*OFFICIAL CC GROUP CRUISE*"Spirit of the 'Magic'al Dream" CARNIVAL MAGIC, FEB 26,2012

satex

Rich I LIKE the banner ok, but it`s not large enough.

I need one that I can see better...Old eyes you know.:eek:

The news that I want to post is that I just talked to Betty awhile ago and she & I will be booking this cruise on Monday, or whenever Johna will call be back.:)

So we are about to be in with the gang!!!!:p

My Plans too, only change the Names to Chelle and Me.

Or Nick and Me if Chelle thinks Louie will go too.

I think I just have to go...

Darn the timing is all

I need more time!

My Plans too, only change the Names to Chelle and Me.

Or Nick and Me if Chelle thinks Louie will go too.

I think I just have to go...

Darn the timing is all

I need more time!

Well of course you and Chelle have to go.

We can not go without you:eek:

Where there is a will there is a way.

I think that we are all gonna be on board that ship together..;)

I take it you didn't like my banner either! lol Oh well, I tried!:D

Rich...Since I am just joining officially, could you post here if you have any directors yet, and if so, what are they and who are they? Also, any other critical news decided so far. Like tours or mascot, or activities onboard. I am not in a hurry, I just would like to be all caught up.:)

I know that Judie and I will be Nachi on cozumel, or something to that effect anyway.

I take it you didn't like my banner either! lol Oh well, I tried!:D

Rich...Since I am just joining officially, could you post here if you have any directors yet, and if so, what are they and who are they? Also, any other critical news decided so far. Like tours or mascot, or activities onboard. I am not in a hurry, I just would like to be all caught up.:)

I know that Judie and I will be Nachi on cozumel, or something to that effect anyway.

Janet, I like your banner, yes I do... :)

I can read it!!:p

Hi Janet!!

I am doing the countdown, and looking for stuff to do in GC.

OK great! I read something about a water park! I am ALL over that idea!! How fun!!

Janet, I like your banner, yes I do... :)

I can read it!!:p

Thanks Bobbie! I like the bright colors too!! :D

Oh ya, by the way. Jerod and Emilee called me tonight. They are for sure booking on Monday as well. I told them all about the dream and that the Magic is going to be just as wonderful!!!

I am super stoked about them coming too!:D:D

Hi all, spent the day at a wedding..outdoors in Oregon in Oct.

That was taking a Huge risk...

It was Beautiful, 73 degrees, sun shinning, bees flying, Gorgeous day for a wedding.

Up in the hills @ a family friends home (Farm) with a "to die for" view as they said there vows.

Bride came in on a horse drawn carriage... White formal wedding dress and Cowboy boots. Groom in his Dress Uniform.

Very nicely put together, semi Cowboy Wedding, now off they go for a week of Camping and horseback riding...

It was a nice day

I got to see friends I have not seen enough of, and that always makes me happy!

OK, while I was at said wedding, my buddies started asking about the cruise and what do I have planned next

So I took the opportunity, to bring up the Magic Cruise

Nick shot me down, said If I book it for him, I will be just un-booking him again

That is what he said...

So lets read that again

If I book it for him, I will be just un-booking him again...

OK, did anyone see where he said anything about me NOT going LOL

Me either, so now I have to find out if Chelle will go,

if her DH wants to go, That would mean I need a new roomy

Maybe I can help Dawn go...

Ok I am thinking, thinking, thinking

Darn Nov. 1st anyway.

Good evening SMDer's. Was at some friends most of the day. They have a new house and man, what views (Oh and they booked the cruise also, Ron and Carman). Great day. Anyway, its late so I will make this quick.

Bobbie - really happy to hear that you and Betty are going:D.

Janet - I was waiting to do all of that once we got our business, but I will work on that tomorrow. I'm really glad to hear that Jerod and Emilee are going also:D. Now we need to get Paula and Frankie and Steve and Julie onboard.

Andrea - how many weeks to we have?

Marie - I heard back from Chelle and she is going to help with a banner. I just know that since she is so good at that stuff, it will be great. Since you husbanc does not want to go, then you better not book him and book Chelle and Dawn instead.

OK, got to work early, so I'm out of here tonight. Talk in the morning. Ya'll have a good night.

OK, while I was at said wedding, my buddies started asking about the cruise and what do I have planned next

So I took the opportunity, to bring up the Magic Cruise

Nick shot me down, said If I book it for him, I will be just un-booking him again

That is what he said...

So lets read that again

If I book it for him, I will be just un-booking him again...

OK, did anyone see where he said anything about me NOT going LOL

Me either, so now I have to find out if Chelle will go,

if her DH wants to go, That would mean I need a new roomy

Maybe I can help Dawn go...

Ok I am thinking, thinking, thinking

Darn Nov. 1st anyway.

Nope didn't see anything about you not going!! Maybe Chelle AND Dawn! That would save money too!!:D

Good evening SMDer's. Was at some friends most of the day. They have a new house and man, what views (Oh and they booked the cruise also, Ron and Carman). Great day. Anyway, its late so I will make this quick.

Bobbie - really happy to hear that you and Betty are going:D.

Janet - I was waiting to do all of that once we got our business, but I will work on that tomorrow. I'm really glad to hear that Jerod and Emilee are going also:D. Now we need to get Paula and Frankie and Steve and Julie onboard.

Andrea - how many weeks to we have?

Marie - I heard back from Chelle and she is going to help with a banner. I just know that since she is so good at that stuff, it will be great. Since you husbanc does not want to go, then you better not book him and book Chelle and Dawn instead.

OK, got to work early, so I'm out of here tonight. Talk in the morning. Ya'll have a good night.

OK, I will wait for it. Good night.

Good morning SMDer's!

Well it will be official for me, no not the cruise, I shall give my notice at work tomorrow and will officially retire on Oct 22nd.:D I am official on the cruise.

Not sure what I am doing today, another rainy day here in Va Beach. We are starting to float away. North Carolina really has some bad flooding.

Janet, sorry hon it was just too green for me. I kind of felt seasick. ;) However, you know I love you. I have no talent in that dept so great job.

Off to Looney Land and waving and saying hi to all my sibs and bros.

Here is the list of those that are officially booked for the Spirit of the Magical Dream Cruise:

Rich & West – Group Leaders

Cathy & Kenny

Lori & Don

Andrea & Dave

Janet & Judie

Here is a list of things that I thought that we could do while on the Magic cruise:

M&G the night prior at the Hotel - Director Rich and West

M&G while on board - Director Rich and West

Cabin crawl - Director

Pub crawl - Director

Slot pull - Director

Cocktail party - Director Rich and West

Gift exchange - Director

B-day party Director - Director

Putt-putt tournament - Director

Steakhouse Dining - Director

Excursions

Cozumel: Cozumel Bar Bus Hop – Tour Director, Lori

Grand Cayman:

Montego Bay:

And of course: Group Leaders Rich and West

Chat Director – Cathy P

Countdown Director - Andrea

Hello Happy Cruisers!!!!

I am all excited to actually be official!!!

But wow where did all our numbers go? I think that we arethisclose to bringing Julie and Steve along ;)

Rich you can put me down for Grand Cayman director..

Oh and you can put Lori and me down as jello shot directors too. She doesn't know I am volunteering her but I know she's in.

So my sweet little CATHY P RETIREMENT!!!! Oh that sounds wonderful Honey!! You have worked so hard, it's time to sit back and relax.

JANET AND JUDY!! Official. I am so stoked! I think the water park is Montego bay Janet...

Hey POOFY!!! I read your recipe a couple of pages back for the chicken, what a great idea! Wow coin laundry. YUK. I guess it wouldn't be so bad just the two of you. I remember doing coin laundry for me and four kids. ( ex hubby got custody of the washer and dryer:rolleyes:)

Lori!! Hope you're having fun camping. I am so not a camper. Nope..nada. Oh and ps I put you down as my partner in crime for jello shots. I hope you don't mind.

Bobbie I can hardly wait to see your name on the official list!!!!!!! I hope Johna gets back to you real quick!

Betty I have been drooling over your Hawaii pics over on FB. makes me homesick for Hawaii, which I HAVEN'T been in a long time(homesick that is)

Hi to SHERYL, who is away at her grand daughters' baptism. I am sure all will go well and look forward to seeing pics of that beautiful baby Lily.

Nancy..are you a for sure for this cruise? YAY cuz I hardly got to know you on the Dream cruise, and would love to get to know you better.

Madelene are you going to join us on this cruise?

RICH!! Dave and I are so pleased that we will see you in June!! I'm sure we will find the perfect thing to do in the short time your ship is here :)

Well I better sign off for now, we are full into the main floor renovation, and I need to go supervise my husband. In the meantime all of you stay safe and dry and happy.

and now

are you ready

for the

COUNTDOWN ????

We have

73 MORE WEEKS UNTIL WE ARE ON THE MAGIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

catch ya later

xo

Sorry, Nancy, but I now have you on the "official list"

Anyone else that I did put down?

Here is the list of those that are officially booked for the Spirit of the Magical Dream Cruise:

Cathy & Kenny

Lori & Don

Andrea & Dave

Janet & Judie

Nancy

Here is a list of things that I thought that we could do while on the Magic cruise:

Jello Shot Directors - Andrea and Lori

Cabin crawl - Director

Pub crawl - Director

Slot pull - Director

Gift exchange - Director

Excursions

Grand Cayman: ??? Tour Director Andrea

Montego Bay:

Chat Director – Cathy P

Andrea, my soulmate, I shall have lots of stuff to say to you on the magic as I will have been retired for over a year.

Rich, of course I am sure I will have some Drama. It just follows me around.

Betty, feeling better.

Everybody else, I love you all and time for din din!!

Ok all you want to be SMDers, now is the time to get booked!!! I thought we had more "official" cruisers- you only have 27 more days to book before all the changes take effect.

I officially accept the jello shot co-directorship! Might be able to try some new things too-- I heard something about gummy bears marinated in Captains--anyone hear of that?? I can just see my luggage getting searched and I get called down to the naughty room for a suspicious container of floating bears!! LOL!!!

You would like our way of camping Andrea!!! Lots of adult beverages and bonfires to keep warm. Our camper has a queen size bed, full bath, entertainment center with a 32" HDTV, fireplace and ceiling fan. No satellite tv yet, but we do have to dish for it:D

Our weekend was cold and wet, but the kids had lots of fun trick or treating. The haunted house was a hit, as we put dry ice in the lake to make fog during trick or treating. We had a soup and salad potluck, and lots of food to pass and share.

Hi everyone else!! too tired to name everyone, so here's a big wave! The grandkids will be coming over soon to spend the nite, tomorrow is Don's turn to babysit and it is easier for my son to put them to bed here instead of bringing them here at 6am:eek:

Nite all!

Good evening ya'll.

Cathy p - Drama, say it isn't so:eek:

Lori - sounds like ya'll had a great time camping this weekend. My idea of camping is under sheets at at hotel. Last time I went camping was at the coast. It got real windy and the tent poles broke and sand was EVERYWHERE and in EVERYTHING. Sounds like ya'll have the right idea through.

I posted this over on FB, but here we go again. Southwest Airlines is having a promotion and giving a free R/T flight. You have to apply for a SW credit card and the first time you swipe it, you receive a free R/T flight. The card has an annual fee of $39 and the reward is good for one year. You can also extend the reward for another year for a $50 fee. I have one and has gotten 4 free flights from SW. I use the card for everthing. Every time I go to the store, get gas, dine, my insurance and just every chance I can I use it. So, for those that are going to book this cruise and will be flying in, you can apply for the card and extent it for a total cost of $89 and still earn more points as you go. Just something to throw out there.

OK, so where is everyone tonight?

I`m here Rich, just come over from fb.

Not going to be here long tho as I have to be up early to take my Dad for an early morning eye appt.

Need to be in bed within the next hour or so and have some things to do before I can go.

Lori glad you had a good time camping I saw your pics on fb and looks as if you did.

We use to camp alot some years ago, my DH, Daughter, & youngest grand still does some.

We have a travel trailer with all the comforts that you mentioned but I want to be in my bedroom at night.:D

I do go when they camp close to home and stay durning the day, but Tucker, Izzy and I return home early evening.:p

Calling Johna tomorrow so as soon as she gets back with me and we are booked I will let you all know...

Andrea, thanks for the countdown!!!

Waving to Rich, Janet, Nancy, Betty, Cathyp, Poofy, Sheryl, Lori, Andrea & to Marie...Who have I missed??? Hope no one but if so...Hugs to you ..:)

Cathy & Kenny

Lori & Don

Andrea & Dave

Janet & Judie

Cabin crawl - Director

Pub crawl - Director

Slot pull - Director

Gift exchange - Director

Excursions

Grand Cayman:

Montego Bay:

Chat Director – Cathy P

Rich, Judie and I will be directors for the slot pull if you want.:D

Andrea...I thought it was you that mentioned a water park. hummm, maybe it was someone else. Oh well, if there is one anywhere, I think it would be fun!

Still waiting to hear back from Chelle on the banner

I think she has to wait untill Monday (tomorrow) as the DH is home all week end, and that is his time...

OK off to bed I go...

Chelle and I will be talking in the morning about this cruise and how we are going to pull it off,

because believe me we are going to

Now dawn is all involved :D I don't want to disappoint her.

And I really do want us all to be a GANG again, with all the new peeps too.

We could have named this cruise, yours, mine, hers and ours...

It is going to be a blast, but I am not going to go crazy like last time

you guys can win the game this time, if there is a game...

I plan on relaxing :eek:

Just singing the la la song

Just got off the phone with Chell, she is calling Pat to see if she wants to book this baby with us.

If not we will be booking a Porthole cabin that holds 3,

as they are cheaper than a Balcony and OV and have more room than an Inside.

Do we care if we are in the bottom of the ship, and forward?

Maybe, but never the less, we will be booking this cruise before Oct 29th!!!!

As on that date we all are headed to Vegas baby

For Chelle's Birthday Bash in Vegas...

Anyone live in Vegas?

We will be in the polo Towers,

and looking for something fun to do on her B-day "Halloween" for our Payton boy.

I called the Towers and they do Nothing,

So I will have to have a party or something for him & his Cousin

Anyone know of a safe trick and treating place in Vegas...

Archived