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/B][/SIZE][COLOR=darkorange][FONT=Verdana]Fabismommy[/FONT][/COLOR]
[B][I][COLOR=darkorange][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=3]Kathy & Gary[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/B][COLOR=darkorange][FONT=Verdana] NMCruiser55[/FONT][/COLOR]
[B][I][COLOR=darkorange][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=3]Vicki & Kimi[/SIZE] [/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/B][COLOR=darkorange][FONT=Verdana]Oregon,MICKIDE[/FONT][/COLOR]
[I][COLOR=darkorange][FONT=Verdana][B][SIZE=3]Migdelia and June[/SIZE] [/B]San Antonio, 4C, anytime[/FONT][/COLOR][/I]
[I][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff8c00][B]Vickie and Kermit [/B][SIZE=2]San Antonio, 4C[/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
[I][SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff8c00][B]Madelene [/B][SIZE=2]Fort Lauderdale[/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I]
[I][SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff8c00][B]Pat & Sadie, [/B]East of New Orleans, 8c[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I]
[I][SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff8c00][B]Dale & Pam, [/B]Utah[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I]
[I][SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff8c00][B]Joni & Jim, [/B]Buffalo, NY[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/LEFT]

[SIZE=5][COLOR=indigo][B][FONT=Verdana]Who's next to be added to the list?[/FONT] [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[I][SIZE=5][COLOR=red][B]Here is a list of things that we will be doing while on the Magic cruise:[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I]

[COLOR=red][I][SIZE=3]M&G the night prior at the Hotel - Director Rich and West[/SIZE][/I][/COLOR]
[COLOR=red][I][SIZE=3]M&G while on board - Director Rich and West[/SIZE][/I][/COLOR]
[COLOR=red][I][SIZE=3]Cabin crawl - Director?[/SIZE][/I][/COLOR]
[COLOR=red][I][SIZE=3]Pub crawl - Directors Sherri & Dale[/SIZE][/I][/COLOR]
[COLOR=red][I][SIZE=3]Slot pull - Directors Janet and Judie[/SIZE][/I][/COLOR]
[COLOR=red][I][SIZE=3]Cocktail party - Director Rich and West[/SIZE][/I][/COLOR]
[COLOR=red][I][SIZE=3]Gift exchange - Director Marie[/SIZE][/I][/COLOR]
[COLOR=red][I][SIZE=3]B-day party Director - Director ?[/SIZE][/I][/COLOR]
[COLOR=red][I][SIZE=3]Putt-putt tournament - Director ?[/SIZE][/I][/COLOR]
[COLOR=red][I][SIZE=3]Steakhouse Dining - Director Bobbie [/SIZE][/I][/COLOR]
[COLOR=red][I][SIZE=3]T-Shirt - Director Janet[/SIZE][/I][/COLOR]

[COLOR=green][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=3][I]Excursions [/I][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=green][I][SIZE=3][FONT=Verdana]Cozumel: Cozumel Bar Bus Hop – Tour Director Lori[/FONT][/SIZE][/I][/COLOR]
[COLOR=green][I][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=3]Paradise Beach - Director Marie[/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/COLOR]

[COLOR=green][I][SIZE=3][FONT=Verdana]Grand Cayman: Diving Tour - Tour Director Andrea[/FONT][/SIZE][/I][/COLOR]
[I][SIZE=3][COLOR=#008000]Beach Resort - Tour Director Andrea[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I]

[I][SIZE=3][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=darkorange][COLOR=green]Montego Bay: Jamaica Freestyle tour - Director Jane[/COLOR]t[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/I]

[I][SIZE=3][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=darkorchid]And of course: Group Leaders - Rich and West [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/I]
[I][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkorchid]Official Photographer - Jerod[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I]

[SIZE=5][COLOR=red][B]The official cruise hotel will be the Hotel Galvez in Galveston (information on the hotel is located in the business pages):[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4][COLOR=blue]To book this Cruise Critic Group Member Cruise, please contact Johna at crucon.com ([EMAIL="JohnaN@crucon.com"]JohnaN@crucon.com[/EMAIL]) or call her at 1-800-493-6609 . Please be sure to state that you are interested in booking into the OFFICIAL CRUISE CRITIC GROUP CRUISE for the Carnival Magic, Feb 26, 2012.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4][COLOR=blue]Once you have booked with Johna, please let me know so that I can add you to the list.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[I][SIZE=5][COLOR=#ff8c00]So who will be next to join in on the fun? Don't be shy[IMG]http://64.19.142.10/boards.cruisecritic.com/images/smilies/wink.gif[/IMG]. Call Johna and book today. Come join[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I]

[SIZE=4][COLOR=darkorange]Just a soft reminder for those of us that booked way back with the $25 reduced deposit (remember when?). The second payment is coming due on August 29th and Final payment will be due on Nov 13th. We are getting closer and closer:D.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Rich - Thanks for the reminder.
AZ has a few fires going but the largest is about 232,000 acres and not contained. It's expected to cross into NM today. Most of our state is a wildfire waiting to happen.

Marie- You may change your mind about having both babies when they run off in different directions. ;)

:( Hi everyone. Unfortunately, Jim and I had to cancel this cruise. We are disappointed, but we had to do it. It's been fun chatting with you! Hope you all have a great time!! I'll be thinking about you and crying that I am sitting in Buffalo in February! :p See some of you on FB!

Archived